PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Oh no that sound awful may e your just stiff from being in bed? Maybe little small movements will loosen it up! Ouch!!

It happened after I picked the kids up from school rang maternity they said I could come get some painkillers but I decided not too laid down for a while and it felt a bit better got an appt tomorrow so see what they say

Mel oh poo. Though I didn't get my plug until the 48 hr mark so maybe it will mean something for you?? We can only hope at this point, right?

Masonbaby I hope you feel better soon love.

AFM Tried three natural oxitocin releases and a prostaglandin. All I got were some stronger tightenings that pushed him hard against my pelvis, then switched to lighter ones. Was hoping things would pick up, but went to bed too easily. Have a u/s today and then see my Dr on Wed. I am officially in the overdue crew!!

I'm still thinking baby will be here tomorrow, I stick by my 4th Feb guestimate :thumbup:

Thanks Ann-Marie :flower: I have given up on him LOL he is just like his daddy and procrastinating.

Masonsbaby... Sounds a bit like how my hips and pelvis feel somedays with SPD... I usually try a hot bath to help ease the pain a little, not easy getting in and out the bath these days though either.

Sacha... Will you be getting another sweep ?

My 7 year old got sent home from school today, he came out in some sort of rash, head teacher thought it might have been chickenpox (which he has already had) or slapped cheek as they have had a lot of that going around recently... When he got in the rash was almost gone... has completely gone now... really don't want to google... but i don't think there is much point trying to get him an emergency appointment since there is no rash anymore, but if it was slapped cheek surely the rash would still be there ? Does anyone know about slapped cheek or symptoms ? Never had any of them have it before... Also I'm starting to really worry about my c/section next week... Worrying about everything that can go wrong :(

Char I think I am going to pass on the sweep. As for the rash could it just be anxiety? I know that you can get hives from stress. :shrug:

Has he had a virus at all Charlene? My kids all develop virus rashes after any illness, sometimes lasting only hours and sometime longer.
Hope you are not stressing too much about your c section. Try and focus on safe arrival of baby. Sorry I cannot be of much use aa I have no experience and am such a baby when it comes to even going to the dentist xxx

Masonsbaby that sounds painful, try a heat pack or warm water is good. Xx

Sacha, have you ever thought of trying massage, clary sage oil is supposed to help, nothing worked with my number four lol but wanted to suggest something, that even if it does not work may be nice for you xxx

I missed my aquanatal today! :( took my sis to the doctor at 9 am and was going to drop her home then go to my class; but the doctor took one look and sent her to hospital again. She was only discharged yday!! They are awful! They look at her blood results, check her BP and other obs etc, then say everything looks fine and send her home. Despite the fact that she is sleeping or vomitting all day, is pure white, shakes uncontrollably, has no appetite, is in constant pain and basically looks like an old lady of 70 when she is only 41!!! Makes me mad! Look at the patient!! Not the numbers !! So her own GP saw her today and was so shocked by how ill she looked and sent us back up. Now she is unable to pee too, and her fever is back! Despite all the Urine tests coming back negative for the UTI they have been treating her for, for two weeks!:nope:

So I have been sat in the medical assessment unit of the hospital all day until she was finally re admitted this afternoon! Then had to go get her a bag packed, pick up her meds from the chemist, drop all off at the ward and home just in time to pick up wee man from nursery! Knackered.com lol zzzzz visiting at 7 pm then home to go to bed Ithink lol xxx

Has he had a virus at all Charlene? My kids all develop virus rashes after any illness, sometimes lasting only hours and sometime longer.

He has been fine... No virus or temp... My youngest 2 are loaded with the cold but the other 3 are fine... When the school phoned they said it was really bad, but when he came home it was hardly there and now there is nothing at all... He says he feels fine, so no idea what it could be... Trying not to stress about my section... will be glad when its over and baby is here safe... My 1st section was the only 1 i had any problems with, i had a PPH and also my wound took months to heal, I had to go to tissue viability twice a week to have it packed and dressed ... Im sure everything will be fine... just need to stop being so negative :nope: Hope your sister gets well soon !!

That's what I was going to say it may be viral char but if he is fine now maybe he had a reacTion to something? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about! And I'm sure your csection will go great I've never had one but I can imagine how nerve racking it is.

Donna sorry to hear about your sister and how terrible they sent her home so ill hopefully they can find the problem this time and get her well!

Sacha do you think you'll opt for induction or just wait it out? I hope he is here by the weekend!

