PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Ok well got back from the dr and found my little pork chop is all ready 3lbs 4oz lol. Put him in the 80th%. Everything is looking good with him!! Other than he loves having his foot by his face lol.

Wow Sasha a little porky you've got there how big we're your other babies?

6 weeks today!! 😀😍

Sacha - fab weight for your little man

Claire congrats on 6 weeks hun - I never got any MS this time around -don't know if that was luck or the prenatal vitamins I took with added ginger, but not a sniff of it -and had hyperemesis with Dawson lol -hope you'll be spared too xxx Did you have it with all your children?

I am so sore and emotional, hormones +pain + feeling neglected by hubby and everyone else = not a happy bunny :'( Pity party at mine today.
Hubby wont DTD because he is scared of hurting me more, but to be honest I feel totally neglected because I feel he is giving me a wide berth and is so busy in the bathroom I never see him - although broke down in tears last night and he apologized for being distant, says he is just so tired and scared of hurting me :'(
Then daughter is being an ass -asked her for help today and she fobbed me off and fobbed me off until I just said forget it -I will go myself, then did and am now in even more pain Bloody stupid martyr!!!!

xxx

Donna sounds like you are having a crapy day. :hugs: My hubby is not touching me either lately and I am not in as much pain as you, though the last time we do the deed I could hardly walk after because the insides of my thighs were is so much pain. I totally get it. I wish he would at least do something instead of avoiding me like the pelage. He said he is just stressed out, 'but now like I haven't thought of it'. Nice thanks…. that is supposed to make me feel better? :nope: Also too he went and picked up my new washer and dryer and messed up his truck, so now my washer and dryer are sitting there all pretty but not installed cause he is too mad to put them in. I don't think I should be punished for this….

sacha- sorry you had to wait so long for your washer and dryer and now cant even use them yet :( hope they get installed soon

donna- im sorry you're having such a hard time. its always everything at once right?!

Claire- yay for 6 weeks :D

I felt sick as a dog with my girls but not with Jamie! So maybe we are having another boy?? My boobs are killing me today so I'm off out to buy a maternity bra!

Sorry your feeling crap Hun men do get weird when your pregnant don't they as we have mood swings and they alternatically assume its them or you don't even like them anymore so while we're dealing with the feeling crap and and not feeling ourselves we have to think how they feel too! Men eh! Xxx

well my new washer and dryer were installed last night, once they were turned on they sang a little song and I started to laugh. I already did three loads of laundry just last night :haha: I am waiting for my kids to wake up so I can do some more I am so excited. Oh and you know how I got him to put them in? Sell the others lmao!!!

:happydance: for your new washer! And great thinking :thumbup:

We got our Christmas tree today :happydance: :xmas9::xmas16::xmas17: a lovely real one just needs decorating :happydance:

Awe we are going to get a fresh one too, but I am so worried that it will be dry by the time it is here:xmas9: though we will probably get one and then just leave it outside for a week or so more until we put it up.

Hey Ladies, sorry haven't touched base in a couple days...my gd test was a nightmare, drank the drink went to my appt, had a med student do a longer than normal check up, told him I had to go back for blood draw, he said timing is ok if its off by a few mins, went back 5 mins after the hour & the lab refused to draw my blood. Literally refused. I was so pissed off. So now I have no results, need to find an outside lab, my doc told me drink a can of soda, wait the hour n draw blood at any lab, but I bet my results are going to be off. GGGGGGRRRRRRR! I only gained 2 lbs, so im hoping my slow gain means I don't have gd anyway, but who the hell knows...blood pressure is amazing at 120/78, baby hb 150 bpm so everything pretty smooth. Doc said all my pains are nerve pains.

On the bright side after much running around, had my baby shower yesterday it was amazing, thought I would share a few pics with you ladies... Sorry Donna your having a shit time..Claire yay 6 wk! Sacha excited for you about the singing washing machine lol!!!
Yesterdays festivities...

Attachments

• mk.jpg
    mk.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • mkw.jpg
    mkw.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 6
  • moi.jpg
    moi.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
  • cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5
  • mc.jpg
    mc.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 2
continued..

