PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Quick update, stealing a lil moment a work...passed with flying colors for GD very nomal results according to my doc...whew....one less stress...will be back later to read n catch up...xo

Iesha - YAY!!! So glad for you :)

Sorry for being gone all weekend - the preparations for the in-laws are finally in FULL swing, and DH is just now (a day before his dad arrives) realizing why I didn't want him dedicated to an unnecessary 'special' project for a month. I spent a ton of time trying to get our basement properly converted into a playroom, including all the massive amount of cleaning necessary, but then we had some other issues relating to pipes and whatnot and it had to be put on hold. Well quite frankly I haven't had that kind of energy available again since Thanksgiving, which I pretty much knew would happen. I was starting to panic last week, but then took some deep breaths and said to myself: this is HIS family. If he doesn't care, why am I killing myself? I then focused my limited energy on stuff I would normally have to do anyway - started cooking dinner again (my blood sugar has been crap because we've been eating out/eating microwave food), decorating the living area for Christmas, etc. Spent 3 hours doing grocery shopping and 2 hours doing present shopping on Saturday, and it was great! Got our tree yesterday, and put lights on it last night. Stayed up until almost 1am doing it, but felt SO good about it, and woke up by myself before my alarm went off.

Meanwhile, poor DH took today off so he could finish any housework... He had to do the entire nursery and playroom transformation. I'm nervous to see how it is turning out; no doubt it isn't going to quite be up to my vision, but I'm going to try to be very gentle with him, as I'm sure he's feeling completely overwhelmed and stressed right now. It may sound a bit evil, but I'm really enjoying the fact that he's stressed by this - maybe he'll actually LISTEN to me next time I talk about timeframes and being reasonable in our expectations of what we can accomplish. But it is unlikely :p

Hi! Currently pregnant with number 7! (also have step twins).. Ages range from Step twins 25, 24, 21,19,17,7,5 and our 4th son due feb.04...... This has been, by far the most difficult pregnancy to date, and therefore, the LAST. well, the last for more reasons that it just being difficult.. ITS TIME TO STOP! lol.. A tick born illness BP (before pregnancy) has totally changed the way my body handles everything, including HORMONES.. I am now for the 1st time, fighting SEVERE panic attacks/Depression, while trying to go unmediated.. Only a few more weeks!!

Masonsbaby- lovely name <3

Donna- :rofl:

Char- I think your MIL takes the prize. I don't think I would handle my MIL telling DH to get a vasectomy or being involved in anything that personal tbh. :wacko:

Iesha- YAY!!! my dr office was supposed to call today or I was supposed to call them for GD results, but I forgot. guess I need to call tomorrow :blush:

Melissa- you got a lot done fast! in the future he probably wont listen lol. I cant count how many times I have heard DH say I should have listened to you in the first place :flower:

kellie and sacha- yay for upcoming ultrasound scans :D

welcome 9thontheway and congrats xx

Morning ladies - good luck for up-coming scans and yay Iesha on GTT result.
I passed mine too, so yay!!! And no UTI and everything else normal, so no iron tabs for me either so far. Yay!!!

Have a fab day ladies - countdown to Xmas really truly here now, I am taking my little one to the barbers this morning, he has his nursery concert tomorrow, Xmas party with Santa Thursday, and 11yo sons xmas concert that day too, and nursery has a magician show on Friday then they break up for the holidays. Going to see Santa in his grotto on Sunday, with 2hrs soft play and then Xmas eve the traditional family get together and present swap lol. Yay LOVE it!!!

xxxx

9thontheway Welcome :wave: and Congrats!!

Well I am feeling like royal crap today, hopefully you all are feeling better.

Donna with it on countdown I really need to start wrapping presents. Though I am regretting it because I don't want to be bending over anything. as my mid back is not happy. :nope:

Oh and I am a bit sad today as my good friend on another thread just had her baby early. she is a week behind me :sad1:

Oh Sacha - hope your friend and baby are doing okay -my sister had a 31 week preemie and it was a very scary few months

I feel your pain with the wrapping; and I love it generally, but this year it has been so hard, with SPD pain and just having a huge belly in the way lol :)

xx

Welcome 9thontheway! :) This is a super, wonderful, supportive thread. <3

Busy Christmas plans Donna! I miss that sort of thing being far away from everyone. We have no plans. LOL

Prayers for our fellow feb mama who has delivered.

