PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

LOL @ Kellie that was Ann-Marie that mentioned the show. ;)

Well my walk around wallyworld was decent. Didn't really know what to expect, so I guess we will see. I am sure I may not feel that way again for a few more days. Time to really practise those relaxation technics!!

Claire- I felt my last few really early. this one took forever since I have anterior placenta. I would say being your 5th, could very well be feeling baby now :baby:

char- ah hand me down clothes. I have 4 boys in a row ages 6, 4, 2, 1. my sis has 5 boys who are all older than them. so we get all her hand me downs and then pass it along all of ours. I have so much in storage to hang on to, but at least I will barely ever have to buy them clothes! really just underwear and occasionally socks and shoes :thumbup:

ladyluck818- gotta love preggo hormones! :flower:

Kellie- I think I would be the same! when you have to suddenly be prepared for baby and then have to wait :coffee: im sure I would stay in that mode too.

Sacha- hope all your walking helps things along :winkwink:

I am craving ice! sending DH out to get some today. he is home sick lol. funny I have only been anemic once, but crave ice every time :wacko: MUST HAVE SOME and my fridge doesn't make the soft kind you can chew easily.

Sorry Ann Marie! Pg brain. . HAHAHA. . we all have such a good excuse for now.

:) GOOD! Contractions here and there...diarrhea, some spotting from all the cervical checks. LOL! All good signs that my body is preparing.

A little. . .not horribly so. . .my ankles have swollen up like balloons today for no reason. LOL! Haven't had that in a few weeks. Wondering if it's from all the fluids in the hospital.

You are getting so close Sacha!

My emotions are a bit ragged today - mainly on the angry/frustration side. I was unreasonably angry with my kids this morning for not being ready on time and making a mess (dumped bubbles in the bathroom), and it carried over to work too.

Last week it was weepiness, where I would cry over almost anything, and at one point literally cried over nothing. I had no idea why, but I was sobbing.

Hope this means next week I'm going to experience inexplicable happiness :D

I don't want to get to excited just incase it still takes another week before he shows up. So I am worried I am just looking for anything different, anything that could be telling me it is happening.

Mel so how long did you go into labour after you had that smell….???

Probably a week with #1, I don't remember with #2, and within 24 hours with #3.

I think I would feel better if I actually see my plug first before I really think I will go in labour LOL Though I did get dh to blow up my ball LOL

Melissa- hope you have a happy week hun! you deserve it :hugs:

Sacha- when do your babies usually come?? is this around the week?

Melissa ~ actually the two that went on their own went on the date exactly!! the other two were induced early.

oh exciting not long now ladies!!!! I bet you cant wait now!! sex got Jamie out lol dh was like right lets get this baby out of you as I was so uncomfy and really big and after dtd I was dozing and my waters broke!! 5 days early!! he put him in there and got him out lol

scan today at 3.30pm!! excited but nervous and not looking forward to having to drink loads and not go to the loo not easy once you've had 4 babies lol!!!

Good luck with the scan! This was the first pg for me that I wasn't told to drink a bunch of water before each one. MUCH nicer experience!

I certainly had to drink a bunch of water for my first but that was at 6 weeks.

well in my letter its does say 5-6 glasses but im not gonna over do it as last pregnancy I was so close to weeing myself it was just horrible so il have a glass before I go then Il get a bottle of water and drink it on the way. 2 hours to go!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->