PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Iesha- lovely birth <3 and she is absolutely breathtaking, so precious!!!! and happy anniversary today :D

Mason- he is so stinking adorable, great job mama :)

Sacha- so glad to hear he is doing better! I have raynauds too and it never went away the whole time I bf. not looking forward to that at all.

Donna- so nice to see LO again, that's a great weight. yay your hb is underway. cant wait to hear how it goes. hope the epo works! im taking it to, but just orally. I read that your body has to change it into prostaglandins and it doesn't work as well doing it vaginally. I have never used it so I have nothing to go on. I see a lot of women on here doing it both ways so must do something I figure lol. im too uncomfortable this time with the spd to dtd like I used to so I needed to do something lol.

Claire- so nice to hear the hb. hope you don't have spd :wacko:

Mel- get some rest! I feel more sore with each one seems like. def not looking forward to recovery this time

Crystal- how are you hun??? :hugs:

ann-marie- getting so far now :)

char- how are you??

Iesha... She is totally gorgeous... She is so like you :kiss:

Donna... How exciting having all your stuff delivered for your home birth !!

Claire... Id say it sounds like SPD too, i had it as early as 12 weeks... :happydance: loved feeling movement, missing my bump and kicks already, not missing the pain and heartburn though.

Sacha... Zander is gorgeous, bet your glad to be home !

Trying my hardest to not forget anyone but i know i have forgot a few :( sleep deprivation

I got home yesterday, after a 5 hour wait to get my prescription from the hospital, everything was sorted for me to go home in the morning, baby had checks, i had checks, all my paperwork had been done, all that was needed was my prescription for painkillers and clexane... Finally at almost 5pm i could leave the hospital... I dont really have a birth story :( About 9am i went to theatre... Took 2 attempts to get my spinal in, it wasn't nice... Then about another 15 - 20 mins to get baby out, think they where just going really slow as it was my 4th section... baby was born at 9.59am... Felt like forever before i seen her... Couldn't believe she was a girl... Was convinced i was having a boy... It was definitely the longest c/section ive had... Was up and on my feet for about 5pm... Think whatever pain relief i was on hadn't wore off when i was walking about and i ended up doing to much and was in agony that night and next day !!

The boys are totally in love with their baby sister, my youngest isn't impressed at all with her, she has shown no interest in her and has completely ignored her... Breastfeeding isn't going quite how i expected it and i have to admit i have given her 3 bottles today :(

A couple of pics... love the 1 of them all together... need to try get some professional pics done b4 she gets any bigger !!

Attachments

• Mya.jpg
    Mya.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
  • Kids.jpg
    Kids.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
char- she is so adorably precious <3 so lovely to add a girl to the bunch! i looooove the pic of all of them :cloud9:

Melissa I am on Adalat for mine. It is supposed to help. I have used with my other two and did give me some relief. Though with me taking wheat out of my diet I can tell the difference!! My other thing I do for the cracking is to load up on lanolin and then place a piece of plastic wrap over them so they don't reopen and have two different kinds of pain to deal with.

Char she is absolutely beautiful. Don't sweat the bfing, you need to do what is best for you!! I was very sleep deprived for two days. Where tears were always ready to flow at any second. I hope it gets better really soon. :hugs:

Iesha - She looks just like you. Beautiful!

Char - She's gorgeous. I bet she'll grow on your little girl before you know it, and when she gets older she'll greatly appreciate having a sister.

I'm doing well Melissa. Feeling really good actually. I started taking OvaBoost, and I feel it's done a lot for balancing my hormones already, and I wasn't even expecting that, so a nice bonus.

Crystal I am glad you are feeling better!!

OMG I love my sling!! It is so amazing. By far the nicest one I have used yet. It is so comfy and he thinks it is the best thing ever!! :dance:

Sacha- what kind of sling do you have? I have a ring sling, a regular sling that's just one piece of material, a mei tai, and.... today I got an ergo for valentines day. <3 so happy to try it when she gets here. also, is that med your on a blood pressure med?? with mason I was in so much pain I took 2 rounds of a high blood pressure med called nifedipine and it helped a bit. I probably should have had one more round. think I may tell my ob I need it right off the bat this time instead of suffering for months first.

Char- I wouldn't worry about it at all :hugs: you can still keep up with bfing if you want, I gave mason a couple bottles at first and he stayed bfing. but also, if you are just over it be ok with that decision! its always best imo to not compromise your bond and time with baby over details.

crystal- that is so great to hear!!! my hormones were really out of whack for a few months while bfing when my cycles came back and I was considering ovaboost. I hear its good stuff!

Melissa yes it is that. I think it is a great idea to start it right away too. I even got the 'All Purpose Nipple Ointment'. I use both that and lanolin works lovely. As for the sling it is a Blue Celery sling. It is a motified wrap. It is really neat.

