PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Kellie I am a bit jealous of you!! At least I would know what is going on with all these pains LOL. I have been getting loads more BH with in the last hour or so, though I know if very well could be just a false start. I had over a week of those last time…. Though my plug didn't come out in any discernible manor to know that is what it was last time. Wonder if it will happen this time or not….

Melissa I hope this doesn't mean yours is coming too early. Maybe you just did too much today!!

sacha- you sound really close too! Im not sure whats going on with me. I really haven't done anything today. had my apt, but that was fast and I don't have to do a bunch of walking or anything. came home and cramps started so I have sat all day. DH is home and did school with the kids and will likely make dinner. think im just getting bigger and with her being so low its taking a toll on my body :shrug: could be wrong though.

You know what is weird??? Before when I would have BH there would be no movement from him during. Now though I will get a bh and he will still be moving around. What is up with that?

I am glad you are relaxing!!

idk! but she moves while im having a BH and it makes it painful. like it gets all tight and she starts poking my bladder making me feel like I have to pee even if I just did :roll:

Holy smokes Ann-Marie that is scary! Hope no one was hurt.

DH replaced the floor 4 years ago, so I'm hopeful that there hasn't been continual water damage going on, and he only recaulked recently because he regrouted the tiles and had to this spring. I'm a little nervous tho...

Kellie - yay for a good fasting number! Could be another sign that LO is preparing for exit!

Claire... Great scan pic :thumbup:

Donna... Wish i had some energy for nesting... Hope your not too sore tomorrow !!

Iesha... Hope your ok !

I don't think i have ever had a BH in any of my pregnancies... Definitely not had any i have noticed.

So exciting there are gonna be some babies soon... Starting to panic im no where near ready... Cant use Christmas as an excuse not to be ready anymore lol... Need to start getting organised !!

for those with spd...

need some info. is it possible to get it in a 7th pregnancy if you have never had it before to your knowledge? don't know whats going on with me. at first I would just have a lot of pain in my hips, back, and pelvis if I did a ton of walking. its getting to where when I sit down or get up I hear my hips popping. getting out of bed I have to be extremely careful not to let my legs get too far apart or I will be in so much pain. even a little walking leaves my pelvis/hips in pain. im waddling more than I ever have in pregnancy, even at the very end of my pregnancies. even just standing for a while (not even walking) my pelvis/hips ache.

whats going on with me??? I have never hurt so much in any of my pregnancies! I kept thinking its cuz of the extra weight I gained this time or since she is low, and she is, but they have all been this low and never experienced this.

Melissa you can get SPD any pregnancy, but once you have it once the risk of re- occurrence increases. Does sound like it is SPD you are experiencing :( hope you are okay xxx

I have been up through most of the night, felt like my pubis symphus was going to split in two. Definitely over done things yesterday me thinks ;)

Annoying thing it's, I still want to clean lol , and was going to start painting!

And hubby will take over easily but he is too much of a perfectionist lol, at my self I could have had the room decorated in a few hours lol, whereas he will want to remove all the doors and skirtings and sand everything and lots of other' essential' things haha - I just want the white bits freshened up and new paper on the walls lol, so will be another few weeks of living with boxes and mis- placed furniture lmao.

Hope everyone is doing well today, and all babies continuing to cook, although for some full term is practically here, so some babies are probably cooked enough lol.

Anyone getting real nervous about the birth? Or is it just me? Last one was traumatic and I am getting really scared about this one being the same. Xxx

Melissa... I agree with what Donna said... I got SPD with numbers 3, 4, 5 and this 1... I had it alot worse with number 4 and wasn't so bad last pregnancy... I think it started a lot earlier this pregnancy... Think it sounds like SPD you have.

Yeah Donna... Im getting quite nervous, especially as consultant is now saying this will be your 4th section and there is loads more risks with bleeding etc... Was told the same with last section and it was actually the easiest and quickest section outta all 3... It was my 1st c/section i had PPH and loads of problems... Im really trying to put it right out my head until the day... Are you still having your home birth ?

Melissa I have not had SPD before from my knowledge. I may have had it last time, but not nearly as bad as this time. So I can see it happening this time for you. My Dr keeps telling me the more you have the harder it is on your body, so the more you ache with each baby. :shrug:

Donna OMG that just sounds awful!! You poor girl! I am not really nervous about delivery so to speak. What I am worried about is going in to L&D too early and be given the drip. Though this time I am way more prepared as this will be the first time I will be going in with a birth plan. I am just nervous I more of how long I have to wait and then have myself all worked up when it does come and I can't relax….

AFM I had a prostaglandin deposit :haha: last night, in hopes to help things along more…. so far nothing changed. :blush: I was so angry yesterday (about everything really) about not actually have anything happening, that is no way to be. Today I am more calm, and going to do another walk around while getting groceries. I will go nice and slow. :thumbup:

Super frustrating Donna!

No SPD here so I've got nothing. ;)

Nothing new in the news at my house today. Still contracting off and on, pains and pressure here and there. I can REALLY tell that I've dropped, I can wear my cami tank tops again that I was doing the "Winnie the Pooh" with before and I can EAT again! I had FANTASTIC numbers all day yesterday AND my fasting this morning. Doing the happy dance here! Honestly, first time since I've been playing this game that I've had that many good numbers in a row. I splurged last night and had some pizza and it was SO delicious and then STILL had good numbers. Ahhhhhh! Trying to relax and not stress about IF/WHEN the kid will be done cooking, but it's so at the forefront of your mind of course.

