PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Ahh gotcha. Bet you any money mine doesn't do them. He better be way nicer to me on Monday. I am not in the mood. Even with my first where I officially was overdue, he never offered me one. I feel like lets just cut to the chase, I live a good drive from the hospital, my water most likely wont break on its own, my crotch is on fire and the bones are breaking.....time to go. LOL I love my kids, but they reach a point inside me where they have overstayed their welcome.

OMG feisty mel....ummm lady you realize u are seriously nesting LMAO! I still cant believe we are all so close!!!!!!! I have mentioned before I scheduled the last 2 for induction and spontaneously went into labour on those dates, so I am hoping for that as well. I hope your MIL situation turns out to be a great help for you. Try to be positive...maybe LOL! dying @ loose 2 snug 3...anyhow on Monday I'm 0 cm you know I am going to cuss. I don't know about downtime, im twiddling my fingers, and that's with me laying around working from home. Mooo'd my way downstairs and made French toast, ate came back up to my bedroom, took a shower. *yawn* already bored LOL....clearly I have adult ADD..oh I could clean, but physically everything hurts, so I cant be bothered aggravating it.

Mel - I am glad that your sweep went well. I am thinking that I will ask for another one tomorrow. Cause I know she is going to want to start thinking about chemically inducing me. I am still thinking you are going to be having your baby before me!! :shock: But I am ok with that if I can avoid the gel and drip. As much as we don't like our mothers interfering and getting in our business they do just want to help, and maybe you will get some more sleep before baby comes!!

I am feeling fine, no different really. I did have to "GO" this morning, but that was it, and I am blaming that on extra fibre.

Iesha - I am like you I could be doing this and that, and I just can't honestly be bothered LOL. After my walk this morning came home had lunch and then had a nap with DS4. I may do something tomorrow but I am not banking on it cause I have my Dr apt around 10 am. We all see what she says

Sacha - I hope you can go naturally!

It is weird, I'd expect to be... 'going', but I'm more constipated than anything. Adding more prunes to try to jump start that side of things ;) Getting some decent contractions about 20 minutes apart this evening, and DH has that look on his face like he expects it to be soon. He's MUCH better about identifying the 'real deal' - maybe I emit hormones that he gets? I dunno, but seeing him look like its really going to happen this week is what makes it real for me!

Hope everyone has a lovely evening!

mason- not much longer now!!

mel- its so awesome to know you only have til Friday at the latest!!! :dance:

Even I am jealous of your contractions too feisty Mel LOL.

Insomnia has set it. Crotch still on fire. Piss take. Boooo.

Oh how exciting Mel!!!! A few more days and baby will be here!!! 😝

Not long for the rest of you!! Xxxxx

Feisty Mel Friday sounds an awesome day to have a baby, and so close xxx yay !!!
I will be 37 weeks on Friday going by midwife dates at least lol, so have the go ahead for home birth from then, that it's kind of exciting , though I technically could be another set 5 weeks plus.:)

Mum coming home from Spain tonight as my sis is still poory in hospital, she is going to drive me insane lol!!! Popping in hoping to find me in labour lol and going on and on about baby hurrying up now she is here!!! That will piss me off, I am so over being pregnant and I am in so much pain all the time now, I need encouragement to get through it, not annoyed about induction and feeling under pressure to deliver a baby grrrr.

She herself had an awful induction with her last baby, so she knows why I don't want it!!

Oh well! Not long now regardless I suppose

Have a good day/ evening/ whatever ladies xxx

Char- don't let them do that unless its what you want. woohoo on your small weight gain. I have yet to gain, but I will see what I weigh next Monday. Baby sounds perfect, hope everything goes smooth next week..cant wait!!

I politely declined being sterilized again... It really annoys me as there is loads of people who neglect or abuse their kids and im sure they aren't pressured to be sterilized !! My kids are looked after and well behaved (well they have their moments but behave most of the time) Thanks, im hoping for a quick and uncomplicated c/section... Im happy that it happens when the school are on holiday, means i don't have to worry about trying to sort school runs and OH can be at the hospital most of the days i am in :)

Donna... Hope your mum doesn't stress you out too much... Will she be staying till you have baby ?

FeistyMom... Really not long till Friday :D

Donna - I hope you can find something to say to your mum so that she won't be as horrible. I know I would go crazy too.

AFM other than feeling pain down there, nothing is happening. When I got up to pee I was in a lot of pain, but was able to fall back asleep. Only good thing about not going before the weekend is that we are having a very large indoor trailer show that I go to every year. We bought ours two years ago from there and love to wonder the different makes and models. My mom and GF both are looking for a new one and it is great way to walk him out. If he comes before it I will miss the show. A big trade off really LOL

Checking in with you all! Still reading and not responding, just not skilled in one hand typing and it seems I'm almost always reduced to one hand. ;)

Come on BABIES! Good luck mamas! <3

Jenessa is doing well. . .2 week check tomorrow. I'm drinking far too much coffee to survive. :)

Praying for smooth deliveries, healthy babies & mama's!

