PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Kellie... Gorgeous pictures... When do you go back to see the diabetic team... You might only need a little insulin to keep blood sugar under control.

ricschick... My booking in appointment was after my 12 week scan... Cant remember what way it was last pregnancy... Hopefully you will get a letter in sometime soon !

Donna... Fingers crossed for your GTT next week !

I had an antenatal appointment today, usual scan, check up, see consultant etc... I got told off for missing an appointment last week and not phoning in. It was in a room with 2 students also, really not happy they had a go at me ! Had totally forgot about the appointment... Really don't think i will be getting my normal delivery either, baby is breech, has been at last 3 scans, i know there is still time to turn, just have a feeling baby is too comfy and wont budge... Think i might go shopping for one of the big gym balls to bounce on, didn't help to turn baby number 3 though... Feeling really fed up now :growlmad:

Charlene try downward dog yoga pose and look up spinning babies site - I hope baby turns for you :)

Claire I had my booking in week 11, then next week the scan :)
hope u get urs soon xxx

It is getting so busy at Dr office they actually have me booked in already for the 23rd of Dec. But I am guessing that has to do with xmas more than anything, and I "have" to have my apt in that week LOL. I was just surprised with the phone call is all :haha:

Charlene I am sorry your babe is being too comfy… I have been lucky this time around my LO like being upside down LOL, maybe he will be a rock scientist. YAH RIGHT

OH! My husband woke up this morning and said "I just had a lovely dream, Jenessa was about 2 months old and you were pregnant again". . .REALLY dude? SMH LOL

Kellie - they do say you are extra fertile just after having a baby lol ;)

Would you plan another do you think? We have decided this is definitely our last one.

Sacha and Kellie -your babies will be here so soon after Xmas -wow!! seems only a short while ago this thread was started (I know I was a bit late in joining tho lol)

xx

donna- I hope you pass!!! :hugs: how is the spd now that you are off work? feeling a little better I hope!

Kellie- hope it can be managed without insulin :wacko: lol, I take it you are done then?? maybe your DH has other thoughts lol??

Charlene- I hope your LO turns! I had one they were saying would need a cs since he was breech, but he turned last minute.

we have a class tonight called 'the happiest baby on the block' that they give us a book for and some calming music on cd. also get a swaddling blanket. class and everything is free so we thought why not? I haven't ever had a swaddle blanket so hopefully I can figure out how to use it and also hoping she likes swaddled lol

Oh this is most definitely my last... Everyone laughs when i say that but no, i just couldn't do this again, so sore, tired, fed up with the GD and hormonal... OH has said he would like more, no idea if he is being serious or trying to wind me up, but the answer is no :wacko:

Cant believe its 3 weeks till Christmas tomorrow :xmas9: ... I have nearly finished my Christmas shopping and have been wrapping as i go :xmas10: , have a few presents to wrap tonight then hopefully will hide them in grannys house tomorrow... No where is safe in here lol... Cant wait for Christmas morning :xmas6::xmas16:

Kellie-it CAN happen! I had my son dec/23/98 & my daughter dec/20/99! yikes!
Sorry to hear about the diabetes...foolishness. I will be very interested to see my results. I'm gonna drink a soda and hit up a lab on saturday morning.

Charl-sorry bout the comfy baby....your just a lovely comfort house to these kids LOL...all jokes asides I wouldnt be a happy camper..

Sach- :rofl: Oh the pains...I feel like I'm experiencing braxton hicks for the first time in my life..I cannot remember having any of that crap last 4 rounds...i get 'em in the morning really painful.

I decided my last day is Jan/24/14. Thats all for me. I think it's reasonable. After that I have weekly appts at my doc, and whenever this lady wants to show her face...On a bright note, my sis in law had her baby a month and change early, her cervix opened and they handled it imo very badly...Jamaica can be very very backwards...they had her one pitocin for 2 days!!!!! madness, finally after 2 days they did a C sec which they knock them out completly (horrid) and this smiley most beautiful baby was born. My sister took it like a hero...and the baby is just so stunning. Everyone says she looks just like my husband, so I am excited to see this one. Here is her pic...I am so proud to have her as my niece..Miss Kirah-Lee born Nov/29/13 (nicknamed Faith) (we nickname kids from day 1 lol)

Attachments

• faith.jpg
    faith.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 4
  • faith2.jpg
    faith2.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 13
What a beauty Iesha!

LOL Melissa...I suppose if it happened, we'd deal, everyone would think we are even MORE off our rockers, I'll be 43 in April. ;) NOT that one at 42 and another at 43 is such a huge difference.

Iesha she is beautiful :cloud9: just seeing a newborn always makes me so antsy to see mine :lol:

Kellie- I agree it happens lol. my last 2 were due 1 yr and 5 days apart. they both came a little early but are still 1 yr and 2 weeks apart :) maybe Jenessa will need a playmate??? maybe a lil brother to grow up with her <3

Iesha yes the pains, but I am positive they are not the regular BH!!

Your little niece is so precious!! <3

I know Sach!!! Thank you! Oh my heart is so full not being there to help out and hold that lil munchkin! Grrrr damn long distance.

OMG :dohh: I think I talked to soon that I wasn't going to get anymore today&#8230;. Just the last 5 minutes have been very uncomfortable. It hurts so much and I am not even having any tightening at all. I am wondering if I am just over tired?

Could be...or maybe gas or something...I swear I stand by my statement this is my most uncomfortable pregnancy. My doc just like shrugged and was like yea well nothing we can do about that LOL...in his words..."chin up" :rofl:

sacha- hope it calms down! how bad does it need to be before you need to have it checked out??? :hugs2:

I have had about 6 contractions in the last hour or so so I went in. It also feels like this time I have weird sensation inside. So I'm sitting in L&D once again. Wonder how long I will here this time?

Omgggggg! Sacha! Hopefully everything is ok....I take back my gas comment lol :hugs: hunny

Iesha no worries Hun

I'm sitting here all hooked up and I have nasty pinching in my hoohoo. Sure hope my cervix stays closed a bot longer. I'm worried cause my contractions make my legs hurt. Stay in there baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->