PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa I am not sure why, I swear the moment they start getting sick these glasses go on that can't see anything in front of them. :grr:

well I have a very great DH. very caring and sensitive to me and my needs. yet, he is still a baby when he is sick. I was 6 months pregnant with my 3rd and we both got the flu. I had to keep up on the kids and house and take care of him even though we were both sick. now, there is no doubt in my head if I was sick and he wasn't he would have gladly taken care of everything, but since he was sick as well he was useless lol. nice.

Morning

What is it with the Ads on this website... they are driving me nuts... If its not the big Aptamil one at the top taking over the whole page its a Durex 1 at the bottom blasting out music !!! :ignore: Its starting to make my visits to the forums very short, fed up turning them off every 5 seconds !!

I know what i will be doing all day :laundry::laundry: I had none yesterday when i went out... came back to a huge pile :shrug:

blessedmomma... Lovely new profile picture :)

My dh is the biggest baby when it comes to being ill! Omg he doesn't stop moaning!! You would think he had the plague rather than a little cold!! He does still go to work tho and things I just never here the last of it lol xx

I will be doing laundry too, though not in my new set like I was hoping for. :gun: but it has to be done. So guess I will do it cause I am not going to rely on Sears to get them here when they said.

I agree with the ads, every once and a while they jut bombard the site and make me angry. I too have avoided the site when that goes on. :ignore:

So my monster is now moving so much that the ligaments on my ribs are starting to feel the pressure and stretching. I even felt his little fingers down low. So very cute!!

And now it seems they have changed the forum design and there is no option to change it back, really don't like this new design :cry:

Going to wrap some presents :xmas10::xmas6:

sacha- was it you who said you wake up on your back?? that happens to me all the time. my ob said it was fine and not as much of a concern everyone makes it to be. and my sis said imagine all the women who slept on their backs all the time before they came up with that theory. so I don't really worry about it

sacha- was it you who said you wake up on your back?? that happens to me all the time. my ob said it was fine and not as much of a concern everyone makes it to be. and my sis said imagine all the women who slept on their backs all the time before they came up with that theory. so I don't really worry about it

yeah that was me…. I just hurt when I wake up from being on my back. So I am trying not to find myself there. I too read that unless you legs go numb it wasn't an issue sleeping on your back or your right side. My legs don't go numb but I am sure sore!!:sleep::sleep:

Man oh man I am tired and GROUCHY!! i do not have the patience for my kids I had last week. OMG I swear the whole neighbourhood heard me screaming at them…. :shrug:

Just caught up on the thread - had an adventure this weekend in home ownership, with pretty much a ton of stuff going 'wrong', capped with discovering water in the basement traced back to a leak off a kitchen pipe. YAY!

Congratz on viability day, and congratz on officially missing AF. Funny how those two milestones are really pretty close to each other but feel soooooo far apart when you are living those moments.

Biggest eye opener for me so far - since being diagnosed with GD, I've been testing my blood sugar. Turns out I am a raving monster when my sugars are too high. DH can almost tell me what my number range will be before I test... Not entirely sure what that means, as I also REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT CANDY. I could eat all of the chocolate in the entire world. Even the crappy kind that isn't even really chocolate but some weird waxy substance that looks like chocolate.

And now off to pick up the kids cuz hubby stuck at home with the plumber. Excitement!

sacha- me too!!!! when I wake up on my back im in so much pain! my back will literally crackle and pop all the way to the bathroom. it feels like someone hit it with a sledge hammer :(

feistymel- maybe you can get some sugar free candy and chocolate??

I'm sorry about the water FeistyMel! The few years we were home owners it seems we were blessed (LOL) with just about everything that could possibly go wrong. It's a tough gig! I'm so anxious to go to the diabetic educator a week from today! I'm still having weird episodes of fuzzy, nausea, light headed stuff and I'm not sure if it's sugar related or iron related. I'm not eating any sweets (do you drink coffee? I have one cup a day and found sugar free peppermint mocha cream!!) and trying to follow some of the online plans I've found but without testing my sugar I'm just not sure what all is going on. Healthy grain with a protein, eating lots of spinach, eggs and red meat too, for iron. . .vit C with the iron pill. . .there's so many things going on.

Hey girlies!

Been off the computer/phone for a couple of days, well not really but just never seem to have a chance to post. Worked Saturday, then errands on Sunday, realized I cannot do the mall rounds anymore my body is like one of a 90 yr old...omg the back pain, the stabbing crotch bone pain. Yipeeeeeee!

