PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa It actually felt good to move my hips that way. It was fun!! I sorry though that things are getting worse for you. I hear you with not finding much time.

Ann-Marie wow that sounds like a lot of work, but absolutely awesome that you getting something to help your lives be that much easier!! Congrats!! I have a child with ASD (I know not the same) and I having major issues with his out breaks right now. The poor guy is really struggling in school and I can't stand watching him fail over and over again because our school board doesn't have the money to get him extra help…

So I totally just realized that in only a few more days and I will be at my first one week appt. Something to look forward to woot woot :wohoo:
(sometimes you just have to love pg brain LOL)

Ann-Marie - So glad they are finally ready to start work, but kind of crummy it was a 20 month ordeal. My brother is wheel-chair bound from birth, and my folks ended up moving him into their room, and they moved into the daylight basement. But his bathroom situation is still pretty crap. He's 21 now though, so he doesn't want mom to do anymore remodeling, he just wants to find his own place. You'll have to keep us posted on progress and on how you maintain sanity during the project!

Sacha - I'm excited for my appointment next week! That starts my weeklies too, plus weekly ultrasounds. CANT WAIT!

Mel i don't get the weekly u/s, still every two weeks for me. Why are you getting weekly u/s?

yay for weekly appts ladies!!! I have one more this month and start weekly in feb.

ann-marie- what a process. it will be good to see things going!

Hi & good evening my lovelies...I haven't even read up on whats been going on , figured I better post before you guys send out a search party...Thank you so much for all your kind thoughts...these past weeks have been so difficult. I did post 2 nights ago but it was on my mobile and for some reason it didn't post, I was so mad. Pretty much have had every illness known to man, ended up in emergency on dec 29th, treated for dehydration, flu, infection. I fainted in the hospital (I was so embarrassed) etc etc..did my course of antibiotics & proceeded to get sick all over again. I have been so weak, really today is the first day since Christmas day I can hold up my head. I went to my doc on Wednesday & I've lost 5 lbs...crazy right at this stage...It has been hard for me to eat, just everything with the ice storm, power outage, police, and illness has really hit me hard. Thank god we are okay, and today I finally feel optimistic I am on the mend. It was so bad even typing & posting would have felt like a huge task. On top of that of course I am still dealing with all the usual aches & pain, hip pain, tossing and turning all night, uncomfortable feeling of the 3rd tri...which I'm sure most of you must be experiencing as well. I have missed you all so much! I'm back to work as of Monday come whatever, I have 2 weeks left & I am determined to work them. I think I just overdid everything and it all hit me at once, but I am on the rise..I hope I haven't missed any births yet..I would be so crushed...Love Love Love to you all, I so appreciate all the warm thoughts, the concerns etc..truly from the bottom of my heart thank you all...I shall read up & report back :hugs:

Claire-baby looks fab!!! glad to hear the nuchal test went well, thank you for being so concerned :hugs:

Kellie-sounds like everything is working out great with your numbers, am so thrilled...anytime now! you sound so happy :hugs:

Charl-hey darling thanks for your concern. hope all is well hunny :hugs:

Melissa-sorry about the stupid spd...bummer :( but lots of love & strength :hugs:

Feistymel-thanks for the concern sweetie, hope everything is great with you (or best it can be) love to you :hugs:

Donna-thank you so much for checking in on me :hugs: ..and your concern..btw I am also a bit nervous about how this delivery will go...why??? no idea, we are all old pros, but for some reason I feel like a new mum, shhh don't tell anyone lol...embarrassingggg...

Welcome to anyone new...and congrats! you have found yourselves amongst the best & beautiful spirited women on the planet!
Did I miss anyone? Blame it on my dehydrated brain...

OMG, I'm so glad you're okay Iesha! HUGS HUGS HUGS!!! <3

I hope going back to work doesn't get you sick again sweetie!

Huge sigh of relief!

Iesha so lovely to hear from you, glad you are on the mend. What a rotten few weeks you have had! Only two more at work then relax xxx

Sacha, I get excited with nice BH occurring lol too and I have ages to go yet, can't wait to be thinking is this it?

Blessed SPD advice - knees together definitely, never stand on one leg, sit to put on pants shoes etc, take stairs one at a time- like baby steps, satin or silk sheets and pyjamas can help with moving in bed, a plastic bag on car seat can help with getting in and out the car- helps with sliding 90 degrees, no heavy lifting, no pushing trolleys or vacuuming. Try and hold in your pelvic floor climbing stairs or doing any movement really, like doing kegels. See if you can get a support band off physio, a large tubi grip helps support bump too, acupuncture is supposed to be really good if that is an option, just make sure it is someone trained on working with pregnant ladies.
There is loads more probably but it is 3 am here and my pregnancy insomnia / pelvic pain has me up but so tired that my brain is not functioning lol:haha:

Kellie glad to hear you've made another day hun, every day matters at this stage.

