PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Omgggggg! Kellie congrats! Finally! Can't wait to see the little princess! Glad u guys are well! So overjoyed!

Sach-come on with that lil man! This is Crazzzzzzy excitement!

Hey Melissa, today is in fact my last day, can u believe I'm up at 1:30am having anxiety LOL. I might do a few casual hours next week but nothing big.

Donna I need prediction too LOL...I am so darn impatient!

Woohoo congrats Kellie, cannot wait to see your little Nessa well done momma!!! And sounds like a fab weight and size, just perfect I am sure!

Omg hardly believe the first baby is here, so excited. Told my hubby last night before bed that one of our ladies was in labour and I was so excited, he thought I was slightly mad lmao!!

Iesha, enjoy your last day at work hun! Hope they have something nice planned for you, a nice wee send off. I missed out on mine lol going off early on the sick, normally we have cake and treats and everyone gathers round and wishes you well! Oh well! My maternity leave officially starts on Monday.

I am sure if I predicted any more births I would be totally wrong lol, so maybe best just quitting while I am ahead lol xxx

oh congratulations kellie!! what a lovely weight for 37weeks!! welldone you cant wait to see pics and to read your birth story!! xxxx

welldone donna for guessing right!!!

good luck with your sweep sacha! it worked for me with baby no 2! x

Kellie <3<3<3 You did good momma!! I can't wait to see your photos!! :cloud9:

Great now the pressure is on me :rofl:

Iesha Have a lovely day for last day!! Hope they spoil you!!

AFM DH did a deposit last night and that was exactly all it was :rofl: I was not feeling so hot as my hips were very achy, so did what he need to and I went to sleep. They must be doing something as i was woken up by one very strong surge :shock: If they continued like that i thought it would have been it, but they eased off and I went back to sleep. My first BH this morning was even a bit stronger, so something is happening at least.

:happydance: getting some more cervical pinching today!! Bring it on!! Yes I am welcoming the zingers!

Sacha I swear by DTD frequently helped me labour early with my number three, he was born at 39+3, the only one not late lol but then me and hubby were still at it like rabbits the whole pregnancy as I did not have SPD and we were very much still in the honeymoon phase of our relationship as had only been together a couple of years lol xx

I wish we could do it every day now or even every other day but I am lucky if it's once or twice a fortnight :( and I cannot imagine it is going to get any easier just because I am term lol . mind is willing, body ain't!!

Good luck hun hope you go before your sweep next week xx

And woop baby is a coconut, feels much bigger than a coconut to me lol!!! Head is like a coconut haha

Ordered my RLT and EPO today, I have been waiting for another pain free moment to go and get it but it is not coming lol, so ordered it online but got free postage so that is fine xxx

Donna - DTD was very uncomfortable for (tmi sorry) holding my legs up, I think next time I will have to bend over the bed with my legs together. I also had him be as rough as he could to try and jostle my cervix a bit :rofl: I truly think that it will help the sweep if I don't get to go on my own.

And woop baby is a coconut, feels much bigger than a coconut to me lol!!! Head is like a coconut haha

Ordered my RLT and EPO today, I have been waiting for another pain free moment to go and get it but it is not coming lol, so ordered it online but got free postage so that is fine xxx

How the heck does it even figure a baby at your gestation comes close to a coconut?! I've never seen a coconut that big before :haha:

Kellie - CONGRATZ! I was so exhausted when I got home that I basically passed out almost in my clothes last night, but I had a feeling that you had delivered :) She sounds perfect! Hope that her blood sugar stabilizes quickly so you can get your little bundle home :)

Donna & Sacha - I know what you mean about DTD. I had to turn DH down last night and he was not a happy camper! Gonna give him the greenlight once we have the carseat purchased and installed though ;)

I was going to say something about car shopping, but it has completely skipped my mind :( Silly baby brain.

AFM: ultrasound and doc appointment this morning. I'm excited but nervous too. I really can't make up my mind if I want this LO to come NOW, or to wait as long as possible! Ugh!

Feisty Mel congrats on 37 weeks hun, hope your scan and appointment go really well xx

Lady luck I know lmao maybe a bunch of coconuts? Lol

xxx

I honestly don't understand why they go from a winter melon to pumpkin, there is a huge difference between the two.

OK so I am sick of this SPD i went to the grocery store and used two large reusable bags that I couldn't not lift out of the cart. It has made me so weak it isn't even funny. I have no strength left in my legs. I thought I was going to go into labour right in the parking lots with my waters filling my boots!!

Mel GL with your appt!!

sacha- I know what you mean!!! I feel like such a wimp anymore. I cant even stand to get dressed in the morning. lifting my legs to put my pants on or socks on is horrible!!! I have to sit on my bed :(

dtd is proving to be a chore anymore. normally DH and I ramp it up in the end instead of using epo. its not an issue at all and I do believe it helps. with this spd, or pelvic girdle pain (pgp they call it here), its just like a painful task. I think im just gonna have to endure it, which sucks!!!

gonna start bouncing on my ball today. and as of 36-37 weeks im working on pressure points.

edit- donna a coconut :roll: where are they seeing these giant coconuts???

Back from my appointment and it was interesting.

The ultrasound was a fast one, just a few key measurements, estimation of weight, and they tried to do a couple of those 3d face shots, but cord was across the forhead and hand was pressed against face. Head seems low - not omg labor imminent low, but unlikely to pop out and flip around again low, so that was good. But... the estimated weight was over 8 lbs. YIKES!

OB didn't do an internal - I asked, and he said unless I really wanted one or I was having a significant amount of contractions, which I'm not, he didn't see a need to do one. What he did say, was he'd do a sweep at my appointment next week, with a follow up a few days later, and we can schedule an induction for Feb 7th if nothing else is getting things moving.

Even though I still feel like I'm not actually ready for this baby, I can't comprehend birthing a baby over 9 lbs, so eviction plan starts today. DH is excited because it means more DTD ;) I don't really have the nesting energy going, but I am going to just fake it and get everything done this weekend come hell or high water! Or actual labor ;)

Edit: I also have major baby brain going on - completely forgot to give my paperwork for state pay and for family leave stuff. Gonna have to make an extra trip to drop it off :(

Mel - sounds like a good appt!! My last one she told me he above average, but when I looked at his measurements they were all normal with the Feb2nd due date not the 6th one LOL

As for the energy thing, I seem to have none! Not for cleaning anyways. I honestly feel completely over the cleaning and nesting thing. I did what I had to for baby and now I am just waiting. :coffee:

mel- sounds like a fab apt! yay for a sweep next week :dance: I would be nervous with a 9 pounder too. my biggest was 7 lbs 15.9 oz so just barely shy of 8 lbs and it was very rough.

sacha- not to put the pressure on but you're next mama!!!

yay lets get some eviction notices handed out to those babies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->