So I'm sitting in bed nursing my little mouse (it's what I decided to call him since he is just so dang tiny) and realized after I woke up more that I just nursed on right side three times :dohh: I am more full on that side than the other. I just don't want it to effect the supply on the left.

Glad to hear all babies and mummies are doing well!

Iesha and Charlene your daughters are beautiful! Love all the pics, want mine now!! Who is due next? Is it me ?? Although Melissa will probably go first lol.
What gestation were your last babies born Mel??

Crystal glad to hear you are well and sounding positive xxx

Love to all have a good weekend, any nice plans??

Xx

Yeah Donna, think you are next... less than 2 weeks to go :happydance: I will be crossing everything that you don't go over 40 weeks !!

Im loving being home with all my babies... Mya had a good night last night, so i actually managed to get a decent sleep and feeling a lot less sore today... Im going to try stick with the breastfeeding and if she needs some bottles im fine with that !! :)

I hope not too Charlene lol!!

And this is crazy pregnant logic but I kind of feel destined to go over now...
3 and a half years ago, I was due my baby the same week as Dannii Minogue ( ex xfactor judge), she went two weeks early ( 10 days ) , I went two weeks late. Fast forward this year, same due date as Simon Cowells baby ( also xfactor judge) and their baby born yday, 2 weeks early lol.. History repeating itself lmao. xxx

Glad Mya had a good night and well done with the breast feeding thing. She really is gorgeous, loved the pic of all the kids together!

Take care xxx

iesha she is gorgeous and the image of you!!!
Charlene so very cute and im sure lo will play with her more once she is a bit older!!

glad everyone else is doing good and settling in with their new babies!!

so now we need to send lots of labour dust to you donna!!!:dust::dust::dust:

17weeks today! it does seem to be going quickly now!! only 3 weeks til we have our scan!!!:happydance:

Char It is amazing how much a little bit of sleep can completely change everything!!

Donna LOL @ your celeb theory I am sure you LO will come when ready. Hopefully not as comfy as the last. I am routing for your home birth.

AFM How did I get blessed with such an amazing baby? He is sleeping so well at night, he wakes to eat then falls back asleep right away. Even after his bath he sat content just lying beside me on the couch. Though I wonder if his jaundice is coming back as his face is slightly yellowing. The problem is that I know this is all because of my protein anti bodies. The reason he stopped growing and the reason it seems he is having such a difficulty with his bili #'s, and possibly why he is sleeping so well….. I know I could be worrying over nothing. I just can't help it. :sad1:

Wow Claire it is going crazy fast! I really just want time to slow down a bit cause I really really want to enjoy him at this size. They grow way too fast.

Wow Claire it is going crazy fast! I really just want time to slow down a bit cause I really really want to enjoy him at this size. They grow way too fast.

Sacha I feel exact same, need time to slow down, its going far too fast now, Mya is 4 days old already and i just feel that days are soon going to turn into weeks, then months then years before i know it :( Mya had her heal prick test done today... I hate that test, think i was more traumatized than Mya... Really hope the Jaundice doesn't come back for him :( xx

I feel the same way. Time is moving too fast! Hard to believe but isn't Kellie' little nessa almost a month old?

Iesha she is gorgeous!

Great on 17 weeks Claire!

AFM I miss my bump and kicks. Plus now my oversize boobs have nothing to rest on!

Sacha- we call mason "mouse" for his nickname <3 I know what you mean about them growing too fast. I think us moms of many know that better than anyone :hugs: why do you think your protein antibodies are causing the jaundice?? I hope he doesn't get it back. my ds nathon had jaundice and was close to needing the blanket, but didn't. I had to promise to get him in the sun. but he finally did get better

Donna- my last 2 since my surgery on my cervix that damaged it came at 37 wks and 37+4. so if that happens again its another week to week and half for me. no telling though. I hope you don't go over!!!

Claire- yay for 17 wks!!! :dance:

Oh Melissa you will definitely be before me in that case lol. Are you having any symptoms yet?

Mouse is such a cute nickname !

Dawson is still a bit poorly, just has the cold but makes him clingy and needing his mummy mor, plus he he was been falling asleep at the worst possible times and then being up too late as well, so probably just as well I won't be having my little one soon lol, one baby needing mummy at a time

Xxx

you never know what the epo is doing for you hun! could make things move right along. and really could be any day now for you. I would really like to at least make it to 37 wks. I know its better to go even farther, but I think I will relax a little around then. no big symptoms for me. more Bh that are getting pretty painful and every now and then I have more discharge but that's really it.

hope dawson is better very fast and his sleep improves

Melissa The antibodies are the reason I was high risk. There was a chance that they could make him anemic. Even though there was no sign of him being affected, I have one antibody that my Dr can be very sneaky. My antibodies can and will cross to him and cause issues, which I am sure is what is causing this prolonged jaundice&#8230; Even DH mentioned that he is looking more yellow today :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->