PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

caritasrainbo- welcome and congrats :D yay for your u/s!!! hope everything is ok. sorry for your losses :hugs2:

caritasrainbo - hi hun, and welcome - sorry for all your losses too :hugs:
Good luck with your 6 week scan and sending loads of sticky baby dust xxx

Hope all the GD ladies are okay and sugars are getting better
Sacha I am so nearly done with my Christmas shopping too, (bar a PS4 which I am not going to get now, some socks for BiL and some wee stocking fillers lol ) and I have a handful of things to wrap too - hope to get the last bits today and then get them wrapped tonight and then DONE xxx

Middle sons' school nativity today, he is primary 7 and not in the play but he is the technical support ( light and sound guy) lol :haha:
Littlest ones nursery party too (the times clash but I am going to the nativity - only fair I done the nursery concert yesterday) - wish one was in the morning lol

BATHROOM STILL NOT COMPLETE -haha :haha::haha: I am not stressing about it -hubby is MAJORLY lol - well I did tell him so (over and over until I was blue in the face and it caused so much tension that now I am smug in the fact that I know he knows I was right, but don't need to say anything lol :haha::haha::haha: - nevermind babe I said will be done for January; or very least before baby gets here lol ) xxx

caritasrainbo :hi: Welcome!! We are great support to all, even have a couple TTC still on the thread, so welcome!! We are happy to have you!! GL on your u/s!!

Donna my basement isn't going any where either…… Though I am positive I spent way too much already on christmas…. I just can't help it!! :dohh:

So I am positive this LO dropped again. Not too much but he is not up in my ribs as much and seems more lumpy at the bottom of my belly. Check it out. The first on left is on Sunday, and the right one was taken last night!!

IMG_0347.jpg

definitely dropped Sacha and lovely looking bump :)

I have had a lovely wee Christmassy day with nativity play and Santa party - still hard to believe we have less than a week to though lol

xx

Welcome and congratz! Hope this one stays sticky for you, and very sorry for your losses. *hug*

Sacha - looks dropped to me! Have you had any heartburn/breathing relief? Or just additional pelvic pain and waddling?

Donna - DH and I are going through the same thing right now. He went into panic mode on Monday getting everything done.

AFM, Unfortunately, DH is still being a bit of a jerk about making plans and whatnot; I dunno why he can't just admit I'm better at planning and scheduling stuff, and let me handle it. But he keeps changing stuff at the last minute, which throws everything else off. Like sleeping arrangements for our guests - we have so many people coming into town that the girls will be displaced, but their room is supposed to go to the 2 that arrive late Friday night - that way school morning routine wouldn't be interrupted. Well, he arbitrarily decided that his sister was going to sleep there, so we had to have the girls in our bed last night, because I didn't have time to get their mattresses and sleeping bags setup for the nursery, and we also had to wake his sister up because I didn't have their clothes laid out. I was so frustrated. Also found out that we have ZERO full days all together as a family, as our last arrival comes in *late* Friday night (technically 12:30am on Saturday), and our first departure is noon on Saturday. I'm frustrated and annoyed and disappointed and trying soooo hard to not really show any of those emotions. I have given up the entire week, I'm refusing to plan ANYTHING at all to try to cater to this crazy airport schedule, and I'm just informing Chris of what commitments are unmoveable (last choir practice before kids sing in the Christmas Eve mass) and what things can be cancelled but need advance notice (gymnastics Saturday morning).

I miss my MIL so very, very, very much. We would have had everything hashed out last month :( And I feel like I'm being unfair to FIL's gf, but... I don't care if she is in our family pictures!!!! I want to see the family all together, and while she's quite lovely and I like her and they *may* get married in the future, they aren't now so I don't really care if she's leaving at noon; we could still do a family picture. Ugh. DH is completely clueless - even when I spelled out yesterday that it hurt my feelings that he completely ignored everything I was trying to say, and that my words meant so little to him that he couldn't remember stuff from one day to the next. He told me that was dumb. I know I'm more sensitive cuz of the hormones and the time of year, but seriously - how exactly did he expect me to react? It is like when one of our girls is crying and he yells at them to stop. Yeah, please let me know if that EVER works on a crying girl :p

I am still suffering from my asthma/cold, so I am not sure about the breathing thing. Though I was able to eat tons of food last night!! After I put food on my plate I was worried I was wasting, then when it was all gone with out the pain I was like Hmmmm. But I wasn't complaining as I haven't been able to eat all that much lately without pain LOL. Then I looked down at my belly and noticed a more of a slope to the top of my belly, then asked DH and he was in agreeance, and said (cause I could see obviously) that my lower belly seemed more bulging. As for the waddling or extra pressure in my pelvis, I didn't think I was but apparently a stranger said to me to day i was waddling like it was my time LOL. My ribs aren't as sore. So that is a bonus…. just wish my back would ease up LOL

Mel I am sorry your DH is being such a ass!!

Yay for xmas festivities! Had a concert last night, and this morning had a family day with my youngest. Next is just to start baking. I have a few things I want to make, but will have to wait for the weekend I think before I start.

caritasrainbo Welcome!!

WOW what a difference Sacha! Definitely dropped! :)

Have fun at your play and party Donna!

Snowing, cold, nasty here. ..I did have a whole day of good sugars. LOL! WOOT! Back to the same crap so far today. ;) Trying so hard to just take one day at a time and not worry so much. I obviously have too much time on my hands.

Mel~I'm sorry about your husband and the plan thing. . .how FRUSTRATING!!

