PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I just ignored the letter and drank until my bladder was comfortably full. It seemed to be enough for me, good luck :flower:

Wow bring it on!!!! :trouble: I am in no mood to be reckoned with! :gun: I feel like a raging bitch today. Totally took dh's head off today over text!! I seriously have to stay home, cause if I go out I think I am going to take someone's head square off!! :grr:

I have notice that my BH have quieted over the last day. Which makes me wonder what the heck is going on? The only thing I am noticing is some extra period like cramping but those are coming with any tightenings. :dohh:

NST this morning, baby looking fantastic, still contracting often, cervix still unchanged. I went from closed and thick Sunday to 2 and 50% effaced on Monday but have remained there. Glad she's good. . .this procardia is making me red all over and I still have the swelling in my legs and ankles. One day at a time!

Kellie that is awesome that baby is doing well, but blows that you are all red and swelling!!

Kellie - great news about the baby, sorry to hear about being red and puffy and feeling swollen. I wonder how long Jenessa will stay put!

Sacha - That was me yesterday. I barely kept myself civil at work, and tried to avoid meetings. Today I'm feeling much more benevolent :D

Melissa - thank you and you too!! :)

Like Kellie, I didn't have to drink before any of my ultrasounds, even the dating scan I had that ended up at like 8 weeks. They did an internal, which wasn't the most amazing fun I've ever had, but I'd still pick it over the completely full uncomfy bladder scans I'd had before.

Has anyone heard anything about/from Iesha? I'm thinking of her all the time, and definitely have a sense that somethings wrong, just hoping she's off work for the remainder and is getting good rest right now.

Mel I am so glad that you are feeling better today. Hoping tomorrow will get better. Actually I am feeling a bit better at the moment. I have been cleaning my house. I am sure I will lose it if anyone decides to med it though….. :trouble::haha:

I have not heard from her. I am very worried she has contracted H1N1, her symptoms were very similar. I sure hope I am wrong :nope: But I agree it is something bad! I hope she will be able to come on soon and say she is on the mend!! :flower:

Speaking of mad - last night DH went into a near rage. Our two daughters begged to have a bath together, and we obliged. We don't monitor the entire bath for them anymore (6 and 4), so he had come downstairs to check on me (I crashed HARD after dinner), and suddenly there was this weird sound in the corner. I was half awake at the time, but it turned out the girls had managed to splash or pour SO MUCH water out of the bathtub that it was leaking through the ceiling and into our family room! DH was FURIOUS! I was too tired to muster much strong emotion, other than a bit of amusement, since DH recaulked the bathroom in June, and KNEW that the corner by the tub and door was not done properly and would leak. He commented on it to me, and about how he'd need to fix it. Well, that was over 6 months ago and guess where the leak happened? So yeah, hubby was outraged, sent the girls straight to bed without allowing them to finish or even brush their teeth.

I think he did the right thing - they have been cautioned about the water thing, and the fact that this happened in 5 minutes or less means they were pretty aggressive about it, but it was quite hard for me to not chuckle at him. I did casually ask where the leak was, and he admitted it was the corner with the cracked caulking. I managed to say nothing, probably the only time I've ever managed :D

Glad you're having a better day Mel. ;) (I had a good fasting number today, LMAO, that never happens)

I'm really worried about Iesha as well. . .so scary after all Chryssie went/is going through with it. (the girl on one of our Feb groups)

Speaking of mad - last night DH went into a near rage. Our two daughters begged to have a bath together, and we obliged. We don't monitor the entire bath for them anymore (6 and 4), so he had come downstairs to check on me (I crashed HARD after dinner), and suddenly there was this weird sound in the corner. I was half awake at the time, but it turned out the girls had managed to splash or pour SO MUCH water out of the bathtub that it was leaking through the ceiling and into our family room! DH was FURIOUS! I was too tired to muster much strong emotion, other than a bit of amusement, since DH recaulked the bathroom in June, and KNEW that the corner by the tub and door was not done properly and would leak. He commented on it to me, and about how he'd need to fix it. Well, that was over 6 months ago and guess where the leak happened? So yeah, hubby was outraged, sent the girls straight to bed without allowing them to finish or even brush their teeth.

