PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

wow Kellie 34 weeks is so early! I hope you go a little longer this time. I was induced for complications at 37 and the next one came on his own at 37+4 and I was so nervous. of course they were fine. the 37 weeker had jaundice, but he was good. hope janessa is healthy with your bp, fluids, and sugars :hugs:

Donna- lol to be fair we put the tree up every year on my birthday. its my present from the kids to watch them hang all the ornaments and decorate it :) and my birthday is November 13, so its up quite a while. so by Christmas evening DH takes it down. after being up over a month, its time lol.

had my apt today. measuring perfect, bp was 112/60 (its usually low and creeps up a bit at the end) and confirmed GD was negative. also was told im not anemic this time yay!!! think tiny has her head facing my stomach so the back of her head lays on my back. every time I lay down I can barely walk my back hurts so bad. hopefully she flips around before labor, not wanting back labor :( one of mine tried to come out sideways, ouch!!!

Glad you had a good appointment! :) :)

Totally shocking check from my parents for our anniversary (it's NYE) yesterday! We'll be able to finish up some things for baby a week sooner! We were waiting for next payday. ;) Baby girl needs some socks! (and some basics). . .

Melissa - yeah that is a long time to have the decs up lol -we put ours up 1st December this year and will be desperate to see the back of them by January 5th I'd imagine haha

Kellie - that's lovely getting some extra cash at this time of year - and my baby needs socks too lol - I have bought a total of 2 pairs haha - wish I had picked some up at the Jack N Jill sale a few months ago -they were selling for 10pence a pair haha

Our bathroom is SO near completion -cannot wait to get in there and polish and clean lol -it is looking so nice well done hubby :D xx

Melissa - not cool for a baby wanting to come out funny!! I too hope she will move for you too. No fun at all!! That is early for putting up decorations, my DH won't even let me sing xmas songs with him around until Dec 1st LOL. We too will be removing the tree and stuff after the new year, as I like the tree up for the count down ;)

Kellie - Yeah for a big cheque!! That alway is nice! We are expecting money from DH's parents for xmas so I am putting it all to the finishing the basement bedroom!

Donna - I am just slightly jealous of your dh almost finishing the bathroom. I am sure that is big relief off your shoulders though!! :thumbup:

So dh finally got to dtd last night and this morning my public bone is sore. We were in a position that keeps my knees together. he did bump my cervix the once and I just about fell over. Does this mean that dtd may be a nonexisitance thing until after baby now? Anyone else have this issue? Or is it just because he is already pushing on my cervix?

My doctor's office said my progesterone is "excellent". So that means we can get started again. Now I'm nervous. Lol.

I wish I had the energy to address each one of u. I'm still raging with fever, I am racked with pain. Everytime I cough, it feels like the baby is ripping out of my belly. As soon as this is over I need to get back on track. Plus I work Monday & Tuesday. Then I'm off again until the 6th, so in between then hopefully I'm well enough to sort some stuff out. Hopefully u all are well enjoying the holiday season with family. :hugs: to all.

Iesha are you on anything for your flu? Hopefully your fever isn't too high. I would go into the ER if your fever isn't settling. Not good for you or babe!! :hugs: Feel better really soon! You have been in my thoughts!!

Iesha - I hope you start feeling better and the fever leaves you very soon. I agree with Sacha. Go to the ER if that fever gets to be too much.

Crystal - yay for brilliant progesterone lol - so waiting impatiently for you BFP hun -everything crossed and loads of sticky dust xxxx

Iesha -what a horrid time you are having -really hope you feel better soon and yes go to ER if fever doesn't improve xxx take care and try to rest and don't work too hard xx

Sacha -dtd hurts my pelvis too, we haven't in about 2 weeks and before that was about 6weeks - I really want to but the after effects really put me off :( Maybe tonight lol ;) it is Xmas after all lol and cannot envisage not dtd for another 18 weeks or so lol

xxx

Well now that I am moving around a bit more I am feeling a bit better. It really isn't fair to hurt, cause I need that contact with my DH otherwise I almost feel like we are missing something, or slowly moving apart and I don't want that to happen!!

Thank you both! I'm waiting impatiently too. :haha:

Maybe try a different position that causes shallower insertion and do more "other things" too...