Sacha~UGH on the cold and asthma stuff! We're starting colds or something here and I'm so over it. LOL

Kellie - yay for the good day, boo for the numbers today. But like you said - one day at a time :) I'm jealous of your snow - the temperature is dropping again here, but no sign of snow, and quite frankly the first few pretty white snowfalls of the year are what make cold weather tolerable to me. I love 4 seasons, but I just wish the winter one only lasted from Thanksgiving through MLK Jr. Day. Or New Years. I do love a white Christmas though :)

Kellie great news about the sugars. You know I had this exact thing last time I was pg around the same time. It feels like I can't get out the mucus no matter how hard I pee myself trying to cough it out.

Mel I couldn't live with out a white Christmas

Christmas is such a hectic time isn't it! But lovely too with all the nativities and Xmas parties. I hope everyone's Christmases are coming together with the unfinished bathrooms and play rooms. 6 more sleeps! Xx

Sacha- definitely looks lower!!! I need to get in and do a pic. im so worn out right now, even just going in to take a pic sounds like too much energy I don't have :wacko: cant wait for nesting to take effect.

Melissa- sorry about your DH :nope: sometimes I think we would have the same reaction pregnant or not but a lot gets blamed on hormones from being pregnant instead of the true factor- that someone is being a butthead. and missing your MIL so much must make it very hard for you. :hugs:

Kellie- we are starting to pass around a cold too. my LO's are getting it first of course. boo.

DH did our grocery trip today and made it twice as fast as him and I together. guess there is no mistaking who is the one slowing things down lol. I do constantly have to tell him to slow down, I cant catch my breath or keep up. :roll:

yeah he feeling a lot lower today LOL. A lot more pinching on bladder when he is moving around. Also I am peeing myself way more lately. For instance I just go to the loo and then cough 1 min later and lets just say if I wasn't already packing I would have had to clean up a puddle on the floor. Good heavens!!

So there is lots of conflicting info out there about when you drop. It is said first timers will drop weeks before and multi timers will drop just before labour. What are your experiences?

yes I peed on myself the first time this pregnancy yesterday. guess I need to get out the pantyliners :blush:

sacha- I have heard so many times that only first babies drop. I don't remember when my first one did. and my second was so low my legs would fall asleep when I sat down. cant remember my 3rd either. but the rest I have been sure of. there is no mistaking the difference in your body when you are in tune with it. the pro's don't know what they are talking about lol. or im just a freak lol.

caritasrainbo... Congrats and welcome :)

Donna... I have just seen today that Game in St Enoch Centre have some PS4 instock... Might be able to get 1 from there
https://www.facebook.com/GameStEnoch

Sacha... Lovely bump, yeah looks like you have dropped... My pelvic floor muscles are really not liking this cold i have right now, don't dare go without a pantyliner :blush: This baby is still high up... crushing my lungs and everything else in there lol

Kellie... Im trying not to stress too much about my numbers also, as baby is growing nicely and doesn't seem to be getting lots of extra glucose from me... My numbers have been still slightly high but not too terrible.

So glad for online shopping... All my shopping is done... I made the mistake of going shopping to look for a birthday card and present yesterday... Shops where chaos, ques everywhere... I was only out an hour & half at the most and i was in agony by time i got home.

Sacha - I don't remember with my first 3 but baby number 4 never dropped at all, hence why I could not get sweeps and then had such a horrible induction as he was too high in my pelvis -will be as upright as possible this time around lol this baby will drop haha

Melissa - I am so breathless too at times lol and SO slow, takes me ages to get from A to B lol

Happy 9 weeks CLaire - Xmas New Year then it will be your 12 week scan and then second tri woohoo -going fast!

Kellie - hope you are okay and your numbers better today

Charlene -I will check out that PS4 link right away thanks xxx and hope you are feeling a bit more rested and in les pain after your shopping trip; this is putting me off going into the City -it would be mayhem especially on crutches :(

5 more sleeps woop!!!

Aww ladies hope you don't mind me sharing

https://www.nhsgoldenjubilee.co.uk/news/press-releases-2013/christmas-miracle-golden-jubilee/

This is a story about a patient we had for several months (would never give out patient information but this has been released as a press release).

I was one of those nurses sitting outside the room watching the wedding in tears, and I am again now, blubbering hormonal mess lol - so happy he is home for Christmas- So may times we were told he wasn't going to make it , and the wedding gave him a new found strength to carry on xxx

What an amazing story Donna!!! So glad he is doing so well!!! Xx

Donna - i will read that story in a bit, thank you for sharing. I'm sure I am going to be a blubbering mess LOL

Char - I tried going in to some of the stores here last weekend and it took 20 min just to park in the parking lot. Traffic was moving so slow. It was ridiculous!!

AFM OMG :sad2: my hips are in agony this morning. I know went I squatted to get a pot out of the cupboard, I was wincing pretty badly just to get myself up. Honestly felt like I was trying to squat weights that are way to heavy. Then I went to get my two older kids up this morning my knee, along with my hips, didn't want to do the stairs at all. You think all of this is because of my LO dropping? I don't think my last dropped like this, more like slowly engaged.

What a great story Donna!! :)

Happy 9 weeks Claire!

Sorry about the hips Sacha. . .I don't look forward to that one at all.

Char, glad your numbers are hanging on the low side. :) I'm hoping to get good scan news Monday. Since my numbers aren't crazy high, I wonder what they'll do, it's fasting and after breakfast I have issues with, even with meds upped. Hoping it's not affecting the babe too much.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->