PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Funny thing, my lil girl is moving up a storm right now too, but I only ever feel it below my navel. I rarely feel anything up high, where my belly sticks out the most!

Kellie - I get to do my 3 hour test tomorrow, as I failed the 1 hour. Apparently I had a 164 last pregnancy (I was diagnosed GD after the 3 hr) and had a 163 this time around. They gave me the option to just assume I have GD and do daily blood draws, but I figure the 3 hour is worth the slight chance that I DON'T have GD this time.

Otherwise... anyone have suggestions on diabetic-friendly holiday food? *sigh*

:( I'm sorry you have to have the 3 hour! As for holiday food. . .I did low carb for about 6 years. . .there are TONS of options that fit the diabetic diet. Google is your friend!!!

I'm hoping to hear by Monday if I passed the 3. Frustrating!

I really hope I dont have to go through this!!!!!!!!! Why is it soooo common to get GD??? Is it a good sign I have never had before, or is it just a hit n miss thing?

Iesha it was explained to me that hormones play a very large part in GD. So where some of us bad veins or, bad backs, or ankles or SPD or anything really all depends. So Yah it can be a hit or miss thing. It has a lot to do with genetics too, as well as weight, and diet during our pg. So when we have bad nausea and only can eat carbs that can play a big factor….. So just x your fingers that you have missed it.

Claire- yay yay yay!!!!! congrats mama <3

sorry to hear of the aches and pains everyone. boo!

kellie- my GD test is scheduled for early December and they told me even though its not fasting I should not eat any kind of sugar til after the test. was wondering if you had sugar before the test, and if so I wonder if that's why you failed? they told me not to even have fruit. I guess its toast and water :(

Thanks!! So if it said 1-2weeks would I be about 4weeks preg then because if I go by my last period id be 6 weeks?? Xx

Yeah i think if the digi says 1 - 2 weeks then you are about 3 - 4 weeks x

Claire- yay yay yay!!!!! congrats mama <3

sorry to hear of the aches and pains everyone. boo!

kellie- my GD test is scheduled for early December and they told me even though its not fasting I should not eat any kind of sugar til after the test. was wondering if you had sugar before the test, and if so I wonder if that's why you failed? they told me not to even have fruit. I guess its toast and water :(

I actually only had 1 egg and a piece of cheese that morning before the test and only drank water. Hoping to have passed the 3 hour. :wacko:

I hate dreams!!! i was so angry and frustrated in my dreams this morning. I woke up with the dream frustration and anger still left on my mind, so I am grouchy this morning. :gun:

I had whack dreams last night as well. . .HUGE sleep disturbances too. I kept waking up gasping for air. I think I may have some airway constriction combined with compromised lung space. I need to get back home (A week and a half) so I can try sleeping in our recliner. I had some serious asthma issues with my second pg. I hate feeling like I'm so bitchy and uncomfortable this early on. . .sigh.

kellie I hear you about not wanting to be so bitchy so early on. Cause I am going living on my own by the last two weeks LOL

Sacha- I hate when my dreams effect my emotions!!!!

Kellie- hope you pass the 3 hr!

LOL! I always get mad dreams, but nothing too bothersome.

LOL! I always get mad dreams, but nothing too bothersome.

Never any that you wake up and want to punch/smack DH? I actually wanted to give DH crap for the things he was doing in my dream….. I still had that ugly taste on my tongue and it was hard to just let it go…. I dislike those type of dreams!!

LOL no I have NEVER had those dreams! I have felt that way in daily life though. Today in particular I wanted to punch him in his throat. He can b very feisty! But my dreams while preg are just vivid n crazy, but not emotional. I feel enough of that by day...I went off on my kids last night, they are still on my shit list. I got so angry, started yelling & crying, my husband had to come n get me & take me upstairs. Right at this moment he is yelling at me that I don't eat & asking me if I know I'm pregnant * rolls eyes* so dramatic. He thinks I've stopped eating. I had breakfast and drank half a latte from Starbucks & felt full, now this guy is like getting upset with me like I'm a bad child. Drrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaamatic much?

I have moments like that with my children often :haha: I don't take any sh8t from them. I usually have my crying/shaking/screaming episodes (pg or not) when they destroy something in the house. I have big problems with them and the disrespect to household property.

I have these dreams with or without being pg. I actually woke up crying and yelling at DH once. He wasn't really sure what was going on. :haha:

Haaaaaaa! Yes I understand. U hit the nail on the head, my flat screen has a big crack in the corner, it won't show picture now, no one will own up to it plus they had a p.a day from school and I gave them specific instructions on chores and nothing was done. I lined them up like soldiers, I was fuming! The WORST time to have to buy a new tv! Whyyyyy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->