I feel like crap today too, and feel guilty for complaining. BLAH! Sugars up all over the damn place and large ketones again for 2 days. Same food, same routine. Freaking hormones.

Welcome and congratz 9ontheway! Hope your energy levels stay up to get you through this hectic holiday period :)

Sacha & Donna - I typically love wrapping presents, and I try to do it within 48 hours of bringing them in the house, especially anything for the kiddos, but bending/stretching/sitting and doing it right now is just not appealing.

Kellie - that is crummy :( It is totally normal for your numbers to creep up so that food that was once totally doable ends up off limits by the end, but you should totally have strong words for your placenta. How dare it jerk you around like that?? But seriously, I hope your doc can get you straightened out with insulin or something so you aren't feeling so bad!

Masonbaby - love the name!

Melissa - hope you are feeling better now, and can enjoy the holiday season a bit more :)

AFM: Christmas countdown well in swing! With the tree up, the living room rearranged, lights on the tree, and just about everything done that I wanted to do before in-laws arrived done, I am really feel good about the holiday! Now I just need to finish my shopping, and I may even get to doing a few Christmas cards this year! Seriously just totally happy :)

9thontheway- congrats and welcome! :happydance: sorry your having such a hard time of it :hugs:

Donna- yay for passing! sound like a very busy momma!

Sacha- sorry you are feeling so rough. and for your friend :( prayers headed.

Kellie- sorry the good numbers were short lived. boo. stupid GD :growlmad:

Melissa- sounds like its all coming together!!! yay :happydance:

afm- I finally remembered to call about GD test and she said if I didn't hear anything I must have passed. seriously, I love my OB but thanks for letting me know :dohh: and baby has def dropped some time over night. woke up with intense hip pain. when I got up I noticed a ton of pressure down low. and I can breath! I ate and didn't feel like it was sitting in my throat too. I wasn't even that full after. I guess it has advantages, but I can already tell my hips and pelvis are gonna have a time of it from here on out.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. So far she and he are doing well. Though she is having troubles with after birth pains. I found #2 to be the worst for after birth pains to be the worst out of them all. They even gave me a suppository to stop the pains, wow was i mortified they would have to put anything up the poop shoot!!

Feisty Mel congrats on getting all your Christmas shopping done. I have only DH left. He is easy though. I am going to do that today!

melissa Congrats on passing your test!!! though that really sucks about the pain. I am wishing he would drop some but I don't think he will since I already feel him deep in my pelvis. I am just wishing my belly would just grow some more so that he could stay out of my ribs. My ribs are being pulled so much, I have tons of pain in my mid back at the moment. So I hear you!!

Hi everyone...

9thontheway... congrats and welcome :)

Donna... Thats great you passed your GTT :happydance: and everything is normal... How is the SPD ? Busy week ahead for you... Think im more excited about Christmas now than the kids lol !!

Kellie... Hope your feeling better soon... My numbers are crazy... now on insulin 3 times a day probably 4 times from next week... Also had ketones and glucose in my urine :( So fed up with GD .

Sacha... Hope you are feeling better soon too.

blessedmomma... Great news you passed your GTT hope the hip pain doesnt get worse !!

My Christmas shopping is almost all done, waiting on 1 more parcel to arrive, was supposed to be here yesterday, still waiting on Yodel to bring it, bet they come tomorrow when no one is in !! Dont have much wrapping left to do either, feeling pretty organised, but bet there is at least 1 thing i forget lol... Had another scan yesterday... baby is head down, growing nicely 3lb 15oz so just between 10th and 50th line... I have yet another cold... Just got rid of 1 :cry:

Attachments

• 30wks.jpg
    30wks.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
hi all sorry ive not been all just been so busy!! but ive nearly finished my Christmas shopping!! just 2 more things to buy!!:happydance:

welcome 9thontheway and congrats!!:flower:

congrats pn passing the GD tests girls!!:happydance:

I hope everyone is feeling well and isn't too stressed over Christmas its nearly here!!:happydance:

Thanks Char. . .SUCH a pain. I'm guessing they'll bump me to insulin by next week. They will give the oral med bump a week. Sounds like your bub is a good size and doing well at least! I'm sorry about your cold.

