PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Congrats Iesha, yay for another baby!! What a little titch too, cannot wait to see her! And I need you to have words with my little one in a week or two lol, mine never listen to me haha

Beccy your avatar pic is gorgeous xxx

Claire Dawson was 8 lb6 so this one is on a par with that if he/she goes over two weeks too, maybe just a bit heavier, but then I would expect that!

My midwife had just been done my home visit!! All systems go! They will return later to drop off my birthing kit. xx

Congratulations Iesha!! I love her name, it's precious :hugs:

Donna - glad your home visit went well, bet it will seem scary real when the home birth kit gets dropped off :flower:

ahh congrats iesha and what a fab birth you had!! and another little baby to add to the group!! love the name!

so who will be next fx its you donna!! then swiftly followed by mel.

im hoping to have a slightly smaller baby this time as mine have all gotten bigger!!
6lb 13, 8lb 2, 8lb 10 & 9lb 1& 1/2 so slightly smaller would be good:haha:

Congratulations Iesha! Can't wait to see her pic.

Mason - He is beautiful!

Donna - I'm glad your homebirth is truly becoming a reality now. :flower: It's wonderful that it all worked out the way you hoped.

Congratulations Iesha!! Can't wait to see her pic! :) :) :) <3

Fantastic news about your home birth Donna!

My girls got smaller until Jenessa. . .9lbs 8oz, 8lbs 3oz, 6lbs 8oz and then 7lbs 13oz. :)

I am hoping for slightly smaller this time too lol. But that all depends on when he/she gets here I suppose haha I have had a 39, 40 41 and 42 week baby. With the 39 week one being just above 7 lb, term 7.5 lb, one week late just under 8 lb and two week late 8.5 lb , so kind of a pattern there lol.

Got my kit dropped off!! Three huge suitcases of stuff and two canisters of gas and air eeekkkkk!!!! So don't want to go over this time, any advice for eviction lol???

xxx

That's a definite pattern. You'd have to go to 43 weeks and a 9 pound baby to keep that up! Lol.

I've heard of people using EPO and Red raspberry leaf tea. My doctor told me to squat when one of mine was late - difficult with SPD I know. Did you do anything to try to get the others to move along?

Wow how exciting Donna!! I'd be tempted to use the gas and air lol. Sex is what got Jamie out. I hope baby comes soon!! Xxx

That's a definite pattern. You'd have to go to 43 weeks and a 9 pound baby to keep that up! Lol.

I've heard of people using EPO and Red raspberry leaf tea. My doctor told me to squat when one of mine was late - difficult with SPD I know. Did you do anything to try to get the others to move along?

Or 38 week and 6.5 lb lol :winkwink: I have started EPO but only orally, going to start inserting now I am officially 37 weeks by any ones dates lol. Tried everything bar EPO with Dawson, bouncing on ball, spicy food, pineapple RLT sex nipple stimulation lol. And had three attempts at sweeps, he was just not for coming earlier lol!!

Wow how exciting Donna!! I'd be tempted to use the gas and air lol. Sex is what got Jamie out. I hope baby comes soon!! Xxx

And neither squatting nor sex are great on my pelvis lol but will try anything xxx

Xxx

Lol. That's definitely the better side of the pattern! I was a week late with my second. Scheduled induction. Doctor told me to squat to open my pelvis. I had SPD but not nearly as bad as yours. When she hadn't shown up by the night before and we were having lovely weather for December I went outside and started walking and squatting. Did that all evening and went into labor at 4 a.m. the next day. Who knows if anything really works, but it is coincidental for sure. I hope the EPO works for you!

Ok so we are finally home. So here is my birth story plus some….

Feb 9th

The day before I went for a walk around the trailer show. Didn't seem to show any new signs other than a pad that seemed a tad bit more wet than usual. That night we DTD and nothing!

Woke up that morning and had a good amount of blood. I got really excited!! Yet nothing significant was happening. So I went walking a bit more. Didn't get any more good tightenings, though did get a bit of a gush. So I decided to go get checked. Since I didn't think I was actually in labor, I went to get a really good burger. As we sat down, oooweeee good hit with one good strong one. That made me feel better, because maybe this could be the day.

Went home got all the boys packed up and sent them with my mother.

When I got in to labor and birth they checked me and said that it was negative, and my waters had not broke. Though on the strip it showed I was surging very regularly, so they admitted me. First of all what a great new ward. Loved it.

They came in and told me that there was one problem that they saw with my birth plan. I guess because of a previous hemorrhage they would have to start a line for me just in case. Which actually I was fine with because of my very rare blood, there could be only seconds for them if thing got bad.

So as I settled in to my new home and went to the bathroom and in the toilet was a big amount of foggy substance in the toilet. Which we all though weird since the test came back negative!

The Dr came in and started in saying that he was going to break my waters and start me on the drip. I just looked at him :shock: like uh…. NO!! I was ok with him breaking my waters cause really at this point I was tired of my body stalling our all the time. I asked him if he was ok to just break my waters, he was cool with that and gave me 2 hrs to show change. WELL, there wasn't much waters to break, I just bled all over the place.

Though it did start some stronger surges. At the end of the 2 hrs I was positive that something was happening. I was using my hypobirthing as they were nice a strong and couldn't talk throughout them. The Dr came in and checked me ….. well no change! ARGH! Really? I was so mad. I should have had some change, but nothing. Grrrr :grr: Well the Dr mentioned to start a low dose of the drip. Well I was good with that but not without adding some other form of pain relief, as in the past the drip has ben horrible. So I said bring in the gas! Well here comes the nurse in and said they were out of gas. :nope: Well I just looked at her and said then you better give me the epi, cause there was no way I was doing it without it.

I had a great anethiatist (? spell) who only put it in and didn't hock up the actual drip, so I was given the absolutely the minimum. Which was told would last about an hour.

So I was given the minimum of the centocin and epi, and it sent me rolling and with in 1.5 hrs I went from 4cm to 10cm. I didn't even notice that the epi wore off either. All I knew was that my ass hurt, my left ass cheek was in so much pain. Worse then labor. It was horrible. I was delivering on my side. Then they moved me to my other side, I went deep into myself. Didn't even open my eyes just tried to concentrate. Once I was ready I pushed for about 20 min. I started to crown and they called the Dr and I right said nope not going to wait for no dr, as I was going to have him now, and my nurse delivered him. Somewhere in there someone asked her if he was faced a certain way, and she replied that "yes but he turn himself and faced the right way in the end". My DH doesn't remember if he noticed anything but remembers the convo. I was very proud of myself of how well I breathed through it all. I was a lot more alert this time when we were done, and so was my baby! Exactly what I wanted. Oh and no stitches!!

We were then after cleaned up sent into our new mom and baby ward, which each person now has their own room. So much better than sharing a room with three other mothers.

Nursing started off well, but he was at the boob all the time, which caused me to be very chapped. It didn't help that he was so mucusy. Then as we were expecting to discharged, found out our little man was sick. His billy numbers were really high for a one day old baby. So we spent all day under the lights, and supposed to be under them all night, but because of how often he was eating, he spent all night attached to me. He level were not improved enough and he was getting close to losing more then the 10% and was not having very many wet diapers. So we were told we would have to spend the rest of that day with a billy blanket and lights. This way aloud him to nurse and continue his treatment. Well that helped and were told as long as he gained weight by morning we would be allowed to go home. Well by last night my milk came in so he went up in weight and thank goodness I got some sleep.

We are finally home!! And now he is sleeping way more. It is weird.

Zander is so amazing!! Seriously in love with him!!

Thank you all that prayed for a quick recovery. <3

Now that I am home and with a key board, I will be more active with replying. As I seriously tried many times only for it to erase everything… :trouble:

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

Congrats Iesha! Can't wait for pix :)

Beccy - great pic!

Sacha - wow what an experience. Glad Zander recovered so quickly. Did they ever figure out why there was so much blood?

Donna so exciting to be getting closer to your home birth! And I know w what you mean about hubby and dtd. Mine refused the night before induction but now is already whining a bit about it. Men.

Claire hope your appt goes well!

Ann Marie wow 20 weeks!

Charl - hope you are recovering quickly

Hope I didn't miss. Trying to do finger swipe instead of typing one handed while I nurse

Things going well for me and Rosie, just more tired and a bit more store than last time. House is starting to get messy but I'm not to the point of caring yet. My sister is spending the weekend with us and I'm really looking forward to it.. Will be the youngest she's seen one of my little ones.

