PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

That's such a catch 22!! My hips kill when I sit too much, when I move too much my ankles get huge and my pubic bone hurts. LOL!

something told me to test!!!!:happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2063989-dont-think-evap.html

Iesha - sounds like could be SPD hun -Ouch!!! I have been wearing my support belt from the physio and managed to get some large tubi-grip to wear too and it really helps long term, can be uncomfortable and hot to wear I have found, but I managed a 13 hr shift at work yesterday (and was incredibly busy, so much for giving the preggo the easier patient lol) and am not on crutches today :) Bonus!

Main tips for coping, because it does not go away unfortunately -although you CAN have good days
Keep knees together, getting in out car, in /out bed
Limit stairs, ( or steep inclines) -when going up stairs do one step at a time
Don't over extend your stride, I have long legs 34" inside leg lol and normally have a large stride -at the moment it is slowly slowly baby steps all the way - it take me double the time to get anywhere, and I am sure I look daft but it keeps the pain to a minimum.
Never stand on one leg, sit down to put on / take off pants shoes socks etc
I bought satin (or silk if your posh lol) pyjamas and sheets last time to help me turn in bed a bit easier as that is one of my sorest points too
Exercise balls are great for sitting on, heated wheat packs are good for pain relief( but not on bump) and I take paracetemol just now (but took codeine last time when really in pain)

Spk to your health care provider, try and see a physio and hope you have abetter day xxxx

Claire Good luck hun xxxx

everyone else, will pop back later and read up on everyone at the mo' need to dash to nursery xxx

Claire I think I see something on that test. But I am with Brandi grab a FRER!!! I hope this is it girl!!

Donna even though it isn't necessarily my pubic bone at the moment that is bothering me I am still pretty much following your SPD coping practises. Oh and when you said no steep inclines, my eyes widened and I was like ohhhhhh. When I walk my DS4 into his school there is this incline up hill a bit and it always takes me alooooong time to get up cause the ligaments in between my legs hurt like a "son of a hoo-hoo-haa"!!

Claire tbh I did not see anything on either, but have just saw your newest test and there is DEFINITLEY a line on that one; even I see it haha

Congratulations hunny woop woop!!!!!

And my baby is a cauliflower and 25 weeks - yay!!

Ha ha yep both clear irl!!! I can't believe it!!!! I showed dh and he said omg!!!! Not sure how far along I am tho as last af was the 5th oct!!!! Xxxx

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha yep both clear irl!!! I can't believe it!!!! I showed dh and he said omg!!!! Not sure how far along I am tho as last af was the 5th oct!!!! Xxxx

IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another july baby :happydance::happydance: my birthday is the 13th xxx

Congrats Claire!!!
Just a quickie, thx Donna for great advice. i do some of that now, just out of common sense, im shuffling around no long strides, its not too bad today, but thinking back on my first pregnancy, these are the same symptoms and it was/is no fun. I dont think I can bear to wear anything extra, good thing is I sit for my job, so no long standing. The one foot thing makes total sense, and I will try to follow the rest of your steps/tips.
*sigh* I gotta get back to work now......unfortunatly I am here until 7pm (its 3:30pm now) and I am in tmrw. ^%$&$*(&)&)P <<<<<<<words I am not allowed to use to express how I feel about it lol....

so is jamies!!! lol

that is what I meant lol, with another July baby haha although forgot Jamie was born on my birthday lol - Jamie and Dawson were due only days apart I am sure but Dawson was 14 days late lol xx Dawson was due 13th lol :haha:

I no imagine if this baby is born on his birthday!!! I hope not as id like them all to have their own days x

squeezed a pee out bfp!!

Iesha what kind of sit down job do you have that you are working until 7pm? In a bank?

Iesha what kind of sit down job do you have that you are working until 7pm? In a bank?

No, I work in a medical records office. We store records for docs who are retired, dead, closed etc etc, and I am in patient services. Believe it or not, I finish at 5pm, but work late because my husband is a mechanic, and works 3 minutes away, and we share the car and HE doesnt finish until 7pm. I told him that after mat leave I am done with these hours. I am getting more aggravated as the pregnancy progresses. I live far enough that if I took public transportation home It would take me 2 hours, longer in bad weather, so for now its better I wait for him. After 5 pm I usually do all my paper work and answer a few calls if any come in but the office is officially closed at 5 pm :wacko::wacko:

That sure can make it hard. At least you aren't on your feet. That's one blessing.

Wow this little guy is really wriggling around tons. It feel so weird that he is moving around so much LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->