PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Sacha - how nice to hear, yep positive infirmity is fab -its going to be a great month <3
...and I love one born every minute (as it is here in UK) and all those baby type programmes lol. I would love to see more on home birth though, as i have only every seen a couple of episodes of any one covering home birth.

xxx

I love that show sacha!!! we cut off cable a few months ago and I miss all my baby shows :( will have to get on youtube, I had no idea it was on there.

so my ob was concerned and checked my cervix. still closed thankfully. I have to follow up with my family dr as to whats going on, since she doesn't think its pregnancy related. im gonna keep on the Gatorade for a week or so and hope whatever it is passes before I make an apt with my family dr.

apts with my ob every 2 weeks now. feels like things are going very fast now. she went ahead and scheduled the rest of my 2 week and even my final weekly appointments. and I took my GD test today, yuck. hopefully I get results tomorrow, but if not then Monday I should know either way. I don't want to fail and have to do the fasting 3 hour test, or have GD and deal with that :nope:

Glad to hear that it doesn't look to be pregnancy related, but still really crummy to not know what is going on for you! Hopefully you won't have to deal with GD on top of all this - the Gatorade would probably end up off limits, and then who knows how you'd deal with the hydration problems. Are you having any time to relax or is it still pretty much constant discomfort and pain?

I hope they can figure out what the deal is Melissa! Hopefully you can stay hydrated and away from GD!

it hasn't been as bad today. my Ob thinks I need to make sure im literally drinking all day to replace what im losing. so that's the plan for now. I have been doing the BRAT diet to try to stop it or slow it down, but its not helping much. I did read that it was a sign of preterm labor to have chronic diarrhea. it can also be a sign of pregnancy induced lactose intolerance. I usually feel pretty sick after drinking milk, but I have had that in my last 3 pregnancies before this one and I don't remember anything like this. also read it can be a sign of GD. one girl said it started around the same time as mine and her GD results came back positive and when she changed her diet to what it needed to be it went away. I hope that's not the case. I also don't want preterm labor though. if it had to be one of those 3 I would prefer the milk intolerance. my last LO was allergic to milk, peanuts, and eggs so I lived without any of that in my diet for 19 mos, I could easily take milk out for a few more.

kellie- after hearing the stress and everything you have to put up with I def don't want GD!!!! im sorry you have to deal with it :(

sacha nice to hear your feeling so great!!! I hope it last!!!

Melissa I hope you start to feel better and whatever it is hurries up and buggers off!!

still no appointment I hope it comes tomorrow as they said by the end of the week!!

man im big already!! I have quite an obvious bump no hiding it!! dh is convinced we're having twins lol and my belly and back are sore. I think this pregnancy is gonna be hard as im feeling sore already!! hopefully its just the first stages of growing and it will ease off!! didn't feel as tired today and only fell asleep for about 15mins so that's progress lol we got invited to a wedding today in april so that nice to look forward too I love a good wedding!!

I hope everyone else is fine!!

Melissa - good to hear that things are a bit better today. If you DO end up with GD, hopefully it does clear up your other problems! But lactose intolerance is probably a good place to start. Can you just eliminate dairy now and see what happens?

Clare - I felt huge too, and thought omg what if its twins!!! Hope you get your booking appointment soon :)

Claire- I felt the same too lol. I think its just all the bloat in the beginning. makes you feel enormous! yay for you almost 8 weeks tomorrow!!!! :happydance:

Melissa- that's a really good idea. I think I will try that and see if it helps. I have some calcium vitamins I can take to make up for it.

contractions have started back up. :( at least I know its not changing my cervix. sending DH out for some Gatorade again.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Melissa! Hope you can get some decent sleep tonight!

Try and not drink too much gatorade as it can also make you have loose stools. Make sure you fill up the bottle up twice with regular water before having another one. I am sure you don't want that to make it worse.

Thinking to myself, what is my kitten going to do when I have no belly to sit on anymore LOL

I'm sorry Melissa!!!

Claire, I've felt like a MOOSE from 7 weeks on. . .not even kidding. LOL!

Sacha, I think my dog will miss my belly as well, he curls up next to it all the time. :)

so... think I know whats wrong. decided to look up pregnancy induced lactose intolerance to see if the symptoms fit and its a perfect match. my last 3 pregnancies and this one I have felt sick and had heartburn after drinking milk. I didn't think much of it. the last 3 pregnancies I just stopped drinking milk and that was that. this time I thought I would try to be healthier so I forced it down and took a Zofran for the tummy ache and tums for the heartburn. this last month or so I have been drinking loads of milk in cereal and just straight in glasses. trying to get healthier and also we had 2 gallons that needed drank by a certain date so I was drinking a ton. we buy about 8 gallons for 2 weeks and that about fits perfect, but for some reason the kids were not drinking as much so I started having glasses of chocolate milk. im not much of a milk drinker usually. my symptoms fit exactly with this article. i read it to my DH and he was amazed. guess i quit the milk and start on some calcium supplements. it doesn't seem to effect me with cheese, yogurt, or other products that contain milk so that's good. happy to be figuring things out, relief is in sight! cant believe it took me so long to put 2 and 2 together :dohh:

https://www.pregnancy-baby-care.com...ncy/lactose-intolerance-during-pregnancy.html

oh that's good Melissa that you have figured it out!!!

8 weeks today!:happydance:

Claire... :happydance: 8 weeks... Seems like only a few days ago you got your bfp !! We have been invited to a wedding too, in February... 2 days after im due, some how i don't think we will be going... Few nights ago OH came out with 'I will probably have to go myself' (its his side of the family) I quickly assured him that there is no way he will be going himself as either i will be still in hospital or i will be recovering from a c/section and i will be no way able to look after 5 children plus a newborn on my own !! Men seriously don't think sometimes !! :dohh:

Melissa... Hope you are feeling better soon !

Donna... How is your bathroom now ? And how did you get on with your GTT ? Dont think the mint would have made a huge difference.

Iesha... How are you ?

Hope everyone else is ok... Sorry ive missed people... Rushing about with school/nursery Nativity plays :)

Meilssa Oh I am so glad that you figured it out. At least now you can fix it. I am not a big milk drinker either, so it shouldn't be too hard to stop.

Claire Time seems to be flying for all of us. :dance:

Oh boy only one more week left of school before the kids are out of school for the holidays. It honestly feels like yesterday when Donna was talking about christmas then labour watch for us early february dates&#8230;.. Now once Christmas and new years is over then I have nothing more to do other than wait for baby to come LOL

Happy 8 weeks Claire!

I'm glad you figured it out Melissa! I can't tolerate milk, but have no problem with cheese/greek yogurt. I hope the dietary changes make a huge difference for you.

I'm hangin in. . .call the nurse today and find out if I go on insulin. I'm SUPER wiped out and feel like I could sleep all day.

Oh boy only one more week left of school before the kids are out of school for the holidays. It honestly feels like yesterday when Donna was talking about christmas then labour watch for us early february dates….. Now once Christmas and new years is over then I have nothing more to do other than wait for baby to come LOL

Really hope it doesn't start to drag in after new year !!!

Oh boy only one more week left of school before the kids are out of school for the holidays. It honestly feels like yesterday when Donna was talking about christmas then labour watch for us early february dates….. Now once Christmas and new years is over then I have nothing more to do other than wait for baby to come LOL

Really hope it doesn't start to drag in after new year !!!

I have a bad feeling it will LOL, I have a sneaky feeling he won't make 40 weeks but I know we will make it past 38. Will know more at the next scan LOL. If he still shows bigger than he will be so out of room after 38 weeks I will just literally pop like with my first LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->