PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Definitely a false start. Was having them all night but could sleep right through them. Still dtd, was hoping to push me over the edge…. but nope :haha: Though I had tons of baby dreams. I always get them with a hormone surge. I also went nuts yesterday cleaning my kitchen so I am going to bake today!!

Donna - that six you have a tooth ache. Hopefully it isn't too serious.

Littleminx welcome back!!!

Aimee congrats and welcome!!

Kellie she is absolutely gorgeous and really suits her name! I hope you heal quickly!!

Sacha & mel sounds as if things are moving along now! Who will be first????

Donna sounds like your all ready to go now I realy hope you don't go over this time!

Iesha tell them no you need to rest now lol

Afm went out with just dh last night we we t out for dinner at his bosses restaurant as it was his bosses birthday had a nice evening and dad had kiddies over night so we had a nice lie in! Still feel tired now tho!
Feel down the stairs on Friday which hurt! But luckily I fell on my bum! So feeling sore today. X

Thanks Ladies, but...

It was a chemical. Line is barely there on FRER today and nonexistent on the cheapy. I used both FRERs I had left just to be sure.

And of course I told DH yesterday. :dohh:

Fresh start when AF shows... Due today or tomorrow.

Sorry you didn't progress Sacha and Mel. Your little ones will make their entrances soon.

Hope your toothache subsides Donna, and your soreness too Claire.

oh no sorry crystal :cry: prayed for you

Sacha and Mel- hope things get to moving along!

for those of you using epo, how much do you use?

I don't think there will be as much dtd this time as there usually is with the spd and all. so I am considering taking it. im a little worried about taking it since I heard it effects hormones and there aren't a lot of actual studies. I cant stand the thought of using it vaginally so if I did use it, it would be orally

I am glad I am not using that. My emotions are something to avoid at all costs. Today I was yelling then crying cause i was yelling. i am not a very nice person today at all!!

I take two 1000mg capsules in morn and at night says to take two three times a day but I only do twice no side effects its full of omega 6 so good oils for brain development I know alot of people that take it when not pregnant for the benefits so I think its fine to take also take two rlt capsules a day

Donna you are ahead of me! in a mad dash to get things ready and washed. dh doing all of the normal chores and I sorted baby stuff all day and will probably be up all night washing. we're cleaning our room (can't believe how much stuff got stashed in cofrners and on the dressers since christmas!) because we haven't had the bassinet setup in there since getting a king size bed. fun!

I had next to nothing all morning long, but then we dtd at lunch time and it has triggered something for sure. I'm having fairly powerful contractions iratically from 3 to 12 minutes apart. but abso?lutely zero discharge. no plug, no nothing... not even the usual after effect of receiving a deposit :haha:

If I had anything showing I'd probably head to the hospital but this all jnust seems too odd.

mel- hoooooope this is the start of something!!!! with my last baby I had lost plug here and there and knew I was dilating/effacing from my checks. but the day before and day of having him I was just having irregular contractions. didn't have any discharge/plug nothing. we dtd again and I had him about an hour later :) it really can progress out of nowhere sometimes

Good luck feisty Mel xxx

I am going to start epo at 36 weeks, but only one 500 mg capsules orally in am and one 500 mg capsule basically at bedtime ( on the nights we don't DTD, which is all the time at the moment with my SPD :'( - makes me feel so asexual cos hubby is so scared to come near me, accused him this morning of avoiding me and finding me repulsive lol which he vehemently denies lol.

Aquanatal today, then going to view property with my girly, then nursery, more property, then home for my grocery delivery rush rush rush. No dentist today then lol, new boiler going in tomorrow too so dentist will need to be mid week xxx

oh good luck feisty mel!!! hope this is it!!!! fx

good luck with property viewings donna hope she finds something nice!! and you don't end up to sore! xx

Think the worst mother of the year award has to go to me... Last night i had no patience left at all... 2 year old broke my 7 year olds glasses, just a new pair he got last week, you would not believe how many pairs of glasses that boy has broken/lost, im just glad i dont have to pay for them, they both got sent to bed early, then my 4 year old wet his bed, cant really be angry with him more frustrated having to strip bed and clean mattress plus in lots of pain... And to make me feel better my 15 year old thought it was perfect timing to get cheeky and talk back... so he is now grounded and has no phone... Sigh... I have a mountain of washing to do today and tons of housework too... I am really going to struggle these last 2 weeks :cry:

Mel - That is what I have been having for the last two days, very little discharge and weird contractions. Though I hope that things pick up faster for you then they are for me. Seriously feels like snails pace. :thumbup:

Donna - hopefully you can get all that done with out aggravating the SPD more. A very busy day ahead of you. Your tooth feeling better then today?

AFM we did the deposit last night. Nothing happened. Slept like a baby. Still have absolutely no patience. Though when I went pee there was pink on my underwear. So not sure if it is something or just from DTD last night…..

Sacha sounds promising, nice but of pink plug maybe???
My tooth can wait lol, it had not been too bad, I am gargling with salt water and with paracetamol it is okay, my dentist will quite often say just come down and wait lol and I have too much on today and tomorrow.. Think I am going to have to give up aquanatal :'( so sore afterwards today, have been in tears, not good!
I have been enjoying the company too and being in the water feels nice but I am in so much pain afterwards and have stuff to do and...... Well sob sob sob!

Xxx midwife mentioned today about me getting induced early due to pain lol... And I don't want to end up down that route just because I keep going to aqua natal, but it has crossed my mind again today!

Think the worst mother of the year award has to go to me... Last night i had no patience left at all... 2 year old broke my 7 year olds glasses, just a new pair he got last week, you would not believe how many pairs of glasses that boy has broken/lost, im just glad i dont have to pay for them, they both got sent to bed early, then my 4 year old wet his bed, cant really be angry with him more frustrated having to strip bed and clean mattress plus in lots of pain... And to make me feel better my 15 year old thought it was perfect timing to get cheeky and talk back... so he is now grounded and has no phone... Sigh... I have a mountain of washing to do today and tons of housework too... I am really going to struggle these last 2 weeks :cry:

You are not the only love….. I have spent more time the last two days yelling at everyone then being able to talk to anyone in a patient manor. Seriously just told my oldest if he wants to keep telling me how to be a mother then he needs to find a family that wants that, cause I don't!!

Donna - well it was a watery pink, and there was no discharge with it at all….. Oh no I am sorry you are in so much pain. Maybe need to go and float for a while vs do the exercising? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->