PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Glad you got some sleep Sacha! My DH doesn't do games, but on Christmas day we watched basketball for HOURS AND HOURS on tv. Really?! ugh.

I slept pretty well and dh even initiated dtd last night?!?! WHAT?! ;) I'm just thinking positive and hoping it is helping get things ready. LOL! My back is really bothering me this morning and yesterday and today I have no appetite. I have to eat with my insulin and stuff, just feeling sort of yucky. This is the last weekend before I deliver that my OB is actually on call so I'd be okay with going of course. HAHA! I'm feeling fairly calm though and not too miserable so for today I'm good. (so far today) LOL!

Janessa is just waiting til 37 weeks, clever girl!! Hang in there , you are doing fab!!!

Sacha lol my hubby got excited about the hypnobirthing last night too, out of the blue lol, and I have mentioned it before but normally in one ear and out the other!! Think it just takes them longer! He is still decorating to, so don't expect him to read my book or anything, probably when I am in labour he will pick it up haha xxx
Now he is painting the ceilings and doors in the hall. Then a freshen up in my room and that will be it I reckon!! Boiler getting fitted next week, we were hoping to keep the old one going along for a few months yet but had a scare with it this week, had no heat no hot water and thought' oh shit!! What if I was in labour trying to fill my pool and that happened and the midwives arriving and we are all freezing lol?' So bite the bullet, and booked the gas man for this week. All money we have not got!! But luckily my daughter has savings she can lend us for the time being!

Welcome and congrats luv xxx

Hope everyone else is good! Iesha, another week down! One more to go hun, you have done fab!!!

I am extremely stressed out. My son with Autism came up stairs in such an emotional fit he was saying he doesn't want to live any more. I know I have to take his words with a grain of salt as he doesn't understand what those words mean, but it has still made me realize that he needs more help, as what we are doing isn't enough. I am feeling pretty dang low right now. Who said I needed all of this stress right now? My belly is just darn right sore at the moment. I just seriously cannot deal with these kids right now. All of them seem to have this bad attitude. I am going to be needing some Divinely help today that is for absolute sure!!

sorry about your son sacha! that would really bug me to hear one if my kids say. praying for you and your family :hugs:

Kellie- yay for dtd! should help to move things in the right direction :winkwink:

my LO was very quiet again last night. moved once in two hours again :( I didn't run to l&d this time. don't want to look stupid again. had a soda and nothing. drank some oj and laid on my side and she moved a couple times but not like usual. starting to worry about her. glad we get to see her Monday, but it makes me feel as though I cant wait for this weekend to be over. which sucks! who wants to wish the weekend away??? gonna make sure they check her size, fluid levels, and whether she has a cord around her neck :wacko:

I still can't decide whether to give birth at home or hospital :wacko: DH missed the last one, I didn't even make it to the delivery suite and she ended up being born on the maternity ward. My labour was documented as 21 minutes.

I'm kinda scared that if I decide to stay at home that a midwife won't get there in time :rofl: As much as I want DH there this time, I don't want him to actually deliver our baby :dohh:

ann-marie- I know just how you feel. my last labor was 45 mins from first contraction to birth. I got to the hospital about 8:45 and he was born at 9:09. the hospital I have to go to this time is much farther away from my home than last time. the last one is about 15 mins away and this one is 45 mins. I considered a home birth so I don't deliver on the side of the road, but the only midwives available for home births in my area are at least an hour away. so trying to make it to the hospital is the plan, since I also don't want DH to deliver the baby. :wacko: they usually say to wait til a certain point to leave for the hospital. but my ob has told me to leave right at the first sign of labor or call an ambulance :(

oh sacha how awful I hope he is feeling better!! and the kiddies don't do your head in too much:hugs:

Sorry you are so stressed Sacha, my 11 yo used to say these kind of thing a ll the time, and he is not autistic. I hate my life! I hate this house, I hate everyone, don't want to live here any more, wish I was dead etc etc,, generally when he had not gotten his o own way. I would let him sulk and huff and he would come out of the mood himself. It used to really hurt me, then get me so mad, the ungrateful little shit does not know how lucky he has life lol!!! Hope it is j just a phase with your soon too xxx

Xxxx hope you are okay hun? xxxx hugs

TWO sets of twins born today on my Feb facebook group! There's only about 30 of us and 7 babies already. :)

