PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

My boys have been told this year will be a bit tight. I'm not going all out at all. It is what it is. The renos and life happens and we need to more grateful for what we have. Plus my boys never seem to play with the things they get, more like destroy them and end up left in the toy box in pieces lol.

Kellie I'm glad the diet is working. No one like being sick!

It's the same fir us this year not buying as much as we normally buy it's just wasteful in the end as they only play with half if it so this year their getting 1 big main pressie from us and maybe 1 or 2 smaller ones and the rest are from Santa! And then we have my 2 nephews to buy for my dad and nan and great aunt and that's it I think I've told everyone it's a tight year! Xx

Kellie good news about the diet working and the nausea going :) Shame about you missing your family at Christmas hun, hugs xx

Melisa yay!!! Roll on third tri lol

Charlene 3 for 2 in ARGOS too just now, I got my youngest most of his presents last time it was on -All his items were half price and then 3 for 2 lol Got 6 largish gifts for £70 haha - and all stuff I was looking for too -Doesn't often happen like that, especially with ARGOS lol -Normally I have a basket full of stuff and nothing is in stock lol

Happy weekend ladies :happydance: another weekend of bathrooming for hubby lol, I am off out to get the boys haircuts and see Santa arrive and switch on the Christmas lights.

On a not so bright note, my SPD was so bad last two nights (and days but nights are worse) -it has woken me up every time I move in bed, OW!! Woke hubby up too seemingly lol -maybe that's a good thing- I try not to moan but he tends to completely forget and expects more and more of me when I don't haha -he has been extra attentive past two days and says he has heard me crying / moaning in my sleep when I move lol

xxx

Donna your day sounds fun!! My boys have decided that they aren't getting haircuts again. They are wanting to grow their hair out. I am good with it as long as they take care of it. Santa parade was last weekend and I wasn't going in the cold weather we were having LOL

I am sorry that your SPD is getting bad. My ligament pain has gotten better since I bought those pants. Now I wish they would help with the rest of the day LOL

AFM my nesting has changed a bit. I have been making those neck warmers and then decided to make some baby blankets too. So I am excited about that. I am even going to be making a twin sized fleece blanket for DS1 for his new bed room!! I am enjoying this a lot.

Minx oh sorry didn't mean to forget you, that is great news about miss your AF!! And so it starts. Hopefully you don't suffer too much. It goes buy way too fast.

woop littleminx - it is a relief when you are officially late - I still remember clearly lol

I have been nesting this week too Sacha -not that I am clever enough to make anything but have been clearing out rooms and cupboards and wanting to do it lol -probably why my pain is worse this week lol -safer at work I reckon haha.

xx

I am sure once I am all done my projects I will be right in there like a dirty shirt and cleaning everything. Only problem if I go crazy and clean everyone better get out of my way :grr: cause I am not a nice person if they mess up my clean house. Probably why I leave the boys mess for the boys to clean up cause I get too angry when mess up my hard work :haha:

blessedmomma... Happy viability day :happydance:

Donna... I didn't know Argos had their 3 for 2 offer still on... I will need to have a look on there too... I like boots as i get my advantage card points and can save them up for something nice for myself :) Oh my SPD has been awful... Last night in bed i got stuck turning over half way... Was too sore to move... Really struggling with it now.

Woohoo for bring late littleminx!!
Sorry to hear the spd is getting worse girls try and rest as much as you can!!

Afm I had spotting after dtd again last night that's the 2nd time it has happened and sex. Is quite uncomfy too?? Think il go docs on Monday and see if I can request an early scan it's freaked me out as I've never bled before while being pregnant!! I just hope everything is ok! X

Claire if you are spotting they may ask you to stay away from DTD for a bit. Though in the beginning it was a bit uncomfortable for me too. Any blood can be scary.

Hope all is okay Claire -totally agree with Sacha about holding off with DTD at the mo' xx

Charlene have you asked your physio about acupuncture? The physio I am under does not do it but I have hear it can be really effective with SPD pain and most larger hospitals /physio departments have at least one obstetric physio trained in acupuncture. I am under Vale of Leven hospital, and we only have 1 obstetric physio and am having trouble getting referred to RAH for physio lol - although I may just try and phone up myself and self refer lol xxx

Charlene have you asked your physio about acupuncture? The physio I am under does not do it but I have hear it can be really effective with SPD pain and most larger hospitals /physio departments have at least one obstetric physio trained in acupuncture. I am under Vale of Leven hospital, and we only have 1 obstetric physio and am having trouble getting referred to RAH for physio lol - although I may just try and phone up myself and self refer lol xxx

I didn't even know you could get acupuncture for SPD... I've never had acupuncture... Thought of needles puts me off... I might ask... thanks :)

yep will be staying away from dtd until ive spoken to a doc/midwife its unusual for me that's why its worried me, x

Ok so I am so tired and it is only 7:30pm here. Seriously could just fall a sleep and not wake up until the morning. I. AM. DONE. :sleep:

littleminx- whoop for being late!!! :happydance:

ugh sorry for the spd ladies :( Im glad I don't have it but I do have my hips popping all the time. especially when I get up to pee in the middle of the night. hurts so bad!

Claire- I hope the bleeding stops when you stop dtd :hugs:

sacha- bet your projects turn out beautiful :flower:

Thank you Melissa. They better because I am very angry that my new washer did come in like they said it would. The dryer is there but my washer won't be here until wed…… maybe. So I am a bit miffed at the moment. That and DH and I had it out again. He is being a turd and I just want that basement done and he is making me feel like I am this uncaring person to him not feeling well. My answer to that was I went through months of not feeling well and still getting up with kids everyday, or if I am not feeling well now, cold or whatever I am still up with the kids. Just because we are sick or not feeling well the world doesn't stop until we feel better. I can guarantee that this LO will not care if him or I are sick he is still coming when he is supposed to. Huff

Sorry rant over!!

Hi... How is everyone today ?

I started my Christmas shopping... got a few things ordered online and got 3 toys in boots for £20... They where £20 each on 3 for 2 and i had £20 gift voucher, so only spent £20 cash plus it was triple points this weekend so i got about £5 back in points, bargain :) I have most of what i am getting the boys, apart from my 7 yr old who is yet to make up his mind and my oldest i will get some smelly stuff for and money... Leaves me to try think what to get my sister and the in laws... Have decided to wrap each present as i get it this year as last year we where up till 4am christmas morning wrapping present :dohh: So tomorrow on my to do list is buy wrapping paper and gift tags !

great deals charl!

sacha- why are men the biggest babies when they don't feel well??? if we are sick we still have to do what we need with the kids, the house, chores, etc. these things don't stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->