PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I have hollered at my three year old today, for something totally stupid and made him cry. Then I feel bad, and have to get down on hands and knees and play games that really my pelvis doesn't feel up to doing.... And all because I was sore in the first blooming place all,and none of it his fault. Grrr, the ASDA delivery man got it in the neck too, for bringing me the wrong dog food haha, hardly his fault, I mean he never packed it :( grrrrrr angry pregnant women alert

Maybe for the safety of everyone around me I should just be induced early lol xx

Oh ladies :hugs: Today hasn't been too bad cos the kids have been at school but yesterday......

I had a blazing row with DH which ended with me sobbing whilst making lunch, he was very apologetic when he snapped out of his childish hissy fit but we generally have such a good relationship that even little rows upset me.

Then my son (12) decided to hide a kitchen knife in his bed, long long story but he is under psychiatric help due to his obsession with anything sharp, we had previously locked everything up in a lock box. He hadn't done anything for a few months so we thought we were safe again and I was getting more lax with kitchen knives. More fool me, everything is now back in the lock box which is a PITA when I am making dinner.

And to really top my shitty day off......... my perfectly house trained dog pissed all over my sofa :cry: Thankfully we are getting a new suite when the extension is finished anyway but that is not the point, she peed on the sofa she's never done that ever and I have two so I'm not even certain which one did it so I haven't been able to properly tell them off :dohh:

Today I sat on my bum lots whilst I had the house to myself (and the builders) and ate lots of chocolate biscuits and jelly bellys :haha:

I guess we are all messes. I do think we need to easier on ourselves. We have a lot more children than most, so we are under more stress at times then them. Yet moms of one or two seem to complain more than is too. Go figure lol

So my insides are sore. What do you propose this is? It is tender way up inside? Anyone have this before?

I'm guessing his head is dropping lower and the pressure is starting to make you sore. Of course it could always be all the humping you are doing as well :rofl:

sorry for all the family stuff going on with you ladies :(

im on night 3 or 4 of waking up about 3am and not falling back to sleep til about 5 or so. really starting to wear me down. im trying not to get snippy with everyone. I know its not their fault. everything does seem to get on my nerves when im exhausted. and no matter how little sleep I get I still cant fall asleep at a decent time, im talking like midnight or later :growlmad:

had a dr apt today to be checked for lupus. hopefully that comes back ok.

think im just gonna forgo the epo. talked to DH and we are just gonna try to dtd as much as possible instead.

Melissa why are they checking for lupus?? Apparently dtd too much will just make you sore. :rofl: I don't know what I'm going to do tonight :shrug: I was hoping to get it in one more time before the sweep tomorrow.

Sacha... Hoping the pink discharge and pressure could be the start of something... fingers crossed !!

Donna... Oh i hate the dentist... Had root canal treatment half way through my last pregnancy... Ouch... Saying that id rather go to dentist than have all this spd pain... Best getting to dentist now whilst its free... When would you be induced if you did decide on that ? Hopefully you will get your home birth and not be overdue !!

I hate being a hormonal mess... Have managed today so far without any outbursts... Although most of the housework got neglected today :dishes::laundry:

Char my house work is too. I have this weird feeling I need to wait for something to happen. Like I should start anything new. Maybe that is just me so I don't have to do something lol. Guess I will go for a nap lol

Sacha- I have a lot of symptoms/risk factors for lupus and it runs in my family. I needed to get tested for it long ago, but keep putting it off. apparently its just some blood work and I needed to go in for my check up with my usual family dr today anyways so I decided to let them go ahead and run it.

char- sometimes our mental well being needs to come first, even if housework has to be let go :hugs2:

I'm sorry everyone is having a rough time! Add me to the list!

I ended up getting about an hour of sleep last night SOOOO with the hormonal mess I am, with my cracked nipples and boobs killing me (milk is coming in), J crying half the night I cried all morning. Had her check up with the family practice doc, she has lost 10oz and he wants me to pump one side and feed from the other every 2 hours. Jesus, I'm on the edge of sanity. Mark went to work for 11 today and will be home around 4:30. The doc said I have to get more sleep, when exactly should I do that?? It's hard. I'm sorry to whine, maybe I'm too old for this.

Here's J on day 3. . good thing she's cute. LOL

Attachments

• Jenessa 3 days.jpg
    Jenessa 3 days.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
Melissa why are they checking for lupus?? Apparently dtd too much will just make you sore. :rofl: I don't know what I'm going to do tonight :shrug: I was hoping to get it in one more time before the sweep tomorrow.

Time to get the yoghurt pot and turkey baster out :rofl:

Kellie - She is adorable, I really hope your boobs settle down quickly :flower:

sorry kellie! hope you get more sleep and the pain subsides :hugs: she is absolutely precious!!!

I'm sorry everyone is having a rough time! Add me to the list!

I ended up getting about an hour of sleep last night SOOOO with the hormonal mess I am, with my cracked nipples and boobs killing me (milk is coming in), J crying half the night I cried all morning. Had her check up with the family practice doc, she has lost 10oz and he wants me to pump one side and feed from the other every 2 hours. Jesus, I'm on the edge of sanity. Mark went to work for 11 today and will be home around 4:30. The doc said I have to get more sleep, when exactly should I do that?? It's hard. I'm sorry to whine, maybe I'm too old for this.

Here's J on day 3. . good thing she's cute. LOL

I'm sorry your not sleeping well and cracked nipples don't help. Don't air dry them k? I know they tell you to do that but take it from someone that has suffered purfusly with cracked nips, keep them as moist as can be!! I even put a piece of plastic wrap over them. Ok and wtf you had a gd baby did they forget that?? 10oz is normal it is just water love, don't listen to her. You are doing awesome.

Ah kellie you are doing great and I hope bf gets easier and less painful! Isn't dh about to take some paternity leave? I hope you can get some more sleep! Just sleep when j sleeps! Xxx

Sorry you ladies are feeling down I was like that yesterday had no patience either feel better today tho.

Sacha good luck with your sweep! Fx

I remember how hard it was with my second was sooooo tired and felt really alone it takes a few weeks to settle in Kellie as im sure U remember try to sleep when the baby sleeps and don't b too hard on yourself to let anything go the only thing that really matters is janessa and U everything else (housework etc) will wait sending you peace and hugs xx

Ok I have notice since this morning that my lady bits smell different. I know I don't have a infection…. well I am pretty sure that i don't. Think it could be my cervix changing?

Well I am up and it is almost 2am. I am having surges 5-7min apart. I had to get out of bed because I was either going to vomit or it felt like my stomach acid was going to come up. I have been popping tums like crazy tonight…. so unlike me. Hope this is it and not my baby and body playing more tricks on me.

Sacha... Crossing everything this is it !! Keep us updated :)

Kellie... Love seeing pics of your gorgeous girl... Hope the breastfeeding gets easier !!

Sacha hope this is the star hun, when is your sweep? Is that tomorrow where you are or later today? Going to be soon for baby xxx

Kellie hope you manage to catch up on some sleep hun, jenessa is so cute xx try expressing some milk and massaging it into your sore nipples, leave to air dry. Great healing powers have breast milk <3. Totally agree with the weight loss thing, normal for baby to lose weight in the first week! Don't stress about it, you are doing great xx

Do you have a breast feeding advisor to check latch is okay, prevent further cracked nipples?? Nose to nipple, big wide mouth, most of areola on top of breast in J mouth , chin against breast etc xxx
Good luck hun! The early days are hard, I do remember xx

I am having my new boiler fitted now. Needs done but can't help thinking of all the more interesting things I could have spent the money on lol, or just saved for maternity leave cover

Have a good day ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->