PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Feisty mel sorry hun, I felt like this too over the weekend!! I was so irritable and could not shake it. Horrible feeling hun, we all totally understand in here, roller coaster of pregnancy xx hugs, hope tomorrow is better

Claire glad your appointment went well hun, and yay for another scan :)

Charlene glad you are happier about your c section, and yay won't be long till 39 weeks.

I have my 34 week midwife appointment tomorrow, am wondering if my little one is engaging and that is why I have been in so much pain??? If that is the case then at least I know it is for a reason, and I will be delighted lol Dawson was free in my pelvis right up until they broke my water lol. Much less pain but no way I was going into labor on my own when he was never sitting on my cervix. Please please be the case that I might go into spontaneous labour this time :D I have so much pressure down below, feel like his/her head is practically between my legs lmao haha

Xxx

Mel - I am wanting to do the same thing right now, but when i went to make some cinnamon buns I found out I have no eggs :(

Donna - I will keep my FX for you. I wish there was more that you could do!! You know I was reminded that when this guy moves I think I either feeling his shoulders, but more likely his head pressing on the inside of my pelvis. I think it is his head cause it is hard and isn't that the only thing that is that hard?? :shrug:

Sacha - I would totally send you eggs if I could!

Donna - Here's hoping its head engagement causing the extra pain this time!

Claire - yay for good dr visit!

Charl - so glad the c-section is feeling better for you now :)

After I ate the cake and wanted a 2nd piece, I realized I had completely skipped lunch! So, heated my lunch, and proceeded to eat that. Now finishing my 2nd piece of cake. And, I am happy to say, my mood is improving a bit :p I also am feeling better about my (hopefully last) project at work before mat leave, AND DH has volunteered to make dinner if I pick up our girls, and honestly picking them up easier for me, it just costs us a teeny bit more as they stay in after care longer and means I can put my feet up when I get home. YAY!

Now I just need a bit of that magical nesting energy so I can power through some baby clothes, get the laundry done, and actually pack my go bag, and go bags for the kids. My mom, who is often the flakiest person I know, brought up childcare today for during labor; can't believe I hadn't actually talked to her about it, shame on me for taking her for granted :( Happily she is on board with watching them and either having us drop them off if DH is on top of things like last time (he really just KNEW I was in the real deal hours before I admitted it), or at the hospital if we are left to my judgement (omg my water broke we have to go NOW!!!! is more my style). So I'm feeling pretty lucky right now. Amazing what a rollercoaster of emotions pregnancy can be. I've not cried yet today, but I'm sure when I get home I'll have some kind of sentimental breakdown and be in tears so I'll hit the full range of emotion for the day.

Mel - Well I decided to pick up some DQ while I wet out to buy some those amniotic sensing pads. I have been wet all day, which is not my normal thick discharge, but almost like I am leaking pee…. but when I took a whiff it just smelt like…. :blush: crotch…. I have been damp like this all day. So we will see what is up with that. YET they are EXPENSIVE really expensive. Only 3 pads for $40 :shock: choke choke gag!! But it was worth it when I don't have to sit in the L&D for the next 6 hrs for nothing!!

Well I'm in L&D. 😁 I tried out that pad and it turned colour. Eeeek I'm attaching a pic in the spoiler so you can look if you aren't squeamish.

image.jpg

read all the updates earlier and got ready to reply when I suddenly felt sick to my stomach and laid down to take a nap. having headaches past couple days and just feeling like crap. baby seemed to be moving more today though so that was nice.

sacha- :dance: :happydance: whoop! whoop!

Yay Sacha! Hope to see pictures of your baby boy tomorrow!

OMG OMG OMG Sacha eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! Come on baby boy we all wanna see you :happydance::happydance:

Yay Sacha!! Hope this is it hun, cannot wait for an update!! So excited, we could have our first baby soon

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope all goes smoothly and quickly and as pain free as p possible lol :haha:

Morning to everyone else! Exciting day!! Hope it is not a false alarm, I have never seen amnio pads before so don't know what to look for lol.

How is everyone els doing?? Xxx

:happydance::thumbup::dance::friends:

So excited for you Sacha! AHHHHHH!!!!

I went to the Christmas party last night, it wasn't so bad. LOL! I splurged BIG time, had a glass of wine, ate too much food, even had part of the bananas foster dessert and it was GLORIOUS. haha! I'm sure you all remember how much I enjoyed sweets before this silly GD came about. It did last far too long and I was on my feet (during the 'social' portion of the night) for almost 2 hours so my ankles are huge. I'm actually having more discharge since though, so how worth it! My hubs is off the next two days so I'm going to have him walk with me at the mall.

WOOHOOO again for you Sacha! I can't wait for an update!!!

Walk walk walk Kellie lol, maybe we can have two babies this week!!

Cannot wait to start hearing baby stories and seeing baby pictures :) xx

Sacha... So exciting... Cant wait for update and pics :)

Took my 4 year old to the doctors this morning as he always seems to break out in rashes, he had a pretty bad reaction on his arms from a few days ago... I was wanting the doctor to refer him for an allergy test, Doctor blatantly refused to get him tested, at first he tried to tell me they don't have allergy tests... Then when i told him i know of several people who have had one done, he replied well unless its life threatening or occupational im not referring him :shrug: Unbelievable... why would you want to wait until something was life threatening before finding out what is wrong, id rather know now if he is allergic to certain things then i know what to avoid, as although its not life threatening, its annoying and sore for him... I have made him an appointment with another Doctor as i want a 2nd opinion... Didn't like the doctor i seen today at all :devil: Not long joined that practice and regretting moving from my old doctor :(

Char, that's just ridiculous! Tons of kids get the scratch test to find out allergens that affect them! Hugs! What a jerk.

You're doing the right thing getting a second opinion, some dr's are just so old fashioned in their ways :flower:

I am sad to say that the clear liquid that is coming out is just me………. :sad1: And the reason it turned blue is because I had sex in the last 24 hrs. These pads are the same thing that the L&D use, just not a swab….

I would have updated you all when I got home I was just so mad at DH :trouble: I just yelled at him and went straight to bed! :gun:

I woke up still with my underwear slightly damp. Looks like I may just have to wear a panty liner. Just don't understand who you go from thick cm to watery cm…..

Char that is ridiculous, but my son get rashes from things too, but it is from something he touches sometimes. Did he even give you an idea if it was a rash from something he ate or touches??

I am sad to say that the clear liquid that is coming out is just me………. :sad1: And the reason it turned blue is because I had sex in the last 24 hrs. These pads are the same thing that the L&D use, just not a swab….

I would have updated you all when I got home I was just so mad at DH :trouble: I just yelled at him and went straight to bed! :gun:

I woke up still with my underwear slightly damp. Looks like I may just have to wear a panty liner. Just don't understand who you go from thick cm to watery cm…..

Ahhh nm Sacha, he'll come when he's ready and no matter how excited we all get he's not going to appear just for us lol.

Hopefully the change in CM could indicate things getting ready though :thumbup::hugs:

:hugs: Sacha. Hopefully the change is something beginning to happen.

Hope you get better answers at the other doctor's office Chal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->