PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Nothing but a false start and a very late night!! So something is happening…..

Donna - my sweep is later today. Think it will work if I had a false start???

Nothing but a false start and a very late night!! So something is happening…..

Donna - my sweep is later today. Think it will work if I had a false start???

I really think it could hun!! Get your sweep then get your deposit from hubby then bounce on your ball / go for a walk, and pineapple is supposed to help too lol. C'mon baby Zander, time to come see mommy lol xx

:happydance::happydance:

Good luck Sacha I think the sweep will push you over the edge into labour I'm predicting baby Zander will be here by tomorrow night!!! Xxx

sacha- def sounds like he will be here soon.

I woke up with a lot of discharge, almost looks like some plug, but not sure. having extremely painful cramps. took some Tylenol and DH is coming home for lunch. if cramps aren't gone by the time he has to go back we will be going in to be checked.

Donna - I don't know how uncomfortable I will be with dtd after the sweep. ��. Plus dh is at work all day. So I'm left to my own devises.

I did how ever put the carseat base into the van, just incase. I had a nap to help from not sleeping last night. Was even woken twice with a BH that took my breath away. So glad things are still working. I even put my toiletries into my bag and will put it all by the front door. Oh and Zander hasn't been up to moving too much so far today.

Can I ask a question? When you see our babys name (Leighton Riefe) how would you pronounce it? As one of my friends think its different to how we say it
It's pronounced Layton Reef but she thinks it looks like Leeton Rafe ???

Well just got back from the Dr. Well with everything that has been happening, even with getting all the deposits and late nights, has not changed my cervix AT ALL!! What is wrong with my body…..? Anyways did the sweep, and gave it a good go at it, almost kicked her by accident LOL, well it was my next reaction that would have followed if she dug any further LOL I am thinking I will be seeing them again next week.

Just a quick pop in, I know u guys wont believe it but I am at work...ugh. Just a few hours though and this is it. working from home thurs & Friday. I know I know. Dont sayit lol..I have been in so much pain, can barely walk for more than 10 mins at a time. I dont know how long before I start begging inducement. I AM a punk.

Kellie- Jenessa is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Congrats! Love her expressions on her face! Precious sweetpea! I hope you are doing well too. I need to thoroughly sit and read everyones updates (as usual)and do a proper post.

Sach-Where is that young man??????Hope the sweep works. Fort Knox of cervix you have LOL...I am so over being preggers, I cant imagine how u are coping 2 weeks ahead of me!
Love to all, promise to be back and address everyone. Smooches!

Iesha - No kidding hey? Serious Fort Knox!

I get it universe, I here your message loud and clear, I am not having any more children!! Seriously!!

sacha- sounds like a good sweep then! hard to believe all you are doing was making no changes. did they tell you how dilated/effaced are you right now?? must be even a little to have a sweep done

iesha- cant believe you are still working!!! I would tell them to stuff it :haha:

Melissa - I have been 1 finger tip and 25%, same as I was before xmas. I was even thinking something would start to happen right away, guess I need to sit back and just wait. I just hate waiting so that is my problem LOL

It took a minute for me the 2 times it worked. I think we dtd after and I walked/bounced on the ball a lot. think they say if its gonna work it will within 48 hrs. 1 of mine was done in the afternoon and I woke up in labor at 3am the next morning. the other one was done in the morning and it was the next day in the evening when labor started.

of course with one of mine they did 3 or 4 sweeps and nothing came of any of them. he was induced in the hospital 11 days over :wacko:

Sacha - I am completely in the same situation now. I got SOOO excited over the weekend with the contractions getting closer together, and more intense. I tried not to get my hopes up because I had ZERO discharge/plug going on, but really...

And now NOTHING. I think I've had 4 meaningful contractions all day. *whine* My sweep is Friday. My OB hasn't done any internal exams, since up until this weekend I hadn't really had any decent contractions to speak of, so I won't know until Friday if there is *anything* going on. But even DTD last night didnt trigger the same onrush of contractions. We'll probably try again tonight anyway ;) DH is not looking forward to the 6ww ;)

Melissa - I hope you don't have lupus! My mom was recently diagnosed (supposedly... she has a tendency to stretch the medical truth so you always have to take it with a grain of salt). There are tons of lupus-friendly diets available though that are supposed to really help you avoid the bad symptoms! Also, since mom has been diagnosed, I'll probably need to go in for tests at some point soon too, but we'll see.

Iesha - I'm still working too, and I feel totally mixed about it. On the one hand, WTH am I thinking! I should be relaxing and prepping for this baby to get here, not holding people's hands at work and stressing about stuff, but on the other.... I'm FINALLY feeling a bit appreciated after months of being rather crapped on. So it is really nice to feel appreciated, and the house full of kids at home don't really do that the same way, so I totally get why you are willing to help them out :D

Kellie - I'm with Sacha on this one; don't try to keep the nips dry. I had had issues with cracking early on with #1, and tried a TON of things and eventually things sorted out, but with #2 a friend introduced me to these silicone breast pads that have lanolin on one side and you can put in the fridge. HOLY SMOKES that helped. I would just pop one on after feeding and it was great. They have an even wider variety now; I think I'm going to try Soothies (by Lansinoh), and Medela makes hydrogel pads (those are the ones I had last night and plan on using again too). Hope something helps! Also, 10 oz - with a GD baby, I don't think that is really that unusual! Did they weigh her right before discharge? Because if that is just dropped weight from the immediate birth weight, seems pretty normal to me! My 2nd, who wasn't GD (although doc suspects that I may have been more insulin resistant at the end) lost about 13 oz from her birth weight in the first few days. And I agree - it IS a good thing this little bundles are so darn cute ;) For all the trouble and work they cause, can't help but to love 'em!

Ann-Marie - that is so exciting! Was your DH totally thrilled? I always feel like I'm more excited for DH to feel baby move than he is heheh.

Mel - It is a bummer. I am sick of all the contractions with no result. No wonder last time took a full week of false starts before I even started dilating, only to stall. I am just glad that she gave me the ok to take gravol if I am nauseous and can't sleep. Then at least I won't be so tired tomorrow. Oh and maybe sleep through all this nonsense of false starts.

One good thing so far with the sweep my surges feel a bit stronger than before. So I will take that. Though I am still thinking I am not going to believe it is real until my water breaks or end up walking in to the hospital with me holding him in LAMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->