PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I thought it was normal to sort of reach a peak of growth seeing as they only have so much space to grow? What us his weight now Sacha? Stay away from google lol in sure everything is fine xxx

what got me wondering was because the tech said before his size was that he still has lots of fluid move in, so he still has room for growth…. he is about 7 14oz. They won't let him wait if he truly isn't gaining. I am sure I will be having another growth scan at the end of the week if I don't go on my own. I am not really worried about having a smaller sized baby, but when his belly is measuring 3 weeks behind, i am worried him gaining weight.

Hello everyone-

Sach-what did u read about the no weight gain/loss at end, cuz I am going through that as well. Google is something I really have to stop. It like drives me nuts. I have a somewhat tmi question. I am experiencing some sensitivity in my perineum area, as if it is a bit raw. Not itchy/ no discharge/ no smell at all, but just a bit raw. I read it might be related to the spd thing. Its really bothering me. Hubs and I are still dtd, but I mean he isn't rough, and its certainly not every day, so that cant be it. I am scared that if I tear in the birthing, its gonna be double the pain healing, because it's already not happy skin. I put some tea tree oil on it and Vaseline, so now I smell like someone pine sol'd my crotch! :rofl:

Edit: Funny you should be concerned about Z not gaining weight, when they weighed me last Wednesday, and in 3 weeks I didn't put on not even one pound, that was my first thought...why wasn't SHE gaining weight. Since my doc was being a jackass I didn't even bother to debate with him, but its been on my mind. I'm telling u, the 3 weeks I didn't gain, I ate crap food, where did it all go?

Sacha how bug were your other babies? A girl I no gas to have a growth scan at 36 weeks it's her 5th too but it's because she has small babies WELL that's probably because you SMOKE LIKE A CHIMLEY!!!! 😡 sorry had to get that out she drives me insane!!! Don't get me started on the children she already has!!! She gives larger families a bad name!!! 😡 sorry feel better now😉

Iesha I'm not sure about the soreness has it over stretched or anything if that makes sense? I hope it eases up!!

Not long now girls til your babies are here then a whole new lot if worries start lol xxx

Just over a month to your scan Claire, how exciting! Are u finding out gender?

Sacha i have heard that baby growth slows done after 40 weeks too, obviously should still gain and not lose weight but it is not as fast as the last few weeks. Hope Z puts an appearance in really soon, I do feel for you, I hate hate hate going over, and even though I expect to this time, there is a huge party of me thinking/ hoping maybe not this time and I will be just as frustrated and annoyed when I do go over as every other time grrrrr

I was having lots of strong BH last night, and period type cramps lol! Have always had BH but least night they stepped up a good notch and I think I got hubbys hopes up that baby will at least be on time lol. I was even thinking for a bit, not until Friday baby, were aren't at 37 weeks yet!

Should not even consider February as our baby due month, it is going to be mid March lol xx

sacha- I think the weight thing would worry me too. I don't know if they slow down at the end. my only experience is with low fluid and if they slow down as the end nears while having low fluid its not a good sign. every time I have low fluid they check weekly and that's one of the things they will quickly induce over. I wouldn't know in regards to everything else being healthy at the end though. I hope zander is ok for sure :hugs:

donna- oh my you are getting so close!!!!!! :dance:

I'm getting ready to head out for lunch and my follow up sweep/check. Hoping Sacha is having labor signs!!

Have a good one ladies!

Iesha - mainly what I read is that baby is better off on the out side then inside if baby isn't gaining. Now as for momma, it could mean nothing as long baby is showing good growth. So it can be normal for us to lose a bit right before labour.

Claire - my biggest baby was my last and he was 8 lbs 4oz, or something like that. My middle two don't really count because they were early, but both 7 lbs 2 oz, and so was my first. Longest was 21"

donna - so you have any tips with this clary sage oil? It smells… not very nice… but I put two drops of the 100% oil on my belly….

Thank you all really

Oh we must posted the same time LOL

Melissa - well I am glad then she said he had lots of fluid then….

Mel - nothing really, even went for a walk this morning…. hoping the oil helps a bit

Donna yeah I no I can't wait!!! Yeah we are going to find out lol dh didn't take long to change his mind but Tbo I don't think I could wait either plus I need to no so I no what to buy I can't find any nice neutral stuff really so we are going to find out I feel like in carrying a boy but we will see xx I hope you don't go over Donna you never no baby might surprise you!! X

Sacha sounds like baby is in the right weight area for you. X

Mel good luck at your sweep! We don't really get them until we're over. I hope it works!!

