PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Boys got their hair cuts here too today, but i wouldn't dare do it myself... Was a que outside the barbers, glad i asked OH to take them.. They are off to a panto tomorrow with granny, will give me some time to wrap remaining presents and get this house in some sort of order... Wanted the car valeted before Christmas but left it too late and no spaces left... After New Year im going to start getting stuff sorted for my hospital bag, usually im leaving stuff to last minute, just hoping the weeks don't drag in after Christmas !! 3 more sleeps :sleep::happydance:

Claire... Lovely bump :) x

Well I do cut their hair myself only because it costs too much for all of them to get one. So I just do it. :winkwink: Here are my two that had their hair cut today!!

IMG_0357.jpg

Your boys are so cute... Ive never cut hair, might get brave enough to try it, save a fortune :) This is James new hair cut.

Attachments

• SpidermanJames.jpg
    SpidermanJames.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 5
such cute boys <3 love the haircuts. we do ours ourselves too. me or my sis usually do my girls (she used to be a cosmetologist). and DH usually cuts mine. DH also does our boys and himself. then I have to get around his ears and the back of his neck for him. my girls keep their hair long, but my oldest DD just cut off 18 inches to donate it to locks of love. so it will go to children who lose their hair for cancer treatments and such. she loves long hair, but her heart is so big she wanted to do it as soon as she could.

so much low pressure today :( she is squirming and kicking a lot and its so uncomfortable. think its making me have more BH. we got some snow, yay!!!! kids went outside to play in it for a while and im making chili for dinner. I love winter :)

oh and my oldest DS turned 6 1/2 yesterday and lost his first baby tooth. he is growing up :cloud9:

Wow Melissa she does have a great heart!! <3 I always feel him way down low. Like he is trying to touch my pelvis lol. sometimes it almost feels like he trying to tickle me LOL

Oh bless a first tooth is always exciting!!

Oh so if you didn't notice I decided to start a prediction ticker LOL Just for some fun before we go into our last month LOL

I did see that! I was trying to figure out what day you were predicting but I have no idea. im due march 15, but im really hoping to make it to at least march 10. I have no idea on predictions of when for me though. just really hoping to go further this time than the last 2 times

love the new ticker Sacha I am going to get one too lol -but until I do I predict 17th March for my little one <3

xx

Woo too love it. Have another u/s today and it is a growth scan so we will get to see really how big this little guy is. I am curious to see it my Dr thinks he will end up being early too LOL

:) I HOPE this baby comes a little early! LOL!

Ultrasound for me too. . .haven't seen baby J since 20 weeks! Exciting stuff! Good luck with your scan Sacha!

Thanks Kellie!! My u/s went very well!! He is weighing in at about 5lbs 6oz and at the 68th%. So not too big. Though my Dr did check my cervix and his head is pushing on cervix but not changing it. This time it hurt too&#8230;. every other time I was checked it didn't bother me at all. When I mentioned my cramping, she decided to go a head and treat me with antibiotics. My urine isn't completely clear but not high enough to normally be treated, but because of all the contracting my womb is doing she just wants to be sure!! So I am now on Macrobid for 7 days. lets hope this will alleviate some of these contraction!!

Hope yours goes well!! Let us know!

sacha- sounds like a great scan, hope the antibiotics help!

kellie- cant wait to hear how it goes!

wow Sacha 5lb6 - real baby sized awww, so soon now, it is exciting having all you ladies ahead of me lol- I love hearing how your bubs are doing and cannot wait for labour watch to start

Hope your scan went well too Kellie xxx

Glad all is well Sacha!

Holy big baby. SMH. LOL! We're going with the "huge" percentage off theory. When she did the head measurement, all was normal, but her abdomen measurement put her in the 94%. . .estimated weight 5lbs 9oz. Holy COW, literally. Fluid levels good though, cervix starting to shorten. . .BP good. She's upping my diabetes meds again. Which means 1 more week without insulin. NST's start next week, twice a week, another ultrasound in 3 weeks. She won't let me go past 39 weeks, so the first week in Feb would be the latest. I still haven't gained any weight since I lost 4-5 lbs a couple weeks ago.

She is also head down, butt and spine along the left, which is why I feel ALL movement, low and high on the right.

GD do usually have bigger bellies from water retention. That was why my nephew weighed so much at birth, then dropped a full pound. His legs and arms had no fat, just all wrinkly. I wasn't used to it, that is for.

Glad everything looks good otherwise! Yay for head down!! :dance:

Donna - Ssshhhhhh I'm not ready for labour watch! I was just told everything is closed. I want things to stay that way&#8230;. LOL

Just a quick touch in with u ladies...I'm living a nightmare & don't see the end of it yet. Saturday night we got a wicked ice storm, knocked out power lines all over the city. Between Wednesday & Friday I did a massive grocery so I would b prepared for the holidays. Well here I am Tuesday, still no power, the house is freezing, minus 14c out, no heat, no hot water. No means to cook any food. The water is freezing (whats left of it) the pipes are in jeopardy of bursting. We are now without power since Saturday night at 11pm. On top of everything, as we were huddled in the dark on Sunday night, 2 ppl tried to break in thru our basement. We had no idea but my motion sensor was going off but we thought it was wind. However, apparently someone drove by saw them smash the glass, called the police....who thought WE, with our flashlights were burglars, stormed our house, my son & nephew (oh did I mention on the weekend we had 9 kids altogether in the house) they were walking down the hallway towards the front door, as police shined flashlights guns drawn I had to scream please don't shoot we live here please we are residents. Picture 2 blk boys, in all blk hoodies n sweats coming at a door with three armed cops, all I was envisioning was them shooting the so called "intruders" as they said to me later they had no idea we were home, so 3 squad cars showed up to investigate. Long story short, I know have a smashed out window, will probably have anxiety about this for the rest of my life. Oh and still no power & they are telling us may not b on until weekend. Merry Christmas to us :( I feel extremely stressed & saddened.

OMG Iesha -how terrifying -glad you are all okay

Sending you big hugs hun, hope the power gets sorted soon. I hope you can have a lovely Xmas , I really do -thinking of you xxxx take care

Merry Xmas eve everyone, have a fab Xmas xxxx

ps Kellie WOW big baby lol and wont be long til beginning of Feb ;)

Oh my gosh Iesha! Huge hugs girl. What a nightmare! I hope you have heat very soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->