PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Argh charl how did I miss your birth announcement!! I'm sorry! Congratulations xx

Mya is a lovely name Charlene, ignore the witch! Lol
Hope you feel better soon, take care xxx

Ann marie yay for team yellow! Be strong lol! I am so glad we waited to find out, the anticipation now, and the guess work and the fun around none of us knowing just now is great lol :) although did miss some fab sales in January lol xx

I have no desire to know, other times I've been dying to find out but right now I'd rather have the announcement at birth

Ann Marie thank you!

Charl- Mya is a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl. Your aunt is a c-u-next-Tuesday. Is it meeya or m-eye-a? I have a 3 yr old niece named Mia (like meeya) and I nicknamed her mimzy LOL! Either way soooo pretty.

Still home watching Maury. Just ate egg & ham sandwich. I guys I won't be eating again for the day :(

char mya is a lovely name very pretty!! I hope the pain eases up!! xx

Congratulations, Mason!

Congratulations, Char! She's beautiful! Ignore your aunt. Sounds like she doesn't have a filter. :hugs: Love the name!

Praying everything goes really well for you today, Iesha.

It's crazy how fast time has flown. When I joined this thread the first time, my due date was February 17th. I think of this too much these days, but it's wonderful seeing all of you having your babies now!

Hugs Crystal! Hope you are okay hun, must be so hard coming in here some days! Your turn will be very soon hun,, I just know it xxx

I had my midwife today, and my routine appointment ended up with me on CTG monitor for reduced movements and having a presentation scan as she thought baby was breech!! Wah!! Thought I was losing my home birth already lol. Baby is doing perfect and is head down, must have a bony bum lol. Movements still a bit quiet for him/her, but still moving and doing everything expected when on CTG and on scan. EFW it's 6 lb 3 oz

Home birth kit getting delivered tomorrow, when they come to do my home visit!! Much excitement here tonight! Lol I had better get my home birth this time!!

xxx

Thanks, Donna. I'm glad all turned out well, and you got to see your little one, so that's a plus. Are they checking you for changes yet?

image.jpg

Well I have been reading and wanting to reply to everyone but my day even got more complicated. Zander's blood work came back and his numbers haven't dropped enough so he has to wear a billy blanket now too. Please pray for him.

Awww sacha :hugs: jack had to wear one of them for a little while, his was Green and he looked like a little gloworm! Saying a little prayer for baby zander, fingers crossed the levels drop fast with the bili blanket.

I'm completely stumped on names this time round. Haven't really 'really' liked anything yet and I'm normally on my 6th choice by now!

Hugs Crystal! Hope you are okay hun, must be so hard coming in here some days! Your turn will be very soon hun,, I just know it xxx

I had my midwife today, and my routine appointment ended up with me on CTG monitor for reduced movements and having a presentation scan as she thought baby was breech!! Wah!! Thought I was losing my home birth already lol. Baby is doing perfect and is head down, must have a bony bum lol. Movements still a bit quiet for him/her, but still moving and doing everything expected when on CTG and on scan. EFW it's 6 lb 3 oz

Home birth kit getting delivered tomorrow, when they come to do my home visit!! Much excitement here tonight! Lol I had better get my home birth this time!!

xxx

Yes you must lol cos I want to read your home birth story!! I'm going to a home birth workshop on the 24th for more info too

Thanks, Donna. I'm glad all turned out well, and you got to see your little one, so that's a plus. Are they checking you for changes yet?

They don't do cervical checks here until in labour, or unless overdue and having a sweep.

Sacha, hope Zander is better soon hun xx hugs xx

Awwww sweet Zander, we love you & give u strength.

Afm-in active labour. They didn't need the gel...of course not. I was 2cm dilated when I went over to obstetrics day unit & the nurse was like no no I need to send u right now to L & D! Contractions are 5 min apart. They tried to break my water unsuccessfully, so they will try again in a while.

Will update further soon as I can...

Sacha - I pray he clears soon.

Iesha - You really do just have to threaten your body with induction. I pray the labor, delivery and birth go very well.

Sacha prayers for Zander
Good luck iesha!
Sorry for being away so tired and been a bit weepy Leighton is 3 days and 1 hour old and its been amazing but also very draining my nipples are killing me! My milk has finally come in and Leighton is in love with his mummy hr doesn't like me to put him down so its been hard to do much still on my phone but as soon as I can get out laptop will post a pic hope everyones lo's are doing well and everyone still waiting for labour I am thinking of U all

donna glad all was ok! but lovely you got to see baby again and what a good weight! what did dawson weigh?

iesha ha ha I told you, all you needed to do was threaten your body and it did the trick!! hope baby is here safe and sound and cant wait to hear and see a pic!!

mason he is adorable!!

sacha why does zander need a blanket what is it for? I hope he isn't in for much longer and you can get home! xx

hows everyone else?

my pelvis is sore today just achy and hurts when I walk?! I hope its a one off?? and have come over feeling very sick and having cold sweets a couple of times and having to sit down. joy!! antenatal in the morning so looking forward to hearing babies heartbeat!!

Yep Claire, very true I yet again called it.

Here is the full story, but I may not be able to post a pic from my mobile. So as I said got here, no gel needed 2cm dilated. They ran me over to L & D...gave me a drip, broke my water at 11pm or so, (at that point I was only 3cm) I started feeling a lot of pressure in my bum by about 12:15am. Only bad part really was my 1st epidural slid out & they had to redo it, otherwise she checked me at like 12:20 am and was shocked I was fully dilated & baby head was right there.

With a few easy pushes, Kaliyah Danielle was born February 13th/14 12:52am 6lb 5oz. She is the spitting image of her daddy & he is just in so much love.

I didn't tear and feel tired but ok. I have to wake her up to feed now, she hasn't had a bottle since her first feed at 2am and its almost 7am. Sleeping very peacefully! If my pic doesn't work, when I go home will post it asap.

@ Sach- how is Zander today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"