Feisty Mel, so glad Rosie and you are doing well. xx

Sacha glad you are both home, Zander is really very cute. What do his brothers think?

AFM, we DTD last night and had hours upon hours of strong BH afterwards. Not strong enough to have me up and pacing the floor or anything but strong enough to waken me up and concentrate on lol.. Probably wishful thinking, but hoping this at least shows my body is doing something and I won't need induced post dates :) tired.com today, hardly slept at all zzzz

Have a lovely valentines day ladies!!

Oh yeah and I know it is a myth but full moon tonight here, I will be the nut in the garden ribbing my bump haha!! Next full moon in March is probably more like it though lmao xxx

Happy valentines day ladies and new babies!!!:kiss:

happy 38 weeks donna COME ON BABY!!!!:happydance:

sacha glad you and zander are home and he is a heartbreaker!!! loved reading your birth story glad you had a comfy labour im seriously considering the epi as im sick of feeling so much pain after birth it really spoils those first moments for me as im in so much pain it overwhelms me.xx

mel glad things are going well for you!! house work can wait!!!

iesha how you getting on I hope your home x

afm had my antenatal this morning all was fine heard babies heartbeat:cloud9: which is always lovely!! blood and wee all fine. I told her about the achy in my pelvis and aching down my legs which has showed its ugky head again today at first she wasn't sure but then suggested it maybe varicous vains (which to my knowledge I don't have) or possibly the start of spd but she did say it doesn't normally start this early?? is that right?? when did your start? xx

Claire I had SPD from as early as twelve weeks with Dawson and this time too. Was on crutches by 16 weeks with Dawson too, so definitely could be SPD now! Ouch!! Sorry hun! It is horrid! Hope you don't get too sore. See a physio, get a support belt or/and tubigrip to wear over your bump, and crutches if you need them xx

Mel I think it was just because he was trying so hard to break my waters when they were already broken. So most likely my cervix. No body seemed worried about it. :shrug:

Iesha I am not sure if I was able to say congrats to you yet!! So CONGRATS!! <3

Donna the brothers think he is pretty special. Though even though I have BF my last two they all have to make a deal out of seeing a part of my boobs. So that is frustrating. Though I also don't want them seeing how much it hurts me as it will take a few more days before my Reynauds calms down. Plus my boobs are GIANT!! :holly: It is so awesome that you have everything set and ready for your home birth. I can't wait to read about your birth story!!

Clair I am sorry you are feeling so poorly. For me walking was the best thing to keep me from being more sore. I found for me sitting and resting was worse. This time spd started pretty early too. The epi sure helped me to be more relaxed during the surges, but it was gone when I got to the transition.

AFM I am well rested, feeling blessed hr slept so well. The nurse came by and took a repeat bili, and weighed him and gained a good amount. The health nurse was pleasantly shocked:thumbup:

donna il see how I go im hoping its not but I have a sneaking feeling it might be the start of it. the radiating ache that goes down my legs is horrible!! sacha I think I too feel better when im more mobile so im going to try and walk more to school when the kids go back its half term here now. I ache all in my hips and under my bump.:nope: nevermind still have to plob along lol....

great news sacha sounds like you and zander are doing fab!!:happydance:

im feeling more movements now which is lovely I do love this stage of pregnancy!!

I really love all the movement from bubs too, it is the one thing I will miss lol, and I am trying to appreciate it as much as p ossible as this is our last lol.

Sacha I wonder how my youngest will be about the breast feeding too lol, my older two should remember me feeding Dawson so should be normal, I hope! He is only 3 and I fed him for over a year!!

Xx

Sach-Zander is too gorgeous, I am so glad he is doing well...I have a girlfriend for him...Introducing Miss Kaliyah Danielle!
I have sweet professional pics, however they are too big too upload, so here are the informal ones...

Attachments

• kaliyah1.jpg
    kaliyah1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 5
  • kaliyah2.jpg
    kaliyah2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
  • kaliyah3.jpg
    kaliyah3.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 4
  • kaliyah4.jpg
    kaliyah4.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
OMG Iesha she is so gorgeous!! She looks so much like you!! <3 How are you doing? Did you try BF or did you just go straight with formula? I remember mentioning you were sure if you would try or not.

So I am not sure who was the one that mentioned that their overdue babies were sleepy. Mine is as wide awake as a two week old. His eyes are forever open. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->