Attachments

• kym.jpg
    kym.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ms.jpg
    ms.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
  • mt.jpg
    mt.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
Iesha I am so sorry to hear about the test. What BS! You have a beautiful family! You also are gorgeous! :kiss:

Iesha beautiful pictures- glad you had a lovely shower!
And sorry about the test too hun - think they were being pedantic about the time too though xxx

Claire I put my xmas decs up today too - LOVE this time of year- cannot wait for Santa xxx

Iesha- that's crazy about the test!!! they did tell me it had to be exactly an hour or I would have to repeat the test. not sure why its so relevant to be right at one hour. why wouldn't your dr just rerun the test though? especially since it wasn't your fault they wouldn't draw it. they told me if I didn't drink the stuff in a specific time, or if I throw it up, or if im not there when they need to draw I have to start all over :( I usually feel nauseous all day after drinking it, so that's my biggest factor with it all. I don't want to have to start over if I vom. you are absolutely gorgeous! love your pics. love the one of you and DH <3 and your kids are just precious <3

Seriously fab pictures Iesha!! You look wonderful! How are you feeling? GD test sounds like a fiasco. SMH. . .so ridiculous!

I'm so jealous of your washer and dryer Sacha! :) We live in an apartment and don't have a hook up. We DO have access in our building at least and I can't complain about it being 3 floors down when the hubby does the laundry. LOL!

I hope things smooth out for you soon Donna! HUGS!

YAY for 6 weeks Claire!!

I have a crazy, kicking little girl here the last few days, which is GOOD, just a bit exhausting and somewhat nauseating. Otherwise I'm feeling pretty good. I'm anxious to see the doctor tomorrow for my 30 week appointment and to see the diabetic educator to get that all rolling. I want to know how my sugars are doing with the change in diet. It's WONDERFUL to be home. My own bed is just plain amazing compared to the hotel. I'm still feeling a little shocked that baby will be here so soon.

Thanks girlies! yeah fiasco is a good word....as far as repeat, its just a whole thing to get to my doctor, so going to an outside lab is quicker. he did give me a requisite form so one morning im just gonna get up drink a sweet drink & go to a lab for the blood draw...I didn't want to do it tomorrow cuz I been eating cake for 2 days lol!

Hope your second test goes well Iesha.

Kellie -glad you are home and wow didn't that time fly past -was it 7 weeks you were away from home? Feels like only a few days ago you mentioned being away from home and now your back. And only a few weeks til Xmas and then baby time .I cannot wait til the babies start arriving and we can share baby pics and birthing stories etc So soon now for some, 30 weeks nearly Kellie OMG - where your other babies on time , or late or early?

I have an 'almost' fully functional bathroom again yay!!! Hubby is taking forever to do it -not that I would be any better or quicker lol -and it has saved us thousands of pounds doing it ourselves (his self lol) but i still have loads of times I wish we hadn't even started. Looks like we have a heating problem now too (it does work but problems with the radiators and pressure gauge) - which I know he didn't cause as our heating system is 16years old but i am sure he gave it a push lol -MORE money we can little afford at Christmas and only a few months before a new baby but am trying not to stress lol -we have a toilet bath and sink in and plumbed lol so no shower yet and the walls are still not yet complete and the room still looks like a building site but yay for hot water and a nice deep soak in a bath lol :D

xxx

YAY for a bathroom that works! :D We didn't have a tub at the hotel, just a shower, MAN did I miss my baths!

Thanks Donna. . .the 7 weeks was really long for us at the time. HAHA!! My first was 39 weeks, 2nd was 38 and my 3rd was 34+ a few days. I'm not even close to being ready so hopefully this little girl waits a LITTLE longer than her big sissy. :) I'm not feeling panicked about it, my husband is a great shopper in a pinch. haha

Iesha what a pain in the arse!! I'd be pissed off too!! Glad everything else was ok tho!! And what a beautiful family you have! And you looked gorgeous!
Donna glad you have some sort if bathroom now it's horrible isn't it when the house is all up in the air!! We're having our stair carpet done today thankfully the last to be laid!! So we can finally be settled!!
Kellie hope baby girl stays in longer this time!!

I feel really tired today and yucking in the mornings!! Yesterday morning I actually thought I was going to be sick thankfully I wasn't! And my boobs are sooo sore I went and bought a maternity bra so feel more comfy now! Jamie was sick this morning so he's off nursery today bless him. X

Kellie I am glad that you are enjoying being home!!

Donna I am happy your bathroom is starting to be finished&#8230; a bit jealous, my DH worked this weekend so my sons room was not worked on. You are scaring me with this talk about only few more weeks to Xmas&#8230;. I want it to come cause I LOVE christmas :xmas9: :xmas6: but that means that we are that much closer to having our babes and I don't have any place for baby's stuff&#8230;&#8230; aaaaahhhhhh :grr:

Oh and I have to say that I am a tad bit jealous (no really really) about you too having deep bath soaks&#8230;.. my tub is the most pathetic tub on this earth. It is so dang shallow it isn't even funny. i told DH maybe we should just buy a free form tub and put it in the middle of the room just so I can have a good soak&#8230;.. We are going to re-do the bathroom in the basement and i will put a free standing tub in that one, but that isn't happening for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->