This Saturday is my baby shower, so we are getting everything in order. So lots of running around, one of my host is doing all the food, the other is entertaining, and we work at the same office, but she doesn't drive, so we are doing the running around together. Hmmmm what else...oh yes...royally made a big boo boo which literally tied up any free cash I had...remember the crib & dresser we ordered from Amazon? WELL..next day or 2 checked my credit card and the money for those items were basically released back to the card, so I check the order status..no order in system...check again, still no order found, so we figured maybe out of stock or something. So I go and order it from best buy (electronics etc shop, but online they sell cribs, furniture all sorts) . Ended paying a bit more but we figured oh well. So on that site they had a different credit card saved in my account and for some reason, it wouldn't let me add a new one. So I used that one & took the money we had put on my one visa for the crib & dresser & transferred it to the other. I just didn't want the balance to get too high on one because that one is our heaviest debt. SOOOOO long story short, I think everything is ok, UNTIL yesterday morning Amazon emails me saying my items are shipped! No not yesterday, Saturday. I was like whaaaaaaaaaaat??? Felt weak, ran to phone to call best buy to cancel, no luck they said all I can do it wait til it comes and return it for full refund. Fine. Hassle but fine. Soo now I had to take any cash I had put it back on my card to cover the Amazon purchase (which incidentally they have not yet recharged, and said items are sitting in my family room since last night) so upshot is all my money tied up on 2 credit cards, we have 2 cribs & 2 dressers......oh lordddd!

Now I have insomnia over the whole darn thing, worried about cash etc!

Oh GD test & regular appt tommorow, wish me luck, on the sugar & my weigh in *shudder*

You can change the style back again ladies -go right to bottom to drop down bar called quick style chooser and choose BnB extra

Pain in the butt -STOP changing the format pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaase xxx

Glad im not the only one hating the new design :comp:

Iesha... Oh no, what a nightmare with your Amazon order... Good luck with your GD test !

Whitesoxfan41... I get light headed and weird feeling when my blood sugar is too low... next time you feel that way try testing your blood sugar ! Oh and the sugar free peppermint mocha cream sounds so good... pity its not available over here :cry:

You can change the style back again ladies -go right to bottom to drop down bar called quick style chooser and choose BnB extra

Pain in the butt -STOP changing the format pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaase xxx

I dont have the option to change back... its only magnolia and BNB mobile in my options :(

I'm home today. Feel like crap. Have a tight feeling in my chest n throat. So over tired I think. Heart beating a little quick too. I don't have the option to change it back either...the layout that is.

Iesha: I'm sorry you're not feeling well hun! HUGS!

Char: I can't check my sugar yet, I go to the diabetic educator next Monday and will get the supplies to be able to! Thank you!

Also not an option for me to change to that format. . .Purple Magnolia and Evening Magnolia are my only options besides the BNB Mobile. I will say the evening one is a LITTLE better than the other. LOL

I don't have the change option. All this stark white background is a bit harsh on the eyes.

Iesha - that is awful! It is really annoying how companies work with credit/debit cards sometimes. Hope they get it all worked out quickly and you get your refund from Best Buy right away! Good luck with the GD test :)

Kellie - I was going to stick with my 'normal' diet to see how it was impacting me, but I really feel like garbage. Last pregnancy my main standby was peanut butter. For some reason if I started my day with a slice of whole grain bread or sandwich thin smothered in oodles of peanut butter, my numbers seemed to regulate nicely. Apparently quaker instant oatmeal isn't as amazing. Plus I know that stress can elevate your blood sugar levels and holy crap I've felt overwhelmed this weekend. Hard to say if your fuzzy spells are related to the iron or the sugar issue, but either way it can't be fun for you! Hope your doctor and dietitian get that sorted out!

Melissa - Good idea on the sugar free. I avoid sugar-free stuff for the most part because I don't like to have to read labels in detail to see if it has aspartame/nutrisweet. That stuff gives me pretty bad headaches, and I don't particularly enjoy the taste either, but right now sugar is so not my friend and these stupid cravings are really bad. Fudge is a HUGE weakness of mine even when i'm not pregnant. Not sure how I'm going to survive holiday season without gobbling a plateful!

AFM, I went into crazy mode again this morning. Didn't scream at the kids, but poor hubby who had stayed home to help me finish some tidying got an earful. I really feel bad but I don't seem to be able to help myself - I'm angry with him for stuff he did (or didn't do) weeks ago, and it just isn't going away. He really doesn't understand that I get a HUGE adrenaline rush every time I get even a hint or whiff of cat pee, and my rage is directed exclusively at him everytime. I have said that I don't want to be cleaning that stuff up, that he needs to do it... but he does such a poor job IF ANY at all that I ended up running into it over and over again, so I'm in a constant state of fight or flight. Really exhausting, honestly. Plus I started trying to get him moving and helping with some of these bigger more intense projects over a month ago, and he had no interest. So now we ran out of time and several things are undone. I didn't get to deep clean the playroom, but he moved the new bookcases and shelves down anyway. I told him that I was angry about it because he was just going to have to move them back out again (this means carrying up and down a 1/2 flight of stairs), but I think he just plans on shoving them to one side and then moving them back. That is just not the same kind of access for deep cleaning! So frustrating - if he'd just given me a couple of hours of his time 2 weekends ago instead of watching sports and playing video games, I would have had the darn thing done. But hey - its his back that is going to suffer from having to move stuff multiple times *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->