PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

mason- if they are right, baby sounds pretty healthy!

Claire- yay finally!!!!

kellie- glad your fasting numbers are better :)

sacha- that sounds pretty scary. I hope you get better quick :hugs:

Scans and fundal height can both be out by up to 2lb either way at birth- try not to worry about it . Masons baby -maybe your baby will come nice and promptly lol. Hope your not developing spd and sorry to hear about the carpel tunnel too Hope your oaky xx

Sacha hope you are feeling better, must be scary struggling for breath and good luck to you SiL -hope she is cuddling baby now xx

Kellie good news about your fasting numbers - hope they continue to improve /be good

Claire woop to 8weeks -hope your fatigue is better, hope you are getting plenty of rest

My MiL came yesterday - she is the strangest woman ever lol, I try to not let her bother me but sometimes her ability to sprout garbage or inappropriate comments from her mouth drives me insane lol.
So she asked if it was just after the New Year I am due, and then when I said March she went OMG you will be really HUGE by then -cheers MiL
Asked which one of us was getting the op - I just looked at her blankly, knew exactly what she was getting at grrrr -Hubby said what do you mean, we seem to be doing a great job so far of planning all our baby's and not having any mishaps with it? Well Shona (his sister) has already decided no more -well good for he said, just because she only wanted two but ended up with three lol has no reflection on us. Silly woman.
Then she invited herself for Xmas dinner, well made comments presuming she was coming and I was desperate to ask what her plans were this year lol (although inevitably would have invited her anyways) , but hubby would have been annoyed lol -he thought it very amusing 'just like her' to invite herself lol

Then she said our bathroom will look weird - the bathroom hubby has been painstakingly working on for weeks lol -my BiL quickly said that he thought it would be gorgeous and told her to shut it lol - I just said' thanks mum, bet Dave is chuffed you think all his hard work will be 'weird'' She tried to backtrack and said it was just because she was used to wallpaper and linoleum whereas we have all tiles lol

She is the most annoying women ever sometimes lol- but then you have to laugh haha

Thanks Ladies this morning so far I feel better. I have been taking all my inhalers and the congestion has lessoned a lot. I'm hoping it stays away, and doesn't get worse later… asthma is stupid that way LOL.

My SIL had her baby yesterday, I don't have any of the juicy details yet, but I know that he is 8lbs11oz. They only allow 4 people in the mother baby unit and I am sure I wasn't first on the list LOL, so I will have to wait to see when she is out.

Donna - MIL they rock! This year mine is too lazy to buy anyone a gift and is giving us cash. WTF??? My boys family out east (the nasty emotional warfare ones) used to send cash all the time and expect me to go out and buy them the toys they wanted. I finally told them NO! it would be better for them to just send the gifts! End-of-story! So I already have a bad taste in my mouth about cash for the boys, I guess cash for myself isn't too bad. I will use it to finish the room, but I really hate having to go through the masses to the stores right now.

congrats to your SiL - aww a wee bubba, if I wasn't preggers already I would be broody just thinking about a newborn haha

Glad your feeling a bit better xx

Congrats to you Sacha for becoming an aunt! Very good weight too! Glad your feeling better!

These past 2 days I have not felt well my belly has felt so odd and sore and quite a raw feeling not nice at all! Been taking paracetamol and feeling sicky and heady not sure if its baby or a bug or both. Oh well.

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend xx

Claire- I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

donna- sorry you MIL is such a mess. mine is weird too. when I first met her I just loved her to death. she seemed very sweet to me. just got stranger the more I got to know her. my first 2 kids were from a previous marriage and when she talks about the other kids she calls them her "biological grandkids" which is so rude, especially since my girls are very loving to her. and she lies a lot. which of course makes me second guess literally everything she says, I never know whats true or not. sometimes she says something and it sounds so nice- like things about my DH childhood. and then he tells me later it wasn't true :saywhat: and she smokes pot. so when she comes to visit us she says she is coming for a week. we will actually see her maybe a day or two. then she goes to see her friends in town the rest of the time so she can do drugs. must be nicer than seeing her grandkids she only sees once every couple years :shrug: we went to visit her one year. I cant see it ever happening again. her new DH is around the same age as her kids. he is a jerk. he obviously doesn't like kids. threatens them and such. so not a good match for our family lol

sacha- yay for your new nephew. sounds like a big boy :)

Thank you everyone. He is a doll. Though even though he was such a good weight he didn't seem all that big. His legs and feet were so thin and had not fat on them. Is that normal for a GD baby??

Ok anyone else noticing at night that their womb pushes very hard against their ribs after they eat. I am having to sit with my arms over my head just for some relief!! I feel like I only have a week to go. This is insane!! Oh and today (in my bump pic) I was wearing a maternity shirt from my first couple pg's and it is not even fitting a little bit, had to wear a tank top under it so it would cover my belly. This is how I know I am huge!!! AND running out of room!

sacha- I am def feeling huge. im already very close to the same size I was when I had my last 2 babies. im not having to put my arms over the head yet, but im full so fast and any eating past that leaves me miserable. clothes I wore to the end of my last 2 are barely fitting as well. and you are 6 wks ahead of me!!!

