PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Masons I would say Layton reef as you said xx

Sacha I cannot believe your cervix had not changed, how disappointing hun, hopefully not be too long now, still time for the sweep to work. Have they booked your next sweep or anything?

Iesha, lol still working! Tbh had I been fitter I would have loved to work to 38 weeks then have a couple of weeks rest then baby, all this hanging about just waiting drives me insane lol. Take it easy though xx

Ann Marie how exciting hubby feeling baby, and Claire saw you felt your baby too, I love feeling mylittle one still!! It's the biggest thing iI miss when not being pregnant.

Blessed Mel Hope it is not lupus. My sis has been having a bad week with her lupus, I had to drive her to hospital on Saturday as she had been vomiting for over 24 hours and was hyperventilating, had a fever and could hardly stand up. Managed to get her home again but she had been in bed ever since. Did you know that in pregnancy some woman get a type of' gestational' lupus? You have all the antibodies while pregnant but they disappear once baby is born. A colleague of mine had this in every pregnancy, but does not have lupus . hope you are okay hun xx

Feisty Mel not long till your sweep now, very exciting! Who will be next???

As for me, not much going on! Lots of BH , now taking 4 x rlt, thinking about epo from Friday but not sure, have read so much good but the nurse in me always looks for the problems/ complications lol
Got my deposit las night, am hoping to try and make it regular occurrence over the next few weeks but ow sore pelvis today lol, so maybe not lol xx I miss it SO miss!!
New boiler insitu, and yay to waking up with the heat already on, bliss bliss bliss lmao - the things out kids take for granted haha, I grew up with a coal fire and no heating lol : D
So my mum is coming home from Spain, where she lives, for a hospital appointment on the 19th Feb, and so far has sent two messages via my sister ( heaven forbid she would phone or msg or text me herself lol) that I am NOT to go over my dates as she wants to get back to Spain ASAP ha!!!! Kind of hope little one does keep her waiting!! She even mentioned to me before Xmas, that I could ask to be induced at 39/40 Weeks because baby would be fine then and surely they would consider it if I said mum was over from Spain to help!!! She is not even coming to help!!

Grrrrrrr silly woman, my baby will come when my baby wants and is ready! She was never keen on boys anyway so my three tend to get ignored more than all her six grand daughters, and I am feeling boy for this one too so she will not be interested once he is beyond the new born stage!

Lol rant over haha :)

Have a good one ladies xxx

Donna - My BH are definitely stronger, as i woke up to a few that were really ouchy, but they were only on one side. My belly is very tender like I have been doing sit ups all night long. I couldn't DTD last night cause my inside feel like someone raped me with a baseball bat (sorry for the vision, and no never happened to me, I am just so dang sore). I am feeling very deflated, my body is just tired of being pg. Anyone else get this sore near the end???

I cannot believe your mother. My mother has told me the "days that he can't come on", but I think I would have a major problem that she would ask me to be induced. That is just so far from what either of us want!!

Sorry no babies yet girls I. No how frustrating it is!!!!! Lots of labour vibes girls!!!!
Iesha you workaholic you!! Lol take it easy!!
Kellie hope your ok and getting some sleep!
Donna mums eh selfish selfish selfish! Xxx

Afm yes I did feel baby move 😍 I have felt little flutters but this was a definate wiggle! And dh surprised me the other night he brought home a pram! He had chosen it all by himself by googling which are the best prams and brought me home a silvercross 3d with is a pram then changes to a pushchair and you can also put the car seat on which he also bought! It came with a change bag and 3 cosytoes! I was very pleased! 💝

Claire - awe what a sweetie you have for a DH!! I was just happy to come home to the dishes done :)

Thanks for the vibes!!

Hello ladies. I'm reading but not responding much because I'm just not too good at one handed typing and Jenessa is eating every 2 hours, and it takes close to an hour for her to eat. I might have about 3 minutes before it's time to eat again right now. LOL

We switched her to formula Monday evening. It was that or I was going to jump off a bridge, so lesser of two evils. My nipples were bleeding, the doctor told me to pump on one side while feeding her on the other for every feeding. This made my nipples even worse and of course with the day of crying, frustration and less than 2 hours of sleep (I hadn't had more than an hour and a half in a row since she was born), I was just a huge, hot mess. My bleeding has been very heavy as well. I'm still exhausted but Mark can now help me with feeding and I am not resenting feeding my baby girl. I'm not sure I've ever felt so much pain and frustration but things are getting better. We now have wet diapers, where we had barely any. She's still eating every 2 hours, only taking about an ounce, ounce and a half, but is more content in between feeds.

Hopefully things will lighten up and I'll be able to participate more very soon. I am watching out for you guys, I can't wait to see more babies!!!

donna- thank you! my mom told me about gestational lupus so I need to look into it. my pregnancies really are the only time I have had issues that could be related. the only other thing I have that could be related while not pregnant is the raynauds vasospasms that I get from bfing. if my test comes back positive im hoping its just a pregnancy thing and not life long. your mom, oh my!!!! :roll:

ann-marie- yay for DH feeling baby

Claire- so nice to feel baby move. except when they punch/kick my bladder its my fave part lol.

sacha- I get very sore at the end too :( sorry hun. hopefully not much longer now

kellie- I wouldn't worry about it at all. its probably good you switched when you did! I waited too long and by the time I wanted to move mason to ff it was too late and he outright refused bottles. I was forced to keep bfing him with tons of probs and soreness. if he would have been my first it probably would have greatly impacted my bond with him. it was frustrating and every time a feed came around I had anxiety about the pain before even starting

You just concentrate on taking care of you and Jenessa at the moment Kellie, sounds like you are doing a fab job!

