PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

LOL! I love the :grr: emote. . .hehe

We're just in an apartment but have a decently big tub, it's deep but straight up and down on the back so not super comfortable to actually relax. My husband jokes all the time that he's going to the "Jacuzzi" when he gets home from work, so I have high hopes that we'll have one some day.

Sorry you're feeling yucky Claire! I just noticed, since you talked about it, that my boobs don't really hurt anymore. SO weird. LOL! It was so prominent for such a long time.

The weather here SUCKS right now. We have wind gusts up to 70mph today. . .it's in the 30's but our highs Wed-Fri are 1, 3 and 5 degrees respectively. I told my husband that the dog was just going to have to sit and cry sometimes and wait until he gets home. 3 flights of stairs and bitter cold is just not cool and I would hate to bring the baby out in that to walk the dog. I think we're going to try and get a "pee pad". . .patch of grass to put on the balcony in case of emergency and my husband will walk him a couple times a day before and after work. It's always something huh? :wacko:

OMG sometimes I just hate my mother. Seriously I am way too tired for her crap today!! :ignore::ignore::ignore:she is giving me shat on how i am raising my Autistic child this morning, REALLY MOM? :trouble::finger: Like you know what it is like to try and get him to concentrate on home work for an hour a day then get my other two do to theirs too?? If I did do all that every single day my kids would not eat until 9pm at night and in bed at 10pm!! They are supposed to help him more at school!!:ban::ban:

I am seriously so mad i don't even want to go out with her this morning!! :gun:

END RANT!

Hi ladies I am late to the party but finally got my positive.

Baby no 6!!!
2013-12-02 12.51.25.jpg

Congrats Lesh -woop!! how you feeling?

Claire sorry you are feeling yuk! and hope Jamie is better soon too.

Sacha - it is scary and exciting isn't it? The baby's will be here so soon, Xmas will be by in a flash then it is baby time. And do not worry about the baby's room -everything will fall into place and all Zander needs initially is milk, cuddles, somewhere to sleep, diapers and lots of love from his mommy :) And I bet you have tonnes more than that already ;)

Iesha -hope your little princess waits a bit longer this time lol -why was your youngest early? Was there any reason given? what weight was she?

xxx

Hi wannabubba. I am feeling okay. Mainly crampy and bad back which is normal for me in the 1st few weeks. Had it with my last 2 pregnancies. Looking forward to being at that 12 week stage so i can breathe a little better. Always on edge for the 1st few weeks. Also got alot of discharge, I feel wet alot but read thats normal.

How are you and your baba. xx

Hi wannabubba. I am feeling okay. Mainly crampy and bad back which is normal for me in the 1st few weeks. Had it with my last 2 pregnancies. Looking forward to being at that 12 week stage so i can breathe a little better. Always on edge for the 1st few weeks. Also got alot of discharge, I feel wet alot but read thats normal.

How are you and your baba. xx

we are doing great thanks; other than SPD (symphusis pubis dysfunction) which now has me on crutches :wacko: and in pain a lot :cry:. Other than that pregnancy has been great, no complaints. Bubs is doing fab <3

I had loads of watery discharge too; in fact still do have lol -but was always convinced AF was about to start or had done lol -never relaxed with it until I was at least a few weeks late :haha: Hope you don't get too many first tri ailments xxx

So lovely to hear you and bubs are doing well. xxxx

I had a few issues with my last pregnancy. I had spotting st 12 weeks which got them to do an ultrasound and baby was fine. Then at 23 weeks i had early contractions, Then at 25 weeks after dtd i had quite a bleed that required a 3 day stay in hospital as they were convinced baby was gonna make an early appearance but lucky enough bleeding stopped and bubs then was fine till he arrived at 38 weeks. Was told though that i was no longer allowed to dtd until baby arrived. Hubby found that hard, Lol.

I keep thinking that af is gonna arrive what with all the wet and crampy. But I know it will be okay. xx

Haaaaa have to give u ladies a joke...oh and congrats lesh07 on your bfp!!!!

Im sitting in my office, I work in medical records, and this boy ( I say boy but he is probably 25-30 yrs) is he helping one of the gentlemen thats picks up files for us at doctors offices, smiling at me through the window all day, but there is a very pretty young girl who sits beside me, so I thought he was looking in on her...I'm eating my lunch and I hear pssssssst...pssssst at my office door, and it's the guy telling me he had to come & say hi, how beautiful I am, I just laughed my ass of, and told him I am 7 months pregnant beautiful. He said he doesnt care that all of me is beautiful!!! I was cracking up, I guess ol girl still got it!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Hi everyone

Iesha... Lovely pictures... You look great !! Hope you get your GD test sorted !

