PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Wow my boobs are really sore again. I thought I was done with this. My boobs should know what to do now lol. I'm also dealing with nausea but I have been on top of it and not letting it get to the point of agony. I have been taking diclectin the moment I feel any nausea creeping up on me.

DH leaves in the morning and I still have very very light spotting so no dtd tonight but I do still want some attention. Lol.

I love the birth stories! its amazing there could be such differences within the same mom but different labors.

whitesox i hope you feel better very soon! a trip like that with ms sounds unbearable :nope:

allforthegirl- I hope the spotting stops soon :hugs: im glad you have something for the ms. I have had hypermesis before so I always get Zofran for it. I haven't had to use too many yet, but its definitely picking up.

so I am getting pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. never had it in any pregnancy. I wake up at night with my arms and my two middle fingers on fire and tingling. I read the only thing that makes it go away is giving birth. nice, only 35 more weeks to go!!!

Blessedmomma I always have that but is agrivated with pg. it is genetic in my family and surgery will be the next thing I have to fix it. Hoping I have a few years left before I have to do that.

How fun, pregnancy AND carpal tunnel! Yikes! I hope it doesn't get worse!

I think I'm going to just let hubby pick up the girls. It's just not worth 8 hours of miserable in the car just to see them 14-16 hours earlier. They'll be wiped and sleep in the car either way. At least he's taking the dog with him (LOL) so I won't have to worry about walking him if I'm not feeling good.

oh im so sorry hun!!! its very painful :( I cant imagine this going on forever. my mom had it pretty bad when I was growing up and she had to have several surgeries on both arms. I hope your surgery fixes it and you are out of pain for good if you have to go that far

whitesox- I don't blame you at all! rest up and relax. :hugs: back when I worked (not that being a sahm isn't work!) I had to drive an hour away once a week for my job. it was horrible when I got pregnant with my 3rd. I had to pull over on the highway several times to get sick. ugh, not nice memories!

My pain is better today but man do I feel like crap. SO nauseated and headachy. I think I've been running a fever off and on. