PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

so sorry donna! im feeling the same. DH is being great and taking care of everything. but I feel like a useless cowbag :(

Thanks everyone! <3

My shower was nice. Nothing to crazy but fun!!

Welcome Jay!! :wave: Congrats!!

Donna I feel the same. though today I was good!! But most of the time I have been crying.

This is one of the gift I got!!
https://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj519/Sacha_Claude/IMG_0420.jpg

Donna... I have been feeling exactly the same... I wouldn't talk to OH yesterday morning for no reason what so ever... My hormones are all over the place, don't know how he puts up with me sometimes :shrug:

Sacha... That looks so cute !!

Have some pregnancy insomnia tonight... Been tossing and turning for the last 2 hours, finally decided to get up... Gave in and ordered some bottles and sterilizer, now i feel a bit disappointed with myself, like ive already failed at breastfeeding before ive even started... Think i will get OH to hide the stuff when it comes.

char- don't feel that way hun! you may be using bottles for pumping and stuff anyways if you need to go somewhere or daddy or someone else needs to feed LO. never know!

Char I agree. Just don't take them out of the box until you need them. Plus it is easier to store them boxed then loose anyways :winkwink: If you are determined enough to make it work then you will make it work!!

So I was trying to figure out why it feels like I have been sitting on cement balance bar. The bones in between my legs are tender like I have been sitting on it for hours. So any of you know why this is? I tried to look it up and I got it was from the SPD, but this does't feel like ligament pain but bone pain&#8230;. :shrug: Anyone know?

My SPD pain is from my pubic bone generally, I also get soft ligament pain though and muscle cramps and shooting pains down my foof and inner thigh ( oh the joy s lol) Sacha but the worst pain is definitely feels like the bones are spreading and like I have been kicked right there, by a horse or maybe someone wearing steel toe capped boots :( still sounds SPD related to me hun xxx

I went to aqua natal today and omg!! I am in agony, don't know if I overdone it. I stopped whenever I felt pain and did not feel like I had done any more than last week but oww owe :'( I am struggling to walk at all. In tears having to pick up my son from nursery. Looks like that bit of me time is not going to happen again :(

Charlene - I always breast feed but have a sterilizer and bottles for pumping too, or for giving water ( for those really hot Springs we have her in Scotland NOT!! Lol) or for someone else to give baby EBM too. Don't feel defeated hun, and you can only do your best, the first few weeks are hard but it is so worth it if you are able to get it going

Xx

Anything Kellie? How's that baby doing today and any further bleeding? Xxx

NST this morning, baby is doing FAB still. . .otherwise no freaking change. 37 tomorrow. Feel like total crap. Super nauseated, diarrhea for a couple days, vomiting last night after dinner, BH and pressure. Maybe she'll come in March? Thank GOD I'm being induced at 39. I'm so over it.

sacha- I def think its spd. since this is the first time I have had it I cant be sure. but that's what it feels like to me. the bones in my pelvis, back, and hips hurt. my hips pop and crackle all the time.

kellie- I so hope you don't have to wait much longer. :hugs:

donna- sorry your in pain :( I was awake in bed last night for a couple hours and when I got up today I am in so much pain. I didn't do anything but lay in bed, how can I hurt so much!!! spd sucks :growlmad:

had my u/s scan today and amniotic fluid is low once again. this is 3 pregnancies in a row of it. don't know what I could be doing wrong. guess I kind figured it was since she is not moving like she should be. still disheartening to have it again :(

she did weigh 4 lbs 7 oz so that was normal. at least it hasn't effected her growth so far. I hate that the low fluid increases the chance of me having a C-section if she doesn't tolerate labor. especially since when I was at l&d last week her heart rate dropped to the 60's every time I had a contraction. not that I would care about having a c-sect if it was necessary to get her out for her health, but surely not my preferred choice :(

Donna - Ok thanks I wasn't really sure&#8230;The pain is more of a constant being pushed on pain the sharp pain I get when I move, so I wasn't sure if it was the same&#8230;. I am sorry you are in that much, gosh i couldn't imagine what you are going through this can be more than enough for me, and I am not even close to where you are. :sad1: Hopefully your LO doesn't make you wait two weeks past to have him/her.

Kellie I am feeling the same as you, though strangely enough I feel like I could take on the world today! I even feel like I should go for a run. I know my body isn't capable of such things but my brain is on a high or something :haha:

Melissa - gosh girl I hope that she isn't too affected by the low fluid. So far things sound good, I pray it stays that way!!

thanks sacha- she also has lots of hair lol, and is low and engaged. probably why im losing plug.

I am hoping for this one to be bald. My three had tons of hair, and last a tiny bit of hair. Had crazy heart burn with my first three, and just a tiny bit with my last, and I virtually have none now, so I am hoping that is a good sign he will have none :dance:

lol

my first dd had tons of dark hair and I mean tons! next dd was so bald it took her almost a year to grow any. all 4 boys had about the same. not bald, but a little.

DH says since she is a girl she wants to be able to wear all the hair bands and barrettes we have for her lol <3

I love hairy babies lol, all mine were born with hair, but my daughter lost all hers in the early weeks and was really baldy/ short haired until she was two and a half lol. Whereas the boys never. Would love this one to have lovely dark hair too xxx

And I have never had heart burn with any pregnancy other than this one lol... Typically this will be my bald baby haha.

Melissa Hope everything is okay with baby and that this doesn't mean she will be early or necessarily c s section xx hugs

Kellie, I still predict a soon baby for you, reckon you will be 37 weeks just, so this week.