I can't even believe Christmas is a week away. Whew! We're done, we shipped everything thank goodness. I'm ready for the holidays to be over just to be closer to baby time.

Congrats on passing the GTT Melissa & Donna!

thanks ladies!

sacha- i don't know whats worse. having her high meant i didn't have pelvic and hip pain or waddled like i had a stick holding my legs apart. also i didn't have to pee as much and she wasn't poking me in the bladder. but having her low means i didn't have heartburn before bed last night and i was actually able to eat without every bite sitting in my throat. i can breath better now too. i was getting to the 'arms over my head' at night to breath stage. sigh. i guess either way has its woes.

char- sorry to hear your GD is so bad. precious LO you have in there though:)

we went to walmart to get one of the kids some cold medicine and stopped at target to look at some nursing bras. by the time we left it felt like she was about to fall out. so painful. no more long shopping trips for me. think we were walking for only about half an hour total. :( no heartburn last night before bed though, that was very nice.

Yay for passing the glucose tests ladies!

Charl & Kellie - sorry you guys are having a hard time with the GD. I'm still getting some high spikes around lunch/dinner, but doc seems to think I'm just making some poor food choices (and he's totally right), so he wants me to keep charting and come back in 2 weeks for a growth scan and an appt to see how I do over the holidays. Hope you guys get the insulin worked out so you can enjoy Christmas without worrying!

Melissa - I know what you mean about the pros/cons of the baby dropping. Baby went head down after being slightly transverse and high for a while, and WOW! I waddle. Really bad. My maternity shirts also seem to no longer quite fit - I keep noticing my pants waist sagging down and my shirt riding up, exposing my underbelly. Yay. But like you the heartburn and difficulties getting good breaths have improved, so I think I'm sleeping better.

Sacha - Don't congratz me yet ;) I only finished about 1/10th of my shopping, and really just the stuff for out of towners, and for the kids to give each other. Still have to take care of my sister, my in-laws, DH, and presents to the kids from DH and I, as well as being Santa's helper. I haven't even properly worked out a budget, to be honest. I'm just trying to be as frugal as realistic, and hope that it all works out and I can still buy the fixings for Christmas dinner ;) Unrelated: What in the world is a durian fruit?

Melissa I hear you. As I have both, I am not sure if he can go any lower, as I am sure he dropped a bit back. Now he has grown all the way up into my ribs. I am more comfortable up and walking around, sitting down i seem to have less room. Either way, it sucks! I have such a short torso!! So I have no choice than to have him in both places at the same time LOL

Feisty Mel my bad! I must have read it wrong LOL. I can actually say that I am DONE! Went and got DH his gift. So now I just have to wrap everything. Spent about an hour wrapping and I can't do any more LOL

Hello! I'd like to join in please. I'm 42, dh has a son from a previous marriage (22- we rarely see him), I have a son from a previous marriage (20- lives with us) and together we have dd 2/00, ds 8/02, ds 4/07 & dd 2/11. I am pregnant for the third time this year with my 6th. Mmc @ 11w, demise @ 7.5w 5/13, mc @ 11w after SCH & low hr 9/13, chemical 11/13. I'll be 6w tomorrow. First three betas went up properly 13dpo 76.2 hcg, 15dpo 146.8, 18dpo 641.9. Not particularly high, but within range. I have my first us Monday to check for viability and I can hardly wait.
I am soooooo beyond exhausted! Can barely keep my eyes open, much less get anything done. Sense of smell keeps me from being in certain places or even around certain people. Lol!
Anyway, just found this group and would love to join in.
Dh did guess my current state, but have not told any family. Easy not to since we moved away from home about three years ago.
Glad to have found y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->