Sorry you are so stressed Sacha, my 11 yo used to say these kind of thing a ll the time, and he is not autistic. I hate my life! I hate this house, I hate everyone, don't want to live here any more, wish I was dead etc etc,, generally when he had not gotten his o own way. I would let him sulk and huff and he would come out of the mood himself. It used to really hurt me, then get me so mad, the ungrateful little shit does not know how lucky he has life lol!!! Hope it is j just a phase with your soon too xxx

Xxxx hope you are okay hun? xxxx hugs

I have a 11 yr old too and every once and a while he tries to pull that on me too. But my ASD boy has been going through these emotional outbreaks for a long time, years really, they are just getting worse and worse. We were hoping that we could work through all of this with out meds but I am thinking he absolutely needs them now.

I am doing better, but if I have to talk about it out loud I start bawling my eyes out.

:hugs: Sacha wish I could help! In your heart you know you are doing your best. Just remember what us GD gals have to remember... Biology isn't our fault and it isn't something we have done wrong if we need to use meds it is OK.

Kellie yay for dtd!

Donna glad you are able to fix/replace your boiler, I can't imagine a cold water birth would be any fun!

AFM I spent most of the day in the ER but not for me! DD1 had a bm that eat the toilet looking red, like if you ate beats or during a heavy period. I stayed pretty calm and called our triage nurse and she recommended hospital. They did an x-ray and it looked good, so assuming it is constipation and possibly a hemorrhoid due to frequent straining. So I get to play examine the poo for the next few days. I treated her to a fancy dinner out. She chose red lobster, which I was not expecting but enjoyed.

However the day flew by and I didn't drink enough so started feeling dehydrated and lots of BH. Then agonizing pain in left groin. Holy Crap I dunno how I can function if this doesn't improve over night. I must have just ignored all the warning signs with focus on do and the adrenaline because I swear I was fine all day.

Glad everything is okay with your daughter Mel! Red Lobster sounds good. . .mmmm. . .it's 2:46am here, and I'd like a cheddar biscuit please. :) Hope your BH and pain are better by morning!

Mel thank you. I know. It is just going be a long battle to find the right mix of meds that will make him better not a zombie. Glad your dd is ok! I know what you mean about the water thing. I have done that before when I am out. Then I spend all night getting up to go pee cause I drank tons late in the day.

Today is my very first shower. Wonder how it will turn out. Oh and I have decided against spicy foods as an aid cause I think those pains are worse then full surges lol

Hey ladies , can I join in? :) just found out I'm expecting a week ago, I'm 5 wks today. Not much going on- only symptoms are sleepy, greedy with crazy cravings (never had them so early) n tingly boobs. I'm due 09/25/14, have my first ob appt in feb. I will be 8 1/2 weeks by them. I so far have 4 girls (17,15,13,8) and a set of 5 y/o twins, and my 4 y/o newborn baby boy who will be moving over for #8. I'm hoping for a girl. This is our last so I'm taking everything one day at a time n not rushing but def preparing ahead of time. I remember some if u ladies from the ttc forums and glad to c u here! Happy n healthy everyone!

FeistyMom... Glad your daughter is ok !!

Sacha... Hope your shower goes well !!

Jaycrew... Hi and congrats.

Melissa- glad your dd is ok! how scary :( my 4 yr old was straining the other day and made the biggest poop. then when I went to wipe him he had some blood. freaked me out, but nothing like that since thankfully. get some water in you stat!!!

Sacha- my heart really goes out to you. you will find that balance that works great for him. what us mamas endure for our LO's :hugs: and yay for your shower!! :)

Kellie- im pretty surprised your still pregnant. good thing we didn't have a bet going or I would have lost!

jaycrew- welcome and congrats!!! :baby:

I lost some plug yesterday again :( taking it easy today and sitting here drinking some tea while soaking my feet in Epsom salt. cant wait til tomorrow to see her again

Feisty Mel what a scare with your daughter, glad all is okay xx

Sacha, hope your shower went well, and you had fun. Woop 38 weeks how the help did that happen?, I remember vividly your BFP lol you' ll have your Lil bubs so soon now xxx

Hope everyone else is good today, I have had a down day today, feeling irritable and narky. Hope tomorrow is better, as do my poor family I bet lol - been biting everyone head off! Just feel so bloody useless!! Hubby is decorating and getting everything ready for baby and I am shuffling about, practically unable to do anything to help! Aquanatal tomorrow, hope that improves my mood xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->