Glad things are going well Kellie! Wow two weeks already. Times just flies for everyone else. Lol

Glad things are going well Kellie! Wow two weeks already. Times just flies for everyone else. Lol

Lol:haha: that it's exactly what I thought!! Haha how can time stand still for some but simultaneously be firing ahead for others lol???
Kellie, glad to hear everything is going well with Jenessa, what do your other children think of her? xx

Char my mum is not supposed to be staying here at all, she has a room at my oldest sisters house for when she comes home to UK! However, she likes to invite herself lol. I think she may decide to stay with my nieces as it is their mum that it's in hospital :thumbup::thumbup: hope so!! Although they are dreading it, poor souls lol, she really is hard work my mother:haha:
She herself has a hospital appointment for mid February, so has already been annoying me about getting induced at my edd because it would mean she could get back to Spain quicker. ( although she does tend to say things like, because I am sore, because Dawson is missing out on mummy going to park etc as I am so immobile, or some other reason like she is here to help)

When are your kids off school? Mine it is just Friday 7th, Monday and Tuesday next week. Can't believe how close you are! Exciting!! Are your other children looking forward to the new arrival?

Sacha, hope you are okay hun, hugs to you, baby will be here before you know it

xxx

love your new avi kellie! she is just beautiful <3

donna- I hope you can say something or maybe DH can to your mom. the last thing you need on top of all things heavily pregnant is a bunch of pressure and stress. :nope:

char- good for you standing your ground! how dare they try to pressure you!! :growlmad:

Donna do you have 2 different due dates then? I hope your mum gets the hint and shuts up lol poor you!

Kellie sounds like j us doing fab and I love your av it's beautiful!! Time is flying!

Donna - Mom's can be so back handedly helpful, can't they! Hopefully she'll be more low maintenance this visit, and who knows - maybe the adrenaline of dealing with her will encourage your LO to make an appearance.

Sacha - love the trailer show idea! I'm actually having second thoughts about being induced Friday because the kids enjoy going to basketball games as a family and there is one on Saturday.

Kellie - I can't believe its been 2 weeks! She is so precious and adorable :) When will your other girls get to come visit their new lil sister?

Char - can you believe we'll have our babies soon? Just when I thought I couldn't stand to be pregnant any longer, now I'm freaked out that baby is imminent!

Iesha - don't be jealous of the contractions unless they are doing something ;) Which I am a bit doubtful about!

AFM, I believe I lost a tad bit more plug in the shower this morning - but I'm just not seeing the volume that I'd had with previous pregnancies. Wondering if that is because I'm older and drier ;) Had some interesting contractions last night, but once again nothing consistent and they faded away allowing me to sleep pretty well. Unfortunately, my household has ANOTHER cold. I should be creating and supplying some decent antibodies for LO though, so I'm hoping that he/she is protected by Friday! Got the humidifier running, but thinking about buying another one or 2, so the girls can have one in their room and I can have one in mine in addition to the one in the nursery/DS's room.

I'm a little worried about laboring at the hospital. I haven't really done that before, as 2 of the 3 times it was a major rush to get to the hospital (was already most of the way through transition labor), and the middle time it was still only 4 or 5 hours and most of that was waiting in triage for my OB to finish delivering a baby (the nursing staff wanted to send me home, but OB was on-call and wanted to examine me first, thank God!) Anyone have tips for making it comfy? Apparently each labor room has its own private jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower, so I know I'll be using one or both of those at least, and they have birthing balls, just not really sure what else to do. I did a good deal of my last labor on the stairs on all fours and rocked a bit - was super comfy.

mel- cant beat natural antibodies!!!! when will you be sure of whether you want to induce??? my labors are very quick too. it would be ideal to make it to induction, but I don't think I will. my next apt is Monday and im hoooooping she checks me. want to know if im dilated or effaced at all yet. I may ask her to even if she wasnt planning on it. I have the same ob as my last pregnancy and cant remember when she started checks. I want to say it was 35 wks, but may have been 36.

Well am back from the Dr's. She said I am 3 cm!! :happydance: She also said she thinks baby is absolutely perfect and not worried about the weight at all!! :thumbup: So that made me feel a lot better. While she did my check she did another sweep. This time it didn't hurt as bad. The first go around was but then next few I hardly felt it. I am spotting a bit this time, but that is normal. While I was walking back to my van, I had some nice strong tightenings. though I am thinking they are relaxing off a bit now. I did ask her how long she would leave me before induction she said at least another 10 days. Even though I hope I don't make it that far, it was nice to know that she is confident that baby is healthy enough to go that far!! She also said drink tons of RLT, which I wasn't because of my endo, but she said while pg it should be completely fine!! So I have three tea bags in one pot making one strong batch.

Come on baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->