PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Woohoo Sacha!

I hope Kellie's labor is progressing! Jenessa could even be here now :D

that's just it sacha. i will be calling every day. she never does that much in an hour. they will probably just do another nst. and if she fails again, another bpp. and then what?? she actually failed both today, and nothing was done. the u/s lady extended the time until she finally moved. whats the point of having a test if you just extend the time they are supposed to do something in??? so will i be going in for daily tests to fail and nothing being done? what for?

crystal- im not sure. we didn't schedule anything for the future. not sure if they will call for more bpp or what. all of my appts are already scheduled til the end of pregnancy. and with her fluid going to normal, i don't know if they are planning on more.

Dh says to do what she said and call every day if she fails every day. but i just cant see running up there every day. i mean we failed today and nothing was done. so really it just takes time out of my day going there for nothing which effects the kids school work and im sure even stresses them out.

mason and mel- we HAVE to get a new family vehicle. as of when this LO gets here we officially don't all fit. our minivan holds 8, we will be 9. cant afford one til next January!!! have to just make things work til then. 2 cars or just not all going anywhere together. my oldest should get her license in October and that will help, but they are thinking of moving the legal age to 17 which would mean another year :(

Thats a good point Melissa, I hadn't really thought about how disruptive it all is for the rest of the family too. Just makes the situation that much crummier. Maybe you can ask what WOULD make your doctor worry? I mean if failed nst and bpp aren't enough to worry her, is it 2 failed? 3 failed? What situation would make your provider want the baby to be born now and/or move up induction date?

*hugs* I hope everything works itself out and that your LO is just fine and being difficult, but really do we ever relax about that until they are in our arms? And then start worrying about everything else in life?

Melissa - I can understand why you feel like that. Though maybe they just figured that this was an isolated incidence???? The only way you can change their minds is to keep letting them now over and over and over again that she is not moving!

Thoughts and prayers Melissa! Scary!

Chilling here. Doc just checked me. At a 5 and 80% effaced, baby at zero station. All good! I love my epidural although my Bp has gone too low a couple times and needed epinephrine.

Hi my girlies!!!!!
Omg my work is acti like I cat leae...it has been so crazy, thats why I havent been keeping on top of posting....OMG is baby Jenessa here??????????? Excitement!!!!!!!!

I will catch up this weekend promise..trmw is my last day at work but they are asking if I can come in next week, but will have way more time....bring on dem BABIESSSSSS!

Kellie- !!!!!!!! progressing nicely!!!! cant wait to hear. if you don't have her by the time i go to bed, how will i sleep??

Iesha- isn't tomorrow your last day???

sacha and mel- thanks. i think i will just probably play by their rules and go in every time til they see how very little she does move. thinking of going out to buy a baby heart monitor for peace of mind in between. at least if i could hear her heart rate isn't dipping around maybe i would feel better.

Kellie yay hun, so excited for you!! My guesstimate for jannessa arriving cannot be to far off the mark lol, then I said shortly after it will be you Sacha lol - hope your sweep is successful. Mine only weren't because my cervix was not favorable, was still sitting posterior. I had no twinges at all that pregnancy, no uncomfortable BH nothing lol. So I think your may be much more successful!

Blessed Mel how scary hun!! Hope you are coping okay, I would be going out of my mind with worry. Keep on at them, daily if needs be xx hugs

Lady luck yes I am planning my home birth, exciting!! Although my last one was planned that way too and I ended up in hospital and induced 14 days over. So have bought my birthing pool and have my hypnotherapy music, midwife will drop off my kit for the house at about 38 or 39 weeks, they don't anticipate me going earlier either lol. I plan on declining induction this time too. Hope baby comes timely and I don't have to if I am honest!