Hi everyone :)

Sacha - such a cute gift! Glad the shower went well :) Sounds like you are on an emotional high today, which you totally deserve and I hope you can enjoy it :)

Donna - So sorry to hear the SPD is kicking in that bad :( Hard to imagine how aquanatal can be so devastating, but I guess it is easy to stretch more in the water while it feels ok but then absolutely hurting once you get out. Hope you can get some rest and feel better!

Kellie - glad she's doing ok, sorry it seems like she's applying for permanent residence in there ;)

JayCrew - welcome and congratz!!!!

Claire - how you doing hon? OH being more helpful this weekend?

Charl - Hang in there - BF can be tough, mainly in the first 2 weeks. And as much as I support BFing, it is completely and totally ok if it turns out to not work for you! Give it a go, get some support, but if it does start seeming like a big burden and not a positive bonding experience, there is absolutely, positively no shame at all in switching to formula. *hug* Plus bottles come in handy whether you FF or BF, so no problems there ;)

Melissa - sorry to hear about the low fluid, but that is good that it doesn't seem to be impacting growth at all.

AFM, DD1 is still doing fine. Called the normal pediatrician today, and they agree that as long as she is doing ok no reason to bring her back in. We're just doing a round of miralax, and letting her have as much juice and fruit as she wants (minus bananas and apples, which can contribute to constipation). She's previously had to have clear out diets a couple of times, so she was just happy that she wasn't restricted to broth for the weekend! DS seems to have developed a persistent cough though, so now I'm switching gears to worry about him. I'm stuffy as all get out, and I think I have a cold too now on top of normal pregnancy stuff. We *finally* got the humidifier out, and it only seems to make a difference the first night. Hoping DS gets over his cold symptoms this week, as I think he was congested/runny nose all last week too.

I forced a ton of fluids on myself Saturday evening and Sunday, and DH and I decided that Sunday was basically a 'do nothing' day. It was exactly what I needed, although I am a bit stressed over not making any progress on baby prep projects and general housework. DH did 4 loads of laundry, the dishes, and pretty much all the cooking (I made PB&J sandwiches once), and the rest of the time I had my feet up and was drinking water and snuggling whichever child was interested. The most activity I had was going to and from the bathroom from all that water I was drinking ;) Most of the time it was fine, but every 4 or 5 steps and it would feel like someone shot me/stabbed me in the left groin. Seems to have died down after resting and then sleeping last night, but holy crap it brought me to tears twice yesterday! I told DH that if this continues, I'll just stop walking entirely and he can carry me everywhere ;)

yes thank you mel lol my anger and frustration was mainly down to hormones they just take over sometimes don't they! sounds like you had a well deserved lovely lazy day!

Melissa sorry to hear your fluid is low! do they no why? glad its not affecting lo!

donna sorry to hear your in so much pain it must be so hard! especially having to pick lo up! I hope it eases up alittle and you wont have to wait for baby too long this time xx
JayCrew - welcome and congrats!!

kellie wow iam surprised she has stayed put! but I guesstimate she will be here by the 27th jan!!

sacha what a lovely gift glad you had a lovely day and your in such a good mood!! share some happy dust please lol

afm, I had my flu jab today so far so good I feel fine but we shall see tomorrow! arm feels a little sore but hardly noticeable. had some cramps today and backache which ive put that down to my body growing I have my consultant apt tomorrow but don't really no what to expect?? dads picking kiddies up from school for me so I can go alone and dh will be meeting me there as long as he can I don't mind either way.

roll on summer I hate January!!!

Mel I too have that stabbing feeling, but mainly at night while sleeping. I would probably sleep better at night if I didn't feel like my bones are ripping apart. Even lately I have been feeling it while walking every once and a while.

thanks everyone!! Even though I feel I could take on the world I fell asleep putting DS4 down for a nap. I then felt like I could sleep ALL day LOL. I did get up as I had to make that call to see when Ds2 can see someone sooner, and he will be going to his counsellor on thurs, and she will call Child and youth and see if we can bump it up, cause he needs something for his anxiety ASAP!!

Omg I miss one weekend and catch up on 5 pages of reading!!!!!
I dont even know what to say to everyone individually, I need side notes!!!!
Sach-I am very sorry that your child feels down. No mum wants to hear those words :hugs: for you & for him too!

Claire-dont get me started on the weather, on january, on the cold etc etc! I agree roll on summer!!!!

Kellie-u are a trooper, I've told you that!!!!

Charl-I feel you on the BF thing, I was trying to contemplate doing it this time around, I have way more help, more time etc, but to be honest, my bottles and sterilizer & formula are bought (i admit such a chickenshit lol) It was thought that came n went. I have another confession as well, after all the "bumper in the crib" debate, I said I wont bother this time, didnt I order a set that comes with a bumper & put it on the crib!!! :rofl:
Hello to everyone else, I sure I am missing a ton of updates...

AFM-I am having incredible pain in my legs and when I m lying down in my pelvic bone. When I turn its like fire ripping through my crotch, so I have had terrible sleeps. I can though report we are still DTD hehehhehehehhe...the pain after though is horrific! whoa huge lower belly cramping. Miss thing is still moving like crazy, so i guess I have a ways to go :(..the hair thing, oh I hope she has some, My first was a little hairy guy, so cute, but the others, pretty bald. So I'm hopinggggg! :) I need to eave this office, stayed way over my time...catch up with you guys later :) :hugs:

Iesha - I thought that Friday was your last day? What are you doing???? :trouble: (or am I mistaken&#8230;.)

From the sounds of it most of us have caught the SPD bug&#8230; So crappy! You think maybe this is someone trying to tell us to stop having kids??? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->