I'm feeling moose like as well. . .so uncomfy.

I'm on such a hormone train, I swear. I'm sick of the huge swings.

I need some zen. LOL! Starting to think I may have some depression, I don't want to think how that could be if I have any PPD on top of it. I just am feeling a huge lack of control all around.

Here's my almost 32 week belly, my center of gravity is feeling way off. LOL

Attachments

• 32 weeks.jpg
    32 weeks.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 32 weeks full.jpg
    32 weeks full.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
Kellie- im sorry you're feeling some possible depression and having hormonal swings. :(

my emotions during pregnancy are like im more sensitive to certain things. like I will tear up at commercials with moms and babies or hallmark shows :roll: its completely not like me so I cant stand how emotional I can get. im thankful I don't yell or lose it with DH and the kids, but its so embarrassing to feel like im gonna bawl over a song or something.

Thanks so much, you're so sweet! It's just the health crap that is weighing me down. Still on the sugar roller coaster.

Sacha- comp for biggest baby? Oh dear I hope you win! Lol im sure we will both be average-ish hehe
Donna thankyou my mil is very annoying too. She always asks things she knows the answer to like "how's Bella?"
Ahh Bella (our dog) died 3 years ago and our daughter had a small strawberry mark on her nose that developed at 6wks and disappeared when she was five but for five years whenever we saw her she asked "what's that on her nose?" I swear she's got alziemers but hubby says no she's always done it can be frustrating
Claire - hope you feel better soon
Kellie- you look amazing we have about the same size bump
Xxx

We have decided on a name Leighton Riefe (rhymes with leaf) the kids all call him Leighton so sweet feels like he's a real person iykwim and not just a fetus

lovely name Masons baby

Melissa and Kellie - my hormones are up in the air too, I cried on Thursday (big proper snotty tears too) because I took the dog out and my pelvis was sore, I mean it WAS sore but really big snotty cant control myself tears. Then again on Friday; this is worse lmao - because the gas man cancelled -was coming to give me a quote lol Again totally lost it lol.

Sacha, - saw your bump on another thread you look gorgeous and so do you Kellie -beautiful bumps xxx

My MIL is a nightmare too... She is so controlling over OH its unreal... He was due to go for a vasectomy in April this year, not because i had asked him to do it but because his mother told him, it came the day for his appointment and he went to it even though i had asked him not to, only to find out there was a mix up and he wasn't supposed to be there, he said he felt like he got a get out of jail free card that day ! His mother on the other hand phoned the hospital saying it was a disgrace and demanded they sent him another appointment :telephone::wacko: Hospital then phoned him and he said he would sort it out himself, she then refused to speak to him for weeks and caused all sorts of grief !!! Also she was up here bitching to me that she wouldn't be able to afford a holiday this year as they would have to loan us money... We hadn't even asked to borrow money from them she was just assuming... OH said to her, but your going away for a week and she replied yeah but not with your dad, me and your dad aren't going on holiday and he said, yeah but that is dads holiday when your away :haha::haha: She also loves to try give me parenting advice and try to make out i cant cope, yet when she babysits my 2 year old (1 at the time) ended up in A&E with split lip and massive bang to his head, after she let him play on her shake machine and my 7 year old they took to A&E needing stitches to his head, i know accidents happen but hate that shes tries to make out i cant cope :dohh:

Masonsbaby... Lovely name... I always struggle with names, doesn't help that i am team :yellow: Really have no idea what to name this baby.

Kellie... Lovely bump pic :)

My hormones have been crazy too... No crying yet, but feeling rage and angry, mostly directed at OH , poor man, he messed up my Tesco order :gun: and i wouldn't speak to him all night :blush:

Masonsbaby that is a really unique name. I haven't heard anyone with that name yet. :thumb up: Oh and as for the biggest baby, I hope I am not. I don't want to push a really big one out. I have only pushed out average sized babies. I am honestly scared. Though some of us seem to be having high percentile babies already. :wacko:

I think hormones are a given. Even I get really sensitive over certain things. I fly off the handle over the smallest of things some times. Then when my bro put me on the visitor list, I cried like a baby!!

So I had my worst sleep yet last night. I cannot get comfortable AT ALL!! I am so tired I could cry today about having to do this for the next 4-7 weeks. :sad2:

Dang Char, your MIL sounds like a piece of work! I actually did pretty well in that department. I get along well with mine. LOL! Everyone lives so far from us though, makes it easier. :)

Masonsbaby~ Love the name! I only know one Leighton, and he's the same age as my oldest (21) :)

I'm hoping this isn't a huge baby. I'd REALLY like to deliver a smaller one again. :) I haven't had a scan since 20 weeks but my measurements have been right on. I have an ultrasound a week from today, I'm anxious to see this little girl who is causing my body such havoc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->