Am sure I had so much more to say to everyone, but it took me three pages to catch up lol, so forgive me, it is late and I need my bed lol love to all, can't wait to hear about the first arrival Kellie xxx

Kellie I can't wait to see your precious little one! Jenessa we are waiting for you!! :dance:

Congrats and welcome Corinne, I am due 6th match going by my dates lol, hospital had put me forward to 28th Feb but know I will go over :) how have you been keeping? Pregnancy going well?

So guesses, who is going to be our first baby? Sacha Kellie Iesha Charlene??? Or maybe someone completely less expected? I am going to say Kellie on the 23rd Jan, followed closely by Sacha on 29th lol for me I reckon 17th march lol ( 42+3) by hospital dates lol.

Looks like I will be a day out for Kellie, unless it is earlier there! It is nearly midnight here on 23rd already lol. And when is your sweep Sacha? 28th lol. hope my prediction for me is way off lmao, I am gonna have a long wait till then lmao

Congrats and welcome Corinne, I am due 6th match going by my dates lol, hospital had put me forward to 28th Feb but know I will go over :) how have you been keeping? Pregnancy going well?

So guesses, who is going to be our first baby? Sacha Kellie Iesha Charlene??? Or maybe someone completely less expected? I am going to say Kellie on the 23rd Jan, followed closely by Sacha on 29th lol for me I reckon 17th march lol ( 42+3) by hospital dates lol.

Looks like I will be a day out for Kellie, unless it is earlier there! It is nearly midnight here on 23rd already lol. And when is your sweep Sacha? 28th lol. hope my prediction for me is way off lmao, I am gonna have a long wait till then lmao

I still think that you could be bang on for Kellie cause it is only 6pm here. So I think you may have been bag on. :rofl: yes 28th will be my sweep, so you may just be right about me too. :dance:

mason and mel- we HAVE to get a new family vehicle. as of when this LO gets here we officially don't all fit. our minivan holds 8, we will be 9. cant afford one til next January!!! have to just make things work til then. 2 cars or just not all going anywhere together. my oldest should get her license in October and that will help, but they are thinking of moving the legal age to 17 which would mean another year :(

we R gonna be 6 so had to get one too as old one seated 5 we hard to get finance as couldn't afford cash but that's usually how everything works here
Our driving age was 17 but U have to do alot of training and a log book now so kids don't usually get their license til they're 18 then they have two years of restrictions ( only one passenger) etc or something like that my eldest is 13 so a while yet lol

Come on Jenessa be kind to your mum and come out quick and easy... Then tell Leighton how to do it hehe

Man once Jenessa is born I am going to be so impatient for Zander to get here it isn't even funny.

sacha- I hope your sweep works! I have had them with 3 pregnancies. 1st time was the day before her due date and she came on her due date. 2nd time they did the sweep 3 or 4 times and he had to be induced in the hospital 11 days over. the last one came the day after the sweep. so it worked 2 out of 3 times for me :)

donna- I hope you get your home birth and don't go over too! wow, your baby prediction skills are amazing :lol:

mason- the drivers license laws there sound a lot stricter. we can take it at 15 here, but its just a learners permit and there has to be a licensed driver in the car. at 16 we can get the regular license with just a written test and a driving test. although I think some of the younger ones should have to wait, my oldest dd is a very responsible kid. I know she would be very careful and I wouldn't worry about her at all. we need to take her out to practice though and haven't yet. im hoping they don't move the age up to 17 since it would be nice to send her for milk or other things without me leaving lol.

Baby Ness arrived at 7:52pm the 23rd. 7lbs 13oz and 19" long. She has a head full of red hair and I have no clue how to attach a pic with my phone. Lol we are both doing well. Her sugars are low and we are watching close. Thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayers!

:cloud9: congrats hun!!! that is a great weight for 37 weeks, she sounds very healthy! you did great mama and you made it :cloud9: (so glad i was still up to see the update, cant wait til you are able to get a pic up)

Oh my gosh so excited for U Kellie I am literally in tears lol congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Donna, mind throwing a prediction my way?????? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->