Well now that I am moving around a bit more I am feeling a bit better. It really isn't fair to hurt, cause I need that contact with my DH otherwise I almost feel like we are missing something, or slowly moving apart and I don't want that to happen!!

know what you mean - it totally sucks :( .. made worse when he is scared to touch u or initiate anything in case it hurts :wacko: which it does but then my pelvis hurts all the time lol , and a girl has needs haha :blush::blush:

Hi Everyone...

Iesha... Sorry to hear your Christmas was spoiled... Hope you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Donna :happydance: yay your bathroom is nearly finished.

Sacha... im finding it impossible to dtd... No matter what i try i cant get comfortable... Poor OH will just have to wait till this baby is out.

My tree is coming down tomorrow, i usually have it down by boxing day, but i was at the next sale on boxing day and then too tired when i got home... Finally bought this baby some clothes but had a really hard time finding unisex clothes that i liked... Cant believe its almost Jan, then will only be a few weeks till we start having our babies :happydance:

Warning rant coming... My sister again... Took the kids to visit her on Christmas day.. She had some presents for them... But i feel the way she treats them is very unfair... She bought my 7 year old a pack of school pencils, yet she bought my 1 year old loads of toys, shopping trolley, tea set, clothes, and other toys for her. The other boys got 1 present each too but she went totally OTT with my daughter... She is definitely her favourite... I dont know how she can do that to them and be so blatantly obvious :shrug:

Char - I don't know if I am going to be able to wait that long. It isn't dh I am worried about it is me!!

As for the sister thing, that is very unfair. Did you end up saying anything to her about it at all?? I think I would say something. Though then again I have three boys that get things from their fathers family my others two will never get! There isn't anything I can do about that…..

Kellie- yay for the extra money!!! :happydance:

Donna- bet its so nice to see the bathroom getting finished :flower:

Sacha- hope you guys find something that works :wacko:

crystal- yay for good progesterone!!! get to working on that baby :crib:

Iesha- hope you get better very fast :nope: please get checked if its not gone soon. and stay hydrated so contractions don't start!!! :hugs:

Charlene- your sister is a mess! :growlmad:

Charlene - how horrid of your sister :( Just as horrid but not so obvious, a we stay at opposite ends of the country - my FiL never bought my kids anything at all, but always sends stuff down for SiL three kids :( makes me mad grrrrrr -don't know if it is because the eldest 2 aren't biologically his -but then he has been in their lives for going on 14 years!

Miserable git that he is :)

Have a great day ladies xxx

So we went to the hill yesterday so the boys can use their new snow boards/sleds. Well that is definitely something I will not be doing again. I had to walk though some deeper snow and it hurt my inner thighs. Then on the way back I was falling all over the place it was stupid. I felt like a drunkard!! At least my cervix isn't pinching this morning.

I am also not sleeping anymore. I am not able to get comfortable (so it starts) in bed, every position hurts. When I do get comfy enough to fall back asleep it feels like I was only in that position for a mere 5 min before my back or belly is aching again. I was doing so well before this is crazy. Oh then of course the last few night I am up at least three times to pee. So What I call my sleep at night is more like small constant cat naps over and over again!!

So I think I am going to freak my DH out today. Since technically will be going on labour watch in two weeks! My prediction of him coming is at least another 3 weeks from now. I don't think he realizes that it is coming up so fast……

Good Gravy Charlene. . .your sister is off the hook!

YAY for good progesterone Crystal!!!

Awesome about the bathroom Donna!

Sacha, I can't imagine walking in deep snow and being out. . .LOL! Going up and down the stairs is enough to do me in!

Iesha, I sure hope you're starting to feel better by now! HUGS!!!

SEX?! What is THAT?! SMH. My husband and his lack of interest. blah!

I may just have to be naked until this kid is born. I'm so uncomfortable, belly feels stretched to the limit and I don't want anything touching it. Currently hanging out in my bra (just a genie stretch bra) and sweat pant shorts. LOL (I know, nice visual eh?)

Back to the doc tomorrow, wondering if it will be the day we switch to insulin, still have crap numbers in the morning. I can do anything for a few weeks I suppose!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Kellie poor girl. You need to scratch that itch! Toys are safe lol ;). What your wearing sounds comfy. My guy has been trying to stretch his way out of my tummy. It is constantly hard from him trying to brake out lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->