PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa well with Mel with a possible sweep next week too, may as well be her before me :winkwink:

Well i certainly don't feel like I am going anytime soon. Not even trying to lift things that were way too heavy didn't do anything! :shrug:

have you tried nipple stimulation or the pressure point between your thumb and forefinger?

Oh giiiirrrrrl I like the nipple stimulation and I find it to do nothing (other than feeling good :thumbup:). DTD doesn't even create any extra BH at all!! :shrug: I do have to say that I have never tried the pressure point thing. How hard and often should I be doing that???

I don't know how often. I used to do it with my others but cant remember. will def be looking that up!

lol I have never enjoyed having the nips messed with, poor DH :haha: I never had a prob doing the nipple stim, but not sure I will be able to this time. ever since I bf mason im very sensitive. seriously sometimes I brush on something accidentally and want to cry!

oh sacha I hope baby come soon for you!!!

mel great apt and a nice size baby! my last baby was 9lb 2! so im hoping this one will be a bit smaller but I didn't have problem pushing him out. and fx for the sweep!!!

il be getting that too donna the epo and rlt capsules (don't like the tea) I hope the pain eases!! not long now tho!

I have a sore bum and back as I fell down the stairs today:haha: only a few steps but it bloody hurt :dohh: feeling tired. dh hasn't been well this week so that has been hard work too lol he really wasn't well but man did it let ya no it!! when im ill I hae to just get on with it I wish I could lay in bed! but he is a lot better now and we are actually going out tomorrow night as its his bosses birthday so that will be a nice break out of the house! emma is home and had a great time. :flower:

Melissa I just totally just looked it up, and I am also going to use the one on my foot and leg too!! :thumbup:

Claire Hope you have a blast going out!! Though I hope your sore bum doesn't ruin it for you you.

Probably completely wishful thinking on my part or dehydration, but i'm having either BH or contractions about 15 min apart all afternoon! They aren't terribly regular or anything yet, but a couple did make me sit up and pay complete attention, if you know what I mean!

My other 3 kids were all born on 24th of their respective months, so my lil bro texted me after lunch that I only had 11 hrs and 24 minutes to keep my streak alive, and my uterus promptly started giving me these contractions. I am a bit susceptible to suggestion, ESPECIALLY when pregnant, so it is probably just that. Still, I'm a bit hopeful! And scared! :D

Mel - oh my good luck. I hope this is it. So far the pressure points are doing nothing other than making me extremely tired.

Ha! Sach is soooooo next!

Donna, they did the cake bit last week, today they loaded me with work. Would u guys believe I'm going in for a few hours Monday afternoon.....lord they need to cut the cord LOL!

I'm on my mobile & its difficult for me to read up, but hello to everyone. My oldest just sent me in a panic, disappeared all day after his exam. I'm not panicky, butvery unlike him and by 830pm I was crying. Wasn't answering txt or phone. I was losing my mind, then this idiot strolls in a 915pm like what? What did I do?...his nose running like he's a 2 yr old. I wanted to choke him. Thank god my husband dealt with him, I was about to literally go insane. Kids mannnnn. No, not kids....TEENS. shoot me!

Iesha - I am not so sure… Starting to wonder if I will go over :( Only another day and i will be 39 weeks so….. :shrug:

I had overly spicy pizza, and all that is doing is causing gas! :argh: :haha: i am getting nothing from the pressure points…. and dtd is only making dh happy…… so I guess he just isn't ready. :nope: :pop:

I honestly feel like I should just settle in for the long haul.:tease: Just going to sit back and go CRAZY!!

Sacha- zander is just way to cozy! <3

Mason- hope it does something :thumbup:

Melissa- ooooohhhhh sounds like good signs :)

Iesha- you are way too sweet!! when I left my last job there is no way I would have came back in :nope:

Hi ladies... I posted in here back in November when i got my BFP and totally forgot about it :lol: ..

How are we all?

xx

Would love to join this group!
I just found out the other day we are pregnant with number 6!!

Very much wanted and planned :p though we were planning next month onwards!! And somehow I concieved 2 days after my o symptoms went away lol so was a bit of a surprise still.

I am 30, married SAHM. kids are 13, 8, 5 and 20 month old twins :)

Hi little minx how are you, how is pregnancy treating you this time?
Congrats zephyr, hope early pregnancy complaints are few for you hun x

FeistyMel waaahhh exciting, hope something is happening.

Sacha can't be to much longer now hun, hang in there, I reckon your sweep will do it ;) how far over 40 weeks do they suggest you go there? As you know I am declining induction, but it is generally 14 days here anyway

I read through my hypnotherapy book last night, a Marie mongan one, don't know how effective any of it t is without actually doing a class, but it makes me feel more proactive! Teaches relaxation techniques, breathing exercises and suggests Kaitlin to labour in if baby is not optimal so can probably use some of it, if not all .

Hoping to get the pool up this weekend for a wee trial, see how long it takes to put up and fill etc, and check it fits haha xx

Hey wannabubba - Its been great so far, mild nausea and exhaustion! But overall i really cannot moan. I've been lucky with every pregnancy, but my mum was the same so it must be in the genes x

Hey wannabubba - Its been great so far, mild nausea and exhaustion! But overall i really cannot moan. I've been lucky with every pregnancy, but my mum was the same so it must be in the genes x

My first and second tri were fab too, third I have spent on crutches with SPD, and am in more or less constant pain :cry: So ready to be not pregnant ever again lol... And that is the first time ever I have thought this!! Even my last pregnancy spent on crutches I remember being sad he was my last and feeling I had room for another later lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"