PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Lovely story Donna! Definitely brought a tear to my eye.

Kellie - hope things go well! My morning numbers are creeping up - my fun with cereal was shortlived, so i'm back with the peanut butter.

Sacha - I think it is a load of phooey about only the first dropping. My first didn't drop until the week I was due, but my 2nd dropped earlier than that. My 3rd seemed to have his head engaged for a month before he was born, and he was born 10 days early. This time around, I think LO is going to be a yo-yo. Gave me a minor scare last night - seemed to be dropped low, with lots of low pelvic pressure, a bunch of contractions, and my ankles disappeared entirely - pretty much doubling in size in one day. Things seem back to normal this morning though, so just another prank LO is pulling on me!

Mel thanks for that. I did read somewhere that it could be up to four weeks for baby to come after dropping, though it was being referred to the first child. He isn't engaging as he is not feeling like he is going to fall out just yet. Just dropped enough to make my hips and legs ache…..

Wow I would be scared about that too. Did you by chance eat something really salty??

Hey my lovelies...

So much to catch up on..
Kellie- I just want to hug you....almost over...I hope all the GD madness goes away after Jenessa makes her entrance.
Claire-YEAAAAA 9 WKS!
Sacha-Bump looks magnificant!
Feistymel- :hugs:
How is everyone else...Melissa your a holiday PRO! LOL
AFM- havent done much. Mostly just supermarket & costco etc, preparing for cooking. I really didnt buy gifts yet (dont judge me lol) I just got a couple of things, my daughter turned 14 today, and my oldest son is 15 on Monday. I cant lie, I am the broad in walmart on dec 24th grabbing what I can, but to be honest, this year I cant manage. I get such severe pain in my general torso area anytime after 5 pm, I am still wrking 6 days a week, and it is just murder on my body. The roads are quite icy here right now, so my hubby is having a fit if I drive myself, so i get no time to do anything :( well after 24th I am off until the 30th, and then off after the 31st until the 6th, so i'm trying to focus on the positive. This lady in my belly just moves like crazy, non stop...My room is a mess...I swear I need a helper...(ahhh wishful thinking)

Iesha - that is just horrible you are in that much pain. I feel like my complaints are nothing in comparison to some of you ladies in what you are going through. I hope you can get some things done that you need to, you may just find yourself a help ;) I would if I was there ;)

donna- that story is lovely :cloud9: so great he pulled through!

kellie- stupid numbers :growlmad: it really is a daily struggle for it

iesha- hope you get some help! I have one with a December birthday and it makes it rough, cant imagine two! we usually get his presents early so we aren't buying at Christmas time.

sacha- sorry your having such a hard time. I def think its from baby dropping. I feel the same. don't know if my LO is engaged, but for sure she is lower. my hips and pelvis ache so much my chores have to be broken up in intervals. and by the time dinner is done im hurting. if I walk longer than 30 minutes it feels like something is gonna fall out :shock: wouldn't that be pretty lol. my last few have dropped between 27 and 29 weeks noticeably and labor has started about 10 weeks later. one dropped around 29 wks and came at 38+6. with my last 2 it was around 27 wks and was put on semi-bedrest for low amniotic fluid with both. one was induced at 37 wks and other one came on his own at 37+4. hopefully her dropping so low doesn't mean she will come at 37 wks. I would like to cook this one a bit longer.

Melissa- I hope that LO stays put a bit longer! im definitely having more contractions now and tons more round ligament pain around the bottom. I have to be very careful getting up to pee 4 times a night or I lay there in pain :(

You're so sweet Iesha! I'm sorry you're still in so much pain girl! My youngest will be 15 January 17th, so very close to your oldest. :)

What's with the random ankle swelling Mel? I hope it stays away! I'm sorry about your morning numbers. I miss cereal so much! I'm currently on greek yogurt, an egg and a slice of toast with butter, cinnamon and stevia. Exciting stuff. LOL! I can't stomach milk at all so I OD on greek yogurt. :)

Melissa, I also have to be really careful that I get up to pee enough, which seems so strange. I don't necessarily have the urge to go, but get so uncomfortable and feel better once I pee.

