PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Zander was born at 22:03 7 lbs 9oz 19.75". Will post birth story in the morning. But here is a pic.

image.jpg

Omg Sach he is so handsome...look at those lips! Too cute! Well done girl! He is perfect! Rest up you are a champ! Love to u both!

Congrats Sacha, he is gorgeous and titchy for being 41 weeks lol, hope you are recovering well hun. So happy for you!!

Masonsbaby wow quick birth congrats hun, sounds like evertthing returning went really well! Looking forward to a pic

So pleased for you both, hope you both get home soon and enjoy your babymoon xx

Xxx

Woohoo congrats Sacha, what a little stunner! Hope you're not too sore xx

and congratulations Mason, lots of little dudes arriving now xx

Sacha... Congratulations !! Beautiful Boy... He is perfect, well done !x

Masonsbaby... Congratulations... Cant wait to see a pic !!

Iesha... Its me and you next :happydance: So exciting !!

Congratulations ladies!

Sacha, what a sweet little man! Can't wait to hear your birth story. <3

Mason~dang girl, that was QUICK! :) Anxious to see your LO!

Babies, babies! Love it!

I'm in terrible pain. I can't even describe it. Not specifically contractions either. My back & thighs are throbbing. On my way to the doc, hubby is putting bags in car just in case. I barely slept so I feel a bit shaky too. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself if he makes me wait. There is a bit of a walk from the car park to his office. I'm already dreading it.

Good luck Iesha today at doctors and Charlene for tomorrows c section.

Looking forward to hearing more baby arrival stories.

My nephew told me yday I was going to have my baby in 20 days lol..... Sounds good to me!! 1 st March seems a good day to have a baby, if not before lol haha. Actually that date is perfect, I want a march baby but not a large march baby lmao please listen baby!!

My midwife was trying to get me yday to arrange my home visit! Exciting!! My useless son took the message and never passed it on though , typical teenage boy. But think it will be this week or beginning of next xxx

Omg I'm not on all day and I miss 2 births!!!

Congrats beccy and wow a quick delivery!! My shortest has been 10 hours lol can't wait to see a pic!

Congrats Sacha so glad he finally made an appearance gorgeous boy and such a good weight for being a week late!

Welldone ladies!!!! Xxx

Well looks like its Char then me. Head down & engaged, cervix closed :( I damn well knew it. They are inducing me with gel on Wednesday. I've only ever had the drip, anyone have experience with the gel? I swear my body has reset itself, as if I've never had kids. So I'm stuck in pain, but it will soon be over.

Donna your nephew is so cute. That would be awesome if he was right. My ds4 came up to me yesterday and yell at the baby "come on baby we want to see you!"

Iesha I have had the gel with ds2 and I found it manageable in comparison to the drip. All it is supposed to do really is get your cervix ready and hopes that once your cervix is ready you will go into labor. I'm sorry your feeling so awful. At least you have an end date in site!!

Ok Sach sounds good. They will put it in around 2pm & go walking or do something for 4 hours then come back. I'm still get contractions tho. I had a couple real strong ones a while ago.

Wow Iesha, Wednesday!! Exciting, loads out babies this week then lol.
Charlene hope you get a good night sleep and I look forward to hearing all about the new arrival when you feel up to it. Good luck for tomorrow xx

How is Zander doing Sacha? Are you both home? What do his big brothers think of him?

My dad phoned today to see if ' I was still here?' Yep still here, still pregnant lol... And still three weeks to go, so please don't start this already lmao silly man lol

Xx

Donna- hope he is right! march 1st sounds like a great day :D

Sacha- he is absolutely precious!!! <3 good job mama

Masons- cant wait to see a pic

so we have Char on Tuesday and Iesha on Wednesday :dance: cant wait for both of you!!

afm- my ob checked me and im a bit effaced and 1 1/2cm dilated. then the high risk dr did an u/s and baby is already 6lbs 13oz!!!! that's huge for 35 weeks. she gained over 2 lbs the last 2 weeks. they said she looked like a baby to a mom who has gestational diabetes, but I was neg so im not sure whats going on. she already weighs what my last 2 babies weighed when they were born. im scared to deliver this big girl :wacko:

Donna-your dad sounds excited! LOL yea I'm glad to be getting it over a little nervous that I'm not dilating at all. Usually by now I'm 1-2 cm at least. Also a little fear of the gel process just cuz I've never had it, Sach put me a bit at ease over it, but new experience & all that. I'm getting contractions tonight, but nothing unmanageable. Thinking to go do my nails & eyebrows tmrw. I managed with my sister in law a huge Costco shop, which made me feel better because now I know the house is stocked for a while. I'm winding down now. Got zero sleep last night so I really hope I can get some tonight.

Melissa-I'm jealous of your dilation Lmao! And the babies weight doesn't seem too big to me, I mean technically your very close to full term so maybe you DON'T have ___ more weeks! Eek! So much excitement in here!

D day Charlene!! Good luck, hope all goes a as well add can! Take care, hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Exciting!! Another baby for the group :happydance::happydance:

:cloud9::cloud9:

Good luck today char!!! I hope your up and about in no time!! Xx

Iesha exciting tomorrow's the day although you may go into labour naturally as before!! &#128540;let's hope it does the trick!!

Mel that us a good weight and what with your others being around the same weight maybe you won't have long to wait!!

Donna I hate that too when everyone is constantly asking is baby here!! Eh no because if it was I would have told you!!! Grrrrrr. 1st march sounds good!!! Let's hope it's sooner rather than later!! Xx

Hey ladies we're home!

Claire - congrats on the 16 week mark, it's flying. Are you planning on finding out the sex?

Melissa - Congratz on the dilation lol, the weight is good but must admit makes my eyes water as my biggest baby was 7lb and that was at 39+5 :rofl: I've always popped out tiddlers (6lb 9oz, 4lb 1oz and 5lb 12oz).

Donna - I can't believe you are on the home straight now, baby will be here in no time!

Iesha - Not long left for you now either hopefully those contractions turn into something soon for you :hugs:

Quick post from recovery... baby girl... 7lb 14.5 oz... hopefully managed to post picture too !

Attachments

• 2014-02-11 14.32.58.jpg
    2014-02-11 14.32.58.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations Sacha! He is gorgeous!

And holy moly that was fast mason! How exciting and so glad labor went well!

Won't be too much longer now for Charl hope everything is going perfectly for you today!

Iesha can't believe tomorrow is your big day! Hope the gel works quickly. Sounds like your contractions are incredibly annoying. With any luck you'll be on an epi and progressing nicely before you know it!

Melissa I know what you mean about being afraid to deliver a big one. I felt that way too. Most of yours have come early right? So maybe not much longer.

Donna March 1 sounds good. Hope this baby doesn't keep you waiting too long!

Ann Marie glad you are home!

Claire Gratz on 16 weeks! Isn't it great to start feeling lo move more?

I hope I haven't missed anyone!

AFM sleep has been even more elusive at home than it was at hospital. I have Dh and my mom here and all the first night home I had to throw a bit of a fit to get the kids fed and in bed. Dunno start my mother was thinking 8pm and no dinner! They are used to being fed at 6! But Dh was even worse.. He spent the whole time on the computer. So I didn't sleep yesterday working about those 2 not staying on top of the kids. But finally slept a bit last night. Rosie is a sleepy newborn thankfully. Eating every 2 or 3 hours. I'm up now because my mom came in with a vengeance and I'm too uncomfortable to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->