Donna... :happydance: yay for working bathroom... I have my Christmas tree up too... Its missing half its baubles though as my youngest loves to steal them and look at her reflection in them :haha: Is that you off work now.

lesh07... Congrats :)

I was in Morrisons tonight and bought doughnuts for the boys... Got home and i ate 3 !! 3 doughnuts :blush: feel so bad... I dont usually even eat cake or sweet stuff... Been worrying all night about my blood sugar but ive checked it a good few times and it actually is ok :shrug: not that im gonna make a habit of eating doughnuts, i just couldnt help myself :dohh:

yep Charlene - off work until after maternity - feels weird still lol, I have a sick line for 2 weeks just now and hoping my next will just do me up until maternity starts . It is honestly a weight off, although I feel bad about not covering my new year shift.
Arms are killing me also now though, not used to using crutches lol :)

mmmmmmm donuts lol, I have my GTT next week better behave lol

Iesha - that is SO great, you are beautiful xxx

Congrats lesh!! That's exactly what I had before my bfp constantly wet and cramping!!

That was a nice little boost for the day iesha!! He's right tho:thumbup:

I've never had a gd test what's the critiria to have one?

Tired :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Claire- no criteria just part if normal pre natal care..I'm very surprised you've never had one!

Sacha, about every other day I want to bitch slap my mom. I'm sorry to be blunt. She questions my parenting, the way I treat my husband, the way I treat the dog, I swear. It's enough to make me SEETHING mad and happy as hell that I live 1000 miles away from her right now.

Congrats Lesh!

Iesha, girl you've obviously got some swagger my friend! :D

mmmmmm donuts!

Holy cow, did the diabetes counseling today. This crap is a pita. LOL! Write down everything I eat for how ever long they decide, eat 3 meals and 3 snacks at appointed times, check sugar 4 times a day, check keytones every morning. . .blah blah blah! Hope it goes away after baby!! :)

Got my middle's senior pix back today, here are a few of them and one with my youngest who is almost 15 and a freshman.

alaina senior picture 1.jpg

Alaina SP2.jpg

Alaina SP3.jpg

Alaina SP8 Jilly.jpg

lesh- congrats!

Claire- hope you feel better :hugs:

iesha- you are a hot mama :kiss:

donna- your tub sounds ridiculously fabulous!

sacha- sorry about your mom :( don't get me started...

kellie- hope you LO stays put a bit longer. your dd looks very sweet

charl- yum! donuts sound so good. glad your numbers stayed normal :)

Lesh girl I am glad to see you here!! Congrats on your BFP!!! H&H 9 months!!

Iesha wow that is some complement!! But from you pics I can see why!!

Thank ladies, my mom just is pain in my patootie!! I love her and everything but she is sometimes just way to opinionated for my liking!! Oh and if i was ever to make a comment to her like that she shuts down and won't talk to me!! HA!

Kellie that sounds like a lot of work, I would be like just give me the insulin and let me be on my way LOL You must one proud mommy, those girls are beautiful!

Char I too ate two donuts and I am celiac and shouldn't even have wheat, but they were so damn good I couldn't help myself!!

Congrats lesh!! That's exactly what I had before my bfp constantly wet and cramping!!

That was a nice little boost for the day iesha!! He's right tho:thumbup:

I've never had a gd test what's the critiria to have one?

Tired :sleep::sleep::sleep:

In UK testing for GD isn't routine - I get it due to me having PCOS and having familial history. Others get it if history of LARGE babies; glucose in urine sample or if baby seems big for gestation. I have been tested last 2 babies and have my GTT next week for this one, have always passed up until now, hope I do this time too xxx fingers crossed

Whew, hit unsubscribe by accident thought I lost u guys...hell finding this group LOL! I never realized GD testing wasn't routine in UK..makes sense y Claire has never had one...

Kellie-your daughter is gorgeous! Stunning pix :)
Anyone get pains in abdomen if they are hungry or havent eaten for a while...this has been happening to me, I think related to hunger.

Iesha I do but I don't believe it was from hunger. Last night i was getting really bad irritable uterus symptoms. One moment I thought it was because of my IBS and then the next it didn't seem like that at all. It made sleeping last night very hard to do as each time I tried to roll to get comfortable my belly felt like it was going to rip off. It did finally settle other wise I would be in L&D this morning, but I hate that place (unless delivering my baby) and will avoid that place like the pelage.

Oh the aches and pains we get. Man I don't remember half of these I swear! :haha: I seem to have a very selective memory :haha:

Sacha sorry your mums being a pain I don't even talk to mine! She doesn't no how to be a mother!

Kellie your girls are beautiful!!! Xx

Yep never had GD test do thankful for that but Jamie was quite a big baby he weighed 9lbs 2 so will see this time still no booking in appointment thought I would have had one by now! &#128563;

:( My numbers weren't great last night and my fasting this morning is high as well. I really wanted to get by without medication but that thought is quickly fleeting. Blah. I'll obviously do what is needed but it's very frustrating and disheartening. Just hoping I don't have to do insulin shots. ACK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->