ATM not much new getting an achy pelvis and thighs early this time round and even sitting on the sofa can be uncomfy and I'm having to constantly switch sides in bed as I get achy on the side I'm sleeping on. Thank goodness for my long pillow tho it does help! I was approached by a membe of staff today in school asking me if I'd go to the parenting program there going to be running in school she did ask various other mums but my first reaction was " why are you asking me?" And she went onto explain she has to fill the course as it is an outside company but I'm feeling mixed emotions as I think I do a good job lol and feel will I be judged if I do go having a larger family than most. I'm not sure she told me to think about it but I'm not keen tbo. Xxx

Donna sounds like you have had a really tough day :( I hope it gets better, and your sis gets the help she needs. So stressful. Thanks for the advise. I am thinking a massage would be nice but we are still recovering from xmas LOL

Claire oh and the achyness starts :( Sorry girl, was hoping that it wouldn't kick in just yet for you… Then again I am shocked how fast your pg is going when it feels like mine is dragging :haha: As for the induction I think I will wait it out and just try everything I can to get things started.

Well went for my u/s and he looks really good. Even the amniotic fluid looks like he is over, so is he good to come any time, fully cooked. Though when she did his measurements it is showing very little growth. She tried to excuse a different machine, but with my little weight gain it doesn't surprise me at all. This did happen with my first too. So I am sure i may be asked to be induced if she thinks it is necessary. So lets go baby we don't want that for you!!

sacha- I hope you can get things going!

donna- sounds like a horrible day :( I hope your sis gets better very fast

char- praying for a smooth c-sec for you! I would say not to worry, but that's easier said than done. and I know it would make me anxious as it got closer :hugs:

Claire- sorry your already starting to get the aches and pains

mel- I hope baby comes before you have to be induced. is there any way they can up the date? I know here they wont consider it before 39 wks unless there is an issue.

So I know I shouldn't have but I have been reading on slowed growth on google. Now I am very worried. Since the beginning of Jan I have been up and down about 1 pound. I sure hope he is going to be ok. There can be so many bad things that can happen. Why oh why do I do this to myself! :nope:

The rash doesn't sound like slapped cheek to me; that does typically stick around a while. Potentially a heat rash or skin irritation? Like a wind burn or something maybe, I don't know of any rashes that are THAT short-lived, but of course I don't know everything.

So after having an entire month of absolutely no discharge, I had a bit more this afternoon. Not really having any significant contractions though, so planning on staying home until my appointment tomorrow at 1. And... for now I have changed my mind on the induction. I was going to completely go for Friday, but... if LO wants to stay in there, I don't know that I want to rush things. That is still a full week early... On the other hand, if I have spontaneous labor at any point I'll be thrilled :D

Donna - That is awful! You are such a good sister though :)

Melissa - how are you feeling?

Claire - hope it is shortlived and you feel good again soon!

Masonbaby - that sounds terrible. Hopefully a good rest will help the pain go down!

Sacha - glad the ultrasound went well, and they do say that often you end up losing a bit of weight at the very end so hopefully things are all well :)

Mel - THanks she said he seemed ok, but this mean he needs to hurry up and get out

Im exhausted, so why cant i sleep :cry: Think this is the 4th or 5th night in a row that i haven't slept... I had been tossing and turning for the last 2 hours trying to sleep and have now gave up :( So frustrated.

I don't think the rash he had was anything to worry about, must have been something he ate/touched... Its usually his younger brother that comes out in rashes... He will be going to school today, just hope i don't get another phone call to pick him up !

Sacha... Thats why i try stay off google, end up worrying myself more than i have to... What did your doctor say about the slow growth, have they offered to induce you ? Hoping he has just slowed down a little getting ready for his exit !!

Char - Sorry you aren't sleeping :hugs: I have not talked to my Dr today. She was busy at a teaching conference. Since I see her on Wed she may wait until then, he has no medical concern other than the weight.

Other than that I am very sore inside, like I try sharp knife is stuck up in me. It is constant and I have had it all day. It isn't nice.

mel- im ok. I usually start getting a lot of BH starting around 30ish weeks. since I was doing everything to make it to induction like not walking a lot and using Epsom salt soaks to keep contractions away I think it has slowed things way down. so the last 2 days I have used epo since dtd is very hard with spd, and im walking a ton, bouncing on my ball, etc so im getting a lot of BH all of a sudden. hopefully it will move things along.

char- the only thing I have seen that was similar to what you're describing was once when one of my LO's got very upset and broke out in hives from it. but it was clearly hives and went away with an anti-histamine so not the same. I hope you get better sleep! I had a rough time for almost a week with waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep for hours, but finally slept good last night. it really takes a toll quickly :hugs:

sacha- I have def freaked myself out with google :( hope that baby boy is ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->