My hubby works a TON these 3 days, most likely 12 hours a day. He has one of his managers goes on his honeymoon for 10 days starting on Wednesday next week. It will be difficult for him to have time off. He'll obviously do what he can and be there for the birth, but once I'm home, I really won't have help. We don't have any family or friends here so it could be tough. At the same time, I'm not totally hip (mentally) on 16-17 more days either, although it would be fine, grand scheme. Seems overwhelming at the moment.

You and me both Kellie. Thinking about it I really don't want to wait that long now LOL Honestly if I didn't have that early cue I think I would be ok right now. Wouldn't be thinking about it so much, or with every little new feeling, think "Ooooh could this be it?" BLAH!!

Melissa - sounds like SPD. I have had increased pelvic pain with each pregnancy, but not to the point of an SPD diagnosis. Last pregnancy it only got *really* bad in the last 4 weeks, and my OB indicated that it was probably SPD starting up for me, and that in any subsequent pregnancies I would probably have pain sooner.

I am starting to have serious difficulty with my left leg though. Rolling in bed, putting on pants, putting on socks without sitting down and using my arms to lift my leg, and stuff like that can be excruciating. But so far, I can do ok if I stand very slowly and don't have too much discomfort walking. I'm pretty sure if I keep having babies and this starts any sooner I would use crutches though, because I've already had a few incidents where I did literally have to lean on someone to walk down the hallway!

Sacha - Prostoglandin deposit is my plan too ;) Gonna start working that next weekend, assuming my ultrasound next week looks ok. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today.

Kellie - Hooray for good numbers and convenience food! Mine were all over again yesterday, posting more infos on the GD thread if you are interested :D

Donna - I have to admit, I'm more like your hubby. I want every single itty bitty detail accounted for :D He currently feels 'done' with several projects that I feel are NOT finished and it makes me grumpy at him. Still waiting for him to finish installing trim on our main living level and its been over 4 years! But I know what you mean about wanting to get stuff done but not physically being able to get to it all. Hopefully this weekend we can either get our DHs to crank through the lists, or muster the right energy/be pain free enough to get it done ourselves ;)

Charl - how did you manage without any BH! Wow!

Mel I too have issues with lifting my legs, and it isn't necessary just one or the other. Though the more I do the more I have to use my hands to move my legs. Specially at the end of the day….

:rofl: I love the new name for DTD!! I think it is way more fitting at this stage in the game. Sure we enjoy it but really it has much greater purpose, so 'prostaglandin deposit' it is :rofl:

So I think dancing to way back tracks like kriss kross or salt n pepper are going to wiggle this baby out LOL I know these songs are dating me big time :haha:

oh exciting things are moving along we will have babies in no time!!!

oh exciting things are moving along we will have babies in no time!!!

This scares me :rofl:

I've got 3 months of building work starting to my house next week, if I don't have a nervous breakdown it will be a miracle!

Ann-Marie - how exciting (and nerve-wracking) to have home improvement projects going! I hope everything completes on time and on budget :) What kind of work are you having done and are you contracting it out or is DH doing the majority?

Claire - I know! My anticipation is starting to build, although tbh I think I'm equally if not more excited about a Disneyland trip that I'm starting to plan for June :D

Sacha - Yes, in our situation DTD serves a higher purpose and deserves a special name ;) Plus it cracks me up. The dancing idea is great too - I bet my kids would love it if mommy setup a playlist and we had a special dance party together! I'll have to get on that for sure!

Iesha - you are in my thoughts big time today; hope things are going well, but either way I'm sending you some positive energy and happy wishes!

Ann-Marie well having projects to keep you busy is the best thing. I am wishing I had some at the moment, then I can stop waiting for something to happen :haha:

Mel I had fun though my 4yr old didn't think so. He was looking at me as if I was off my rocker. :haha:

sacha- I love the thought of a heavily pregnant woman dancing her butt off :haha:

char- how nice it would be to not have BH!!!! mine are becoming painful and even take my breath away. sometimes in the end they hurt so much im not sure if early labor has started or not.

ann-marie- hope your improvements go smooth

kellie- yay for good numbers and pizza! sounds like it wont be that much longer now.

Melissa- sorry your in pain too

it was confirmed with my dr today that I have spd :( they told me to use heat/ice on my hips and pelvis and to take Tylenol. I have been doing that for weeks and its actually not helping much anymore. they said I should do some stretches too, um ok. and that they can set me up for physical therapy if I want. with appts every 2 weeks and about to start weekly im not sure where I would fit that in. any advice from whats working for you ladies would be great! I read an article that said to pretend your knees are glued together when getting in and out of bed to pee. I did that last night and it actually wasn't as bad. today we went to the library for school and it was already hurting again pretty bad.

I'm not lifting a finger, apart from the odd cup of tea for the builders lol.

My youngest son has cerebral palsy, he uses an electric wheelchair to get around and he's 7 next month.

We got the funding from the council, it had to go to a big panel meeting to make sure we were worthy of it, we got an immediate yes but so much goes into it, they had to send surveyors and planners out to decide what would be best. Then it had to be changed because of a problem with a wall they were going to build off of so we had to start over. When it eventually went to planning permission my cow of a next door neighbour decide to oppose the plans so it had to go back to the architect for new plans to be drawn up which planning said yes to! Then we had a problem with the drainage company and here we are 20 months from the original planning meeting and next week they start the work which involves converting our current dining room into a bedroom for Jack, and building an extension which will be a new dining room, wet room and a utility room :happydance: they're also bricking up a doorway and widening some other doorways for us.

Honestly it will be hell whilst it's being done but it will be amazing at the end of it. I'm on my phone right now but tomorrow when I get to my laptop I will post a link to the actual plans as all planning permission applications can be viewed online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->