I too have issues in the middle of the night. I hardly feel like I have to pee at all any more. What I am feeling is the pressure and pain from a full bladder. I will toss and turn a bunch of times before I think I may just need to wee.

Oh and as for the dropping, my friend whom is a mw said it is normal for multi moms to have their babies to go up and down all the time, and this is normal. She mentioned if they are causing major discomfort to try downward dog.

So I wake up this morning after night filed with coughing and peeing :haha: to him back up. Not all the way back up but definitely not all the way, but I have his bum up against my ribs again. What a little trickster!!

sacha- I have heard that too about them moving up and down. mine stay low after they get there :lol: I wonder if that dog yoga move is like the bear one I was thinking of trying to get pressure off my cervix so I don't dilate too early?? I decided against any of that when I read a lot of women use it to turn a breech baby. I don't know how they work exactly, but I don't want her to turn for sure.

Melissa that is what I am worried about too. I don't want to turn him that he has been in the head down position for almost over three months now. Though he has decided that ribs are better place for him to be right now anyways. Little stinker!!

Hi guys sorry you guys are feeling sore and uncomfortable it must be so hard being heavily pregnant over Xmas!! I hope all goes ok snd you get sometime to relax!!

Afm I've been hard to live with it's so hard as I feel shitty most if the time and have no energy it's hard because no one really understands and dh is getting the ump with me because I'm not happy go lucky at the moment so I feel a bit crap at the moment.

Anyway I took my first bump pic thought id share it.
image.jpg

sorry about the kids hun

im not sure I would mind if she moved back up, even a little would be nice. I haven't lost more plug yet, but there has been a definite increase in cm since she dropped. and I can feel it so I keep thinking im losing plug, or wondering if my water is leaking. then I think its probably just from her being so low. kinda annoying!

Claire- you look fab!!! sorry your having a rough time of it. the beginning is so hard getting used to the hormones and feeling like crap :(

Thanks!! I made it through the day. Barely but I made it…

I felt better especially after I successfully made some GF shortbread cookies. They tasted AWESOME!!:munch: They definitely are mouth watering. My mom used to make them when i was a kid, so it awesome to have them now!! Especially at this time of year!! I like them way better then sugar cookies!!

Claire - I remember that stage… I am glad I not there anymore though…. I hate feeling like I am going to vomit. Then again there are things I would like to trade right now too LMAO!!

Melissa - well he moved all the way back up now. My ribs are really bothering me again and he seems to be fighting to stay pushed up against them. though then again I much rather this then feeling like I need a diaper!!:dohh:

Claire your bump is adorable ,sorry you feel so crap though, and you look so glum in that picture - hope the first tri woes go soon xxx

Sacha glad your day brightened up and hope your kiddies are behaving today, my youngest is being a demon child -he is over excited and a bit terrified of the man in the red suit that is coming in his house on Xmas Eve lol and acting out a lot, lots of time spent on the time out step lol - he has recently taken to screaming when he doesn't get his own way grrrrr - hoping it will pass after Xmas xxx

Oh boy…. kids! I too am hoping for a better day. I am running out of things for them to scrub LOL :trouble:

Wow so I know that I have been having a small amount of blood in the morning when i blow my nose, but holy smokes. This morning was gross :rofl: Another gross thing I have been dealing with lately is gas…. OMG need a mask around me! I never have smelly issues like this, and it seems to happen with each bh :haha:8-[:help:

sacha- :lol: I have gas off and on. its so much worse during pregnancy. :blush: I usually have nose bleeds during pregnancy, but this time seems so much worse. like usually its just when I blow my nose, but lately it will just start bleeding :shrug:

donna- I hope the LO gets over his screaming soon.

Melissa that would be very uncool with me to just bleed like that. :nope: I think I would rather it just be just in the morning when I blow my nose! :thumbup:

So it is hair cut day here at my house one down and one to go. My two older ones want to keep their hair long, so I told them as long as they keep it nice then they can have it long and I won't touch it. They aren't doing too badly, but my third monkey tells me he will eke his hair but he is 7…. he hardly remembers to brush his teeth let alone comb his hair, so it is gone. Plus he really does look like a raga muffin right now.! Dh may get me to cut his hair tonight too. We will see he is working all day today and tomorrow. So we will see…..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->