PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Melissa - I think you are very right about that. Though a glob of plug came out last night, thought not tinged. Though I wonder because I have had so many babies mine just doesn't get bloody? Actually that doesn't make sense, cause when my plug came out with DS1 whole and not tinged at all…… So something is happening just don't know how fast.

Donna - you are right I know. He will get here soon enough. I am trying to as patient as possible. I am not overly upset that he isn't. Still loads of time for him to be early LOL. I think it will be fine though if you don't go to classes. Just have to practise it lots. Try and practise the relaxation part with your BH, the closer I got then I started on visualizing that my cervix was dilating. I am not sure how I well I will do but I feel way more prepared this time then any other time. Like I said before, I welcome the pinches of my cervix or pressure of his head, knowing that it is doing something, no matter how small it is a must!!

Welcome again to Minx!! Glad to have you here chatting with us again. :hi:

Congrats and welcome to zephyr :flower: As you notice we have gone to using our first names on here and you are more than welcome to do the same.

Wannabubba - thanks im feeling good bit sick here and there but my last pregnancy was twins and I was very ill so I actually feel great in comparison haha

allforthegirl - thats great! Hope no one minds that it will take me a while to remember names :p
my name is Aimee.

Just a quickie...we made it home from the hospital this morning and my hubby had to go to work for a few hours. I'm exhausted but doing okay. Jenessa is doing well, breast feeding is going okay, milk hasn't come in yet.

They started pitocin around noon maybe, broke my water around 2, I think I got the epidural around 3 or so. Had a big blood pressure drop, had to have epinephrine to get it back up. I was pretty much pain free from then on. I had an excellent epidural though, I could feel my legs and feet and move them but not the pain. I started feeling pain and pressure around 6:30, she checked me a little after 7 and I was at a 9 and baby was right there. They got the room set, pushed less than 3 minutes and that was it. :) I did have an episotomy, even though she was on the small side for me because her heart rate went down while I was pushing and they wanted her out.

I'll hopefully be back around soon, I can't wait to see and hear all about the next babies in our little group. :) Welcome to the newbies!

Here's a couple pictures!

Attachments

• Jenessa first born.jpg
    Jenessa first born.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Jenessa close.jpg
    Jenessa close.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
  • jenessa home.jpg
    jenessa home.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 10
Kellie... She is gorgeous !! Congratulations !!

Hi Aimee... Congrats and welcome :)

Sacha... When is your sweep ? Hopefully not much longer and Zander will be here !!

Donna... Snap, feeling exact same... Really wanted to try enjoy these last few weeks since this will be my last ever, but im hating it, in constant pain, exhausted can hardly sleep and just so ready for it to be over now !!

LittleMinx- welcome back :flower:

zephyr- welcome and congrats on #6 :hi:

Sacha- I think they are just all different. I think that's a great sign that things are at least moving along :winkwink:

Kellie- sounds like an amazing experience! and she is absolutely precious :cloud9:

Donna- fab job with your book. I would love 10 more, but im sure my fertile season will end before then. if I only end up with these 7 I will be happy. but I would absolutely love as many as God will give me :)

Lovely name Aimee

Kellie -Oh my she sure has crazy chubby checks!! I am glad that you are home and resting now. That sux that you had to have a episiotomy. Congrats!!

Melissa - I am glad things are moving along too. Just hoping he doesn't make me wait too much longer is all.

As it stands right now if I go into labour right now I am going in alone. I am so furious with DH it isn't even funny. I don't even think I would tell him. I would just pack up the van and head in. :finger:

Kellie Omg she is beautiful, absolutely gorgeous! Well done momma, bet you are so proud! Hope you are recovering well and getting lots of rest. Love those wee chubby cheeks xxx

Sacha hope you are okay hun, hugs to you xx what has hubby been up to? :hugs:

Crystal woohoo, have you had aBFP??? Your chart seems to say so? Hope so hun, and sending you sticky dust if I am right xxx

Hi AImee, I am awful at names generally too so sometimes go between names and user names lol, mine is in my Sig it's Donna. xx

Donna - pushed his upset about work onto me…. We had it out and we are better now!! Thank you love!!

Crystal - OMG OMG OMG I just chart spied on you!! I sure hope this it for you!! :hugs:

Well earlier I had a few very strong surges…. Totally could feel my cervix change. Though they have calmed down again. So I am hoping this means something will happen in the next day or two!! :thumbup:

I'm trying not to time them cause I'm sure they aren't regular enough. Wonder if dtd would help. Thought I'm getting close to the third loose stool of the day. So something is happening. Just when is the question.

crystal!!!! :dance: congrats sweets!!!

Sacha- cant wait to see what comes of all these signs. surely not much longer now :D

Kellie she is gorgeous!

Crystal so exciting! Congrats!

Sacha I hope things are progressing.

AFM contractions were regular yesterday but tapered off by midnight. Started up again all day so I'm hopeful they are doing something. It is like a blend of real contractions with mild BH and sometimes just seems like the uterus is cranky.... Tight but not really sore for several minutes. I'd say I'm having real contractions about every 20 minutes. Absolutely no plug showing up. This matches the pattern for my first two labors, so I'm thinking it is a girl :haha: I doubt anything will really start this weekend, but I hope by Friday I'll be in real labor! Also I bought the car seat today and impulsively bought a nuroo pocket. It's like a wrap with real sleeves so you have skin to skin. And froggie & bee pattern sleeper outfit and a starfish toy. I swear there was a much better selection of neutral clothes when we had dd1.

Congrats Crystal hun, hope this is your sticky bean!! Take care xxx

Woohoo Sacha and feisty Mel!! Babies will be popping out real soon I hope! Sounds good that something is happening!!

I have toothache today, dentist tomorrow for me! Paracetamol taking the edge off just now though so that is something. And I have just washed all my baby bedding , first clothes and cloth nappies , so will have the Moses basket set up in my room today and everything else it's ready to go.

Glad you and hubby sorted stuff out Sacha xx
Hope everyone is doing good today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back