Claire how nice of your hubby, do you like the pram? My hubby has not bought one thing for baby. Not one thing for any of them I don't think lol! Our money is all in joint accounts which I hold the reins to lol so it is not like he doesn't contribute to financially but had never went off on his own and bought something lol. I tend to ask his opinion but at the end of the day I choose tho, so maybe that is why lol.

So so sore today! And drove to nursery to get Dawson, could not get parked out side of the school, had to park a street down, struggled up stairs to the school and find other parents with nothing wrong with them at all, other than being totally lazy!!!!, parked in the school grounds. There are huge signs saying no parking, no dropping off, etc as the school kids use that exit/entrance and a child was nearly knocked down last year! Makes me so annoyed! Lazy buggers!!

xxx

Yeah Donna I do lol it's perfect for what we need it for as it will be very handy when we are down the caravan in the summer! Normally I'd ask him and get his opinion and go and buy stuff so this was unexpected but so thoughtful. Xx

Kellie I think whatever makes you happy is for the best! I've never breast fed as I just feel it isn't for me and I think whatever makes mum happy makes baby happy. I have considered trying this time just to experience it as this is our last. But il most likely ff mostly xx

Kellie - I was like that with my first two. Specially with my 2nd. I was losing it trying to nurse him and found I was getting angry at him for wanting to eat. So I completely understand why you did what you did. You did the best for you and Jenessa. :hugs:

Donna - I hear you. We have parking for women pg and with small children and one day i was putting my groceries in the car and a lady was sitting there blocking traffic just for my spot, the pg spot. She was way to old to even have children, why was she waiting for that spot when another pg woman may need it. I almost lost it on her. Some people just don't care!

AFM I went for my walk and nothing happened not even any bh! maybe he is just too comfy and wants to wait a bit. Though as I am sitting here I am feeling tightenings. Ok this grouch needs to nap LOL

Kellie - hope you are able to get some rest since OH can take a feed or two! Pumping when you have cracked nipples is probably the most painful nasty thing someone can as you to do, and you made a great choice! Hope you are recovering better now too!

My back hurts, my head hurts, my ribs hurt on the right side, and i'm feeling done with being pregnant. So of course it finally gives us a decent snow, and the kids are going to want to play in it. UGH! Feeling whiny and off in a rush to pick kids up after work. I want to respond more to everyone and have a good chat with you all instead!

mel- rest up mama!

sacha- think you or DH should have a talk with that munchkin. its time!

Melissa that is what i told him too. He looked at me dumb struck like I was talking a different language. :wacko: SMH

Mel you sound so fed up, I want to give you a squeeze and the whole 'it's nearly over' pep talk lol :flower: I am even dreading a flutter of snow, here we get 1 inch and everything grinds to a halt. The UK cannot handle snow, of course the kids are praying for snow.

Sacha - I don't even know what DH looks like but I have visions of him looking at you like this ------> :wacko: How's the insides pain now?

Sacha just think everyday is a day closer to babies birthday! I no your probably fed up if hearing that lol! Xxx

I hope all you guys are gonna stick around after babies are born! As I love this thread and I have a long way to go yet!

I'm getting bigger now and having to sleep with my large pillow at night which I love dh says that gets more attention than I do lol whoops but being comfy is number 1 priority. Just ordered all the kids new beds so we can finally get their rooms how we want them and I've bought some lovely wall sickers for each if them which hopefully will look great!

Claire... I think your pregnancy is going so fast... doesn't seem that long ago you got your bfp and now your nearly 15 weeks !! These last few weeks are dragging in for me now... I will still be around posting after baby is here... I have 2 sick babies today... My youngest 2 both took it in turns to be up crying last night... they are all hot and clingy today... really hoping its a 24 hour thing and they get some sleep tonight... Im starting to worry about my youngest, i really don't think she is going to like it 1 bit when the new baby is here, she is still a baby herself and never really been away from me, hope she is ok when im in hospital :(

Charlene you are so close now, are you excited? What date have they given you for c section? I still feel I have ages to go haha. But at the same time, feel like people behind me' s pregnancies are going fast lol. My niece is 21 weeks and it feels like yesterday we found our she was expecting again lol, and yeah Claire yours seems to be going so quick too lol.

I have just been to the dentist, mouth still sore!! Is that right, I was hoping for instant relief from a temporary filling, hope it is not an abscess developing :( so sore could actually cry :'( . taking my monkey to nursery then going to try and nap, if I can make my mouth a bit less painful. xxx

Ann-Marie yup pretty much. I am feeling better on the inside of my bits. So if I feel better still by tonight may try and make a deposit today.

Claire I know it is, I just got myself so invested on him being early and it isn't looking like that now. Though I am just trying to keep busy and I have been asking my angels to help me with patience! Not feeling so down today about it.

Donna ds2 had an absess and he is on meds for it right now. Though found out the bugger has 6 cavities and will need to be put under just to have them filled. I hope you feel better soon love!!

I did wake up with a wet patch on my underwear again. Though it could just be watery cm like last time. Will keep an eye on but don't think it is anything.

Donna... I go into hospital on the 10th and my section is on the 11th... Im exciting about finally having my baby but terrified and not looking forward to the section... will be glad when its all over and im home, hate being in hospital :( Hope your tooth is better soon !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->