PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Feisty Mel Well I am glad that I could assist!! For me I think it will help with the SPD. If I can breathe him down then I shouldn't have to worry about injuring myself further!!

Glad your LO one is doing well!! Though it sucks about your BP!!

AFM I am trying to get rid of this crazy increased thirst. My mouth is excruciating dry at night and all day I have been feeling like I can't wet it. i have drank so much!!

Melissa - I understand why it would be a bit rushed, but at least you would know the day your baby will be here, and I think if you go as fast as you say you do then, yah i would want to do the same!

thanks Sacha! DH and I are supposed to talk about it tonight and hopefully come to a decision if we will schedule it or not.

I haven't been doing our 3-4 hr grocery shopping trips, but today I had to go to a nearby city where my mom lives and exchange some tablets they got my kids for Christmas. 2 were broken. we were there for over 2 hours and then stopped for lunch. my back and hips were aching so bad and I kept having (tmi) a wet feeling. I told DH I thought I might be leaking fluid or something. turns out I just lost some more plug a few mins ago in the bathroom :( guess that may have been what I was feeling. very nervous im not gonna make it too far this time again. DH wants me to quit walking so much. it wasn't planned to be out so long, but im upset I didn't stay home today.

Melissa - that has got to be scary, please do and try not to walk so much. We don't need you to be the first of us that have our babies!! :hugs:

Yikes Melissa! Hope that little one stays put for at least another month!

Sachs I have an insatiable thirst too, feel very dehydrated and cannot overcome it, drinking more makes me pee more and that is all. Never had this problem before, very annoying!!!

Melissa rest hunny please,hope your okayxxx

Well I still woke up with the thirst, even if I did help the dryness in my throat last night with a humidifier. I also have started to have a lozenges as I started getting a slight sore throat from being so dry. I hope that clears up quick. I really don't need my immune system any lower right now as H1N1 is really bad here. I want the vaccine but I won't be able to have it if I am sick…..

Melissa maybe you should go and get checked incase you are leaking? try and rest as much as you can and keep those legs firmly closed!

iesha where are you I hope your ok x

guys I hope the aches and pain ease up pregnancy is fun huh! lol xx

I kept waking in the night last night just sweating! I get so hot lately and I was only wearing a vest and knickers
roll on next week x

Claire I too am sweating at night, but it is below the belly and in-between my legs :haha: I cannot sleep if it hot in the house…. and hot I mean like anywhere above 65F/18C. I would like to have it go lower but my DH already says he is freezing.

Have you mentioned the thirst to the dr Hun? I know it's a symptom for GD but you'd think it would flare up before now but maybe don't rule it out just I case iykwim.

AFM, I started buying baby stuff eeeeek :happydance: just my changing bag and the steriliser for now but it's a start :happydance:

I have an apt on Mon so I will mention it then. Maybe I am just not drinking enough on a day to day basis. Who knows, could be a cold too…. but I want to rule out anything that could cause me issues with baby!!

I was going to say increased thirst is a sign of GD too... I don't have increased thirst, infact i don't think i drink anywhere near what i should.

Ok i haven't bought this baby any bottles or sterilizer as i am really determined i want to breast feed but now im thinking when i seen ladyluck8181 post that maybe i should buy bottles etc, but then i might be easily tempted to make a bottle and give up breastfeeding :shrug:

That is why I am not buying any bottles…. I think it can be an easy out when things go wrong. Though I do have some, but there is only two and they are for pumping. I am trying to keep them buried until we have mastered BF and then daddy can do a feeding or two later ;)

I am not planning on breast feeding at all, I have ME so have chosen to ease myself so that DH can help with night feeds from day one rather than wait weeks for me to establish so I can express.

I have breastfed my others and still used a steriliser for soothers so I'd say it's a good thing to have in but maybe not the bottles lol.

What is ME?

You need to do what you feel is right. I hope my comment made you feel other wise. As I support women in what ever decision they make, because it is your decision, and no one else's!! <3<3<3

I passed my GTT only a few weeks ago, so don't think that can be the cause of my thirst, and my glucose levels were totally fab too, wasn't as if I was borderline -but I do agree that if you haven't been tested then maybe worthwhile mentioning to your doctor hun

xxx

What is ME?

You need to do what you feel is right. I hope my comment made you feel other wise. As I support women in what ever decision they make, because it is your decision, and no one else's!! <3<3<3

No of course it didn't :hugs:

ME is chronic fatigue syndrome, at it's worse I can sleep for days but on a normal day I just tire a lot easier than your average person. Pregnancy isn't being kind to it at the moment but I'm hoping it will improve as the weeks go on.

I think i might leave the bottles... I think if i had them and formula in the house i would be too tempted... All my others have been bottle fed... Can always send OH out for bottles and some ready made milk if breastfeeding doesn't work out. Hoping i get some sleep tonight... My littlest was up all of last night... She has a cough and it keeps waking her up... Totally exhausted :coffee:

I'm going to give BF'ing a try again but am a little nervous about my psoriatic arthritis hitting full force after the pregnancy is over. I've been in remission WITH the pg (thank GOD) but I have pretty severe neck/shoulder issues.

Hope that LO stays in for a while Mel! Goodness girl!

I have the excessive thirst but also GD.

Frustrated and crabby here I guess. Hopefully before the child comes I will have my sugar under control, but definitely not a given these days. Not much longer at least! :)

Donna yes I was tested, and the first one I failed then second i passed. They didn't say I was border line or anything, but I am still going to mention it to her.

Ann-Marie Wow girl that sucks. :hugs:

Char Your poor LO!! Have you tried putting vicks on feet? I know it sounds very weird but it works for some reason. If it helps you two sleep it is so worth it!!

Kellie I sure hope your arthritis stays in remission too. As for your sugars, I am so hoping that you will get them sorted out soon, it has been a long uphill battle for you and these sugars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->