I think he did the right thing - they have been cautioned about the water thing, and the fact that this happened in 5 minutes or less means they were pretty aggressive about it, but it was quite hard for me to not chuckle at him. I did casually ask where the leak was, and he admitted it was the corner with the cracked caulking. I managed to say nothing, probably the only time I've ever managed :D

Nightmare :wacko: Something similar happened to us, our bath wasn't sealed properly and our son was splashing that much that water was getting down everytime, it was slowly rotting the wood and plaster, we didn't have a clue until the ceiling fell through :dohh:

scan went great!!:happydance: measuring 11+5 so I was a day out on what I thought (they had me down as 13+5 with lmp) only 1 baby phew!!! nuchal translucency was 1mm which is as low as it can be:happydance: lady said we make lovely babies :kiss: so feeling happy and relieved!!
heres a pic of our little bubba!!
1526587_10152103706633711_740076995_n.jpg

Iesha- praying for you and your family for whatever you are dealing with :hugs:

Sacha- hope you are feeling better!

Melissa- yikes! my girls used to get so rambunctious in the tub. I would be so mad at them! one time I went in and they had opened a whole box of tampons and had them floating in the tub. I asked what they thought they were doing and my oldest said "we are cats and we are catching mice." :dohh:

Kellie- great they are keeping a good eye on you and her. are they aware of the swelling??? I swelled up so big with my first and had pre-eclampsia. sorry the meds aren't doing you nice :(

Claire- hope your scan goes wonderful! I don't drink as much as they say either

had my apt today and everything is good. talked about induction so I will have an exact date soon. should be around 39 weeks, hopefully I make it. and I will be getting a call for an u/s soon. 4 of my 6 they have found problems at this u/s so hoping all is well.

Melissa that is so stressful to hear that there is something wrong. I hope that there isn't this time around.

All my boys have had issues with the dumping all the water on the floor to completely emptying my shampoo or conditioner all out into the tub. Of course I don't use the cheap soap either, this was the more expensive stuff that is $20 for a smaller bottle. Oh was I mad, and he would't stop. He even started to empty out his own. He got really costly, little bugger!!

oh that's drives me mad when there is water everywhere and im have done that too emptied the shower get etc drives me mad!!!

I to am worried for iesha has she logged in at all? x

That's scary Melissa! I hope all goes well this time! I saw my doc this morning, she saw the swelling. She thinks it is a combo of the procardia and all the IV fluids I had in the hospital for 3 days. Hopefully it will go down soon.

So glad all went well Claire!! :) :) :)

I just lost my first bit of thick/jelly like substance. . .as with everything, I know it can still be weeks, but progress is progress. LOL

Kellie glad LO is staying put a bit longer, but certainly sounds like good progress for when the time comes.
Sacha wow how close to 37 weeks and ' term' you are and sounds promising for a baby soon for you too..
Omg there will be babies so soon!!! Exciting !!

Claire your scan pic is fab glad everything went well xx your due date is the day before Dawson's birthday xxx

Mel glad you had a better day hun xx

Iesha! Hoping and praying all is okay with you hun thinking of you xx

I have stripped my living room wall today lol, nesting has kicked in in full force lol - washed down all my doors skirtings then decided that wasn't enough and have decided to decorate lol. Will be sore tomorrow haha xxx

yay for nesting donna!

sacha and kellie- thanks! im hoping not too. once I had low lying placenta, once was iugr, and twice was low amniotic fluid. I knew there was a prob with the low fluid babies due to extreme thirst and decreased movements, but the other 2 I had no idea. this one seems to be fine so im not expecting bad news, but it will give me peace of mind to see that.

kellie- hope all those fluids work their way out! bet you are dilating more with losing the plug and all. when I start losing mine is when I start dilating every week. bet it wont be much longer!

im having terrible cramps today. have a heating pad on my tummy and took some Tylenol. hope it goes away. does not feel nice :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->