Charlene, I am sure they have to put in the picture about the risks hun but am sure you will be fine, and yes I am planning a home birth still. Quite excited about that, an adventure lol. Just hope I get a pro home birth midwife attend when it happens. Some of them have been down right negative and rude! Am looking at birthing pools just now,need to get organized next.

Hubby is downstairs now decorating the lounge area( yeah at 3am) , took two months for the bath room and going to be two days for lounge lol. Now that Christmas is by, he seems to realize that yeah we will have a baby soon

Xx need to try to sleep zzzz ,but before I go - my daughter is looking at renting her first flat, planning on sharing with her friend to split the costs. Exciting and scary but I may just may get a nursery to decorate in a few months time lol:happydance:

Love to all xxx night night xxx

OH MY LORD Iesha I am sooo very glad you are on the mend! Such a scary time with the H1N1, I was praying you are safe from it. :hug::hug: Please try and take it easy love ok? We have missed you too!!

Donna oh I am sure they aren't the real thing, but I am hoping they are working on that cervix of mine, so when he is ready things will go smoothly. I had a bit thick egg white stuff on the toilet paper tonight, but it could very well be from the deposit&#8230;. :blush:

Well we just finished watching a movie so now i need to go to bed&#8230; :sleep:

We have some blood here ladies. . .sort of like early period spotting. A couple small clots (less than pea size). . .no jelly like mucousy stuff (although I had a bit of that earlier today). Waiting, waiting, waiting. Again, could be hours, could be days right?

Sacha and Kellie- you two sound like things are moving right along!

Donna- thanks so much for the advice! I don't know how you deal with it so long. im feeling very thankful we have decided to be induced at 39 wks. so 8 weeks max to go for me. hate to say it, but I really wanted to make it as far as possible and im starting to have this sneaking feeling that it wouldn't be so bad if I go into labor when I usually do :blush:

Iesha - welcome back, sorry to hear you've been so poorly, hopefully now you're on the mend x

Kellie - eeeek for blood! Do you have to go get that checked out? Thinking of you x

Sacha - I can't believe how close to the end your are now, little man will be here in no time.

I'm clueless on this one too. . .I've only had some period like spotting, and some very tiny clots in the toilet. Nothing else happening. It's almost 2am here, just up having a snack (LOL). I'll see how things are in the AM I guess and go from there.

Kellie I think I would call your L&D if you are getting clots. I would worry about that&#8230;.

Oh and ladies I really don't feel like things are going ANYWHERE. Feel too relaxed!! Watch with all this potentially being someones sign for me I am sure he will be here closer to when I predicted it to.

Iesha:happydance: so glad to have you back and I'm so sorry you have had such a horrible time! I hope it's plain sailing from now til baby and glad your feeling better! :hugs:

Donna good old hubby up at 3am! I hope he's quicker this time :haha:

Ann-Marie that sounds fab can't wait to see it and hopefully it will be plain sailing!!

Kellie I would let your mw no about the blood just to be on the safe side!

Blessed sorry about the spd! I hope it's manageable!

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone!

12weeks today!! Nausea has pretty much gone now and the tiredness is a lot better thank goodness I do love 2nd tri!! :happydance:

Claire that is awesome that things are looking up for you. I was very happy about having extra energy and NOT feeling like vomiting all the time. :dance: Wow 12 weeks today!! Congrats!!

Claire woohoo 12 weeks! Glad you are feeling better hun, second tri was great for me too. Although first trip was good to now I think about it, just been the SPD and mainly third tri that has been bad xxx

Kelie hope the bleeding is nothing hun, at least not for a few more days or weeks xxx

Kellie- so weird! I know everyone is different, but I only have bleeding when labor begins. its usually my first sign. the only time it wasn't was the one time my water broke and had to have Pitocin to get contractions started hours later. hope you are getting checked out!

Sacha- its so hard in the end seeing new symptoms emerge but not knowing if it amounts to anything. I think most people expect if you have had one or more you should be an expert on it. but really it has gotten more confusing for me! seems like I get more symptoms that begin earlier and leave me baffled about the start of labor lol.

Claire- yay for 2nd tri and feeling better! :)

well, I may regret this later... we needed to switch our 2 oldest boys room with the play room. so we did that today. it allows us to put more things in their room, like a changing table for the baby. so the smaller room is now the play room, but it just has a bunch of toys anyways. I didn't do much, DH was all over it, but I did a little. im not hurting now so I hope I didn't over do it. I mostly put toys in bins to be moved. took your advice, Donna, and didn't vacuum or carry anything with any amount of weight. have so much energy today. nice time for nesting to set in :wacko:

Sophia is so quiet today. I know since I was up more she may be sleeping. its still in the back of my mind that this is around when my last 2 quit moving a lot and had low fluid. so im not worried, but it would be nice if she would wake up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->