PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Iesha I have been hearing tid bits of info on the news. I am so sorry you are in that! Then on top of it have someone try and break in? :nope: That is just awful. I would be very unhappy about not having power until the weekend! Is there any place for you to go if it gets any colder? Does the city have any plans for you that are still out of power? Gosh I just can't imagine what you are going through. :hug: Sending you and your family strength through this horrible time!!

wow Iesha!!!! so sorry to hear all you are going through :hugs: I hope they get things on very soon. we had a fire 3 days after Christmas one year, finally got back on our feet in a new home only to have a horrible ice storm that left us homeless again for a week. then had a serial killer here named BTK that had murdered a bunch of people 20 years before who resurfaced. such bad memories of that year :(

kellie- that's a big baby!

we are gonna be labor watching so soon now ladies! cant wait til you ladies due before me start having your babies :D

Merry Xmas everyone! I won't normally have time for this but I am trying out my toy! :thumbup:

What did you get Sacha?! :)

Merry Christmas ladies! May your holidays be blessed!

A little keyboard for my iPad, some specialty coffee I like, iTunes card, and a food processor. Going to use the food processor today to make a crust for a cake I am making! Mmmmm

What about you Kellie, or anyone else that reads, please share :)

How wonderful!

My hubs got me an AWESOME coffee pot that has a 12 cup carafe on one side and travel mug on the other. You can brew ground coffee or K Cups. I'm so excited! Also some Starbucks K cups and a multi pack of different flavored ground coffee. :) It's been a couple years since I made coffee regularly because he doesn't drink it, but I started doing the coffee singles as I craved it with this pg. I love that I can make a whole pot or just one cup, and that I can brew tea or hot chocolate (or even get the tea/hot chocolate K cups).

That sounds really nice. What a great gift!!

I just used my processor and it was so much fast than using my stand mixer alone! I love this thing! I am going to have a lot more things I can do now with baking and stuff!! Super excited!!

I'm trying to figure out what would be best. . .my anniversary is NYE so I'm hoping to get some sort of blender/bullet type of thing. :)

I also got some lemony lemon body butter that smells DIVINE. I love fresh lemon. It's so nice to rub on the tummy.

Hey guys, we got power back today, all my food is spoiled & I have flu. I have a massive fever, coughing terribly which is giving me such painful Braxton hicks. No gifts for us, but we r back home safe. The temps are so freezing & I literally feel like I'm on fire. My husband got all 6 of us a hotel room last night. Christmas 2013 cancelled for us, but thanks for the wishes & prayers. Merry Christmas to u all, love to each & everyone of you and your families. Muah! Can't type anymore too painful..

Iesha- im so sorry Christmas was ruined :(

Sacha- I always want a baby bullet, then talk myself out of it. I would have had one for the last 3 kiddos if I would have just bought one when I first wanted one :dohh:

Kellie- that coffee maker sounds fab!!! I love hot drinks. coffee, tea, hot choc, whatever!

our kids got very spoiled this year. my parents got them each a tablet for the 4 older ones and little computers for the 2 younger ones. plus just tons of presents. DH and I made away with $300 cash, a $100 visa gift card, and a $25 gift card to outback steakhouse. plus 4 bags of newborn diapers and a giant box of baby wipes :D

we are now sitting here eating Chinese food for dinner even though we ate all day :blush: the kids were still hungry and after running around all day I wasn't about to cook. my legs, back, and tummy ache. Dh is taking the tree down and putting away Christmas decorations. the lights will come down some time this week or next week while he is off

:hugs:I'm so sorry Iesha! You need a serious break girl!

Sounds like a fantastic Christmas Melissa!

It was a super quiet day here. . .watching TV that I'm not interested in. My hubs was quiet and withdrawn. Too much work thoughts I guess. We didn't do anything special to eat, opened gifts last night, so it wasn't holiday'ish at all. Missing my family and girls.

Iesha good heavens girl! :hugs: That is great news that you got the power back on. :thumbup: Though horrible you have the flu, and all that food went to waste. :nope: At least you get to sleep in your bed again. Hopefully you will be on the mend real soon, and that dh of yours baby's you real good. You deserve it! :hug:

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

So Sorry Iesha that you've had such a horrible time I'm glad your power is back and I hope you feel better maybe you could have your Xmas day New Year's Day instead!?

Glad all had a nice day it was hectic and tiring here and glad it's all done lol xx

Iesha so sorry Christmas was spoiled hun and hope you feel better soon xxx
Melissa - you dont waste any time taking down the tree and decorations lol - mine will stay until after new year at least , probably come down on the 5th before the kids go back to school on the 6th

xxx

My hubs mentioned starting to take down decorations this weekend to get ready for baby to come.

My hubs mentioned starting to take down decorations this weekend to get ready for baby to come.

wow, getting ready for baby to come yay xxx

I don't expect baby until 40+14 minimum lol so mid March, almost another 3months so in no rush here :)

5 1/2 weeks before I'm induced, although it's a week by week decision at the moment. I start NST's twice a week at 34 weeks, we still have to monitor my sugars, my creeping bp and fluid levels. She also thinks I may go earlier on my own because my youngest was a 34 weeker, my middle 37.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->