I'm not really sure what size baby clothes to buy my last baby was 9lb 2 so I'm thinking 0-3 but what if baby is a bit smaller this time hmmm I'm not sure? X

Claire-no stretching or anything. Just sore-ish. Just like completely random.

Sach- my thoughts exactly. If she is through growing....git er dun! out out out!

I had my last midwife/consultant appointment today... Felt quite sad but glad at same time... 1 week till my section :D Consultant is still desperate to sterilize me :( Baby is estimated at 6lb 15oz today, he/she was 6lb 10oz two weeks ago, so only put on 5oz, but no1 seemed concerned... I have put on 5kg the whole pregnancy, think that is about 11lb and almost 7lb of that is baby, so hopefully i wont be much over my starting weight after baby is here :happydance:

Char- don't let them do that unless its what you want. woohoo on your small weight gain. I have yet to gain, but I will see what I weigh next Monday. Baby sounds perfect, hope everything goes smooth next week..cant wait!!

Claire- cant wait to hear the gender :)

Char- one week yay!!!!! :dance:

Sacha and Iesha- cmon ladies I want to see some precious babies!!! :happydance:

Char Glad baby is doing well.

Iesha are you relaxing a bit more now that you aren't working so much??

Hey girls had an appt yesterday am 3/5ths engaged 2/5ths palpable she thinks that's what the hip pain was about also not posterior as I was worried had a posterior labour with my dd1 2 hours of pushing yuk!! Also can have a sweep at 40 weeks never had one b4 so if he's still in there we'll see :)

Sach-wellllll, I went to work yesterday :dohh: worked from home today :dohh: but I feel ok, not hurried or anything. Was thinking of going to get a massage Thursday or Friday. Tomorrow is a snow storm, so I wont do much. I am officially done going in to actual office though. Just ready to deliver.

Masons-sounds like you are ready to gooooo! I've never had a sweep. I don't think they do them here in general. Not sure.

Mel- im tryinggggggggggg im tryinggggggg

Iesha - They can do them here in Canada it is just not that often is all. you can always ask your dr if he does them. This is my first Dr that even offered them. Well I am glad you aren't working yourself to he bone this late.

Well, my sweep went ok. After being a 'loose' 2 on Friday, doc said I am a 'snug' 3 today :D But because I was progressing even if only a teeny tiny bit, he said we can induce on Friday. 2/7/14 seems like a great date for a birthday, so we scheduled it for 7am.

I am excited and scared at the same time. I had inductions scheduled with the other 3, but they all went prior to the induction date. But, there was also more time between when we set the date and the actual date. But we'll see if I manage to go spontaneous in the next 72 hours!

Sacha - you feeling ok? having any more signs? I'm working on my visualizations so even on mild cramps I'm envisioning my cervix opening :D No idea if it is going to help or not, but can't hurt, right?

Iesha - I worked from home this morning, but I would have been in the office all day if my girls weren't off school. Broken boiler and some cold weather (under 20 F) so school is cancelled until they get the heat situation figured out. I did swing by to say 'bye' to some folks and to make sure I wasn't forgetting anything, and to make sure I don't come back, I had another girl move into my desk. I'm all set to work from home as much as I want though, and I'm sure I will ;) Hope you can enjoy some downtime before baby arrives!

Speaking of downtime, my mother is going to come stay with us for a while. I am feeling incredibly mixed on this. On the one hand, it is great. I don't know that I'm going to be able to handle getting the girls ready for school, my little toddler man, AND a newborn, and DH is in a very critical transition at work. He technically *could* just take 2 weeks and stay home, but we're hopeful that the project he's on will result in a raise and promotion, making it easier (possible) for me to quit or work reduced hours when my leave is up. She's a great cook, and when I had #1 she would come by the house every day and help with cooking, dishes, and some laundry, often while I slept with the baby. But... that was then, and we live a bit farther away now (45 minute drive vs 10 minute), and we have often had a strained relationship, so I'm nervous this is gonna be a disaster. I don't really approve of the way she talks to the kids a lot of the time, but I also hate to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Now if only I could get all my Christmas stuff put away! It is all taken down, just things got shuffled around and DH rearranged/crammed stuff in our store room and I can't just put the stuff back. So its a big project to reorganize the store room that I already organized in September. Not entirely thrilled at DH's help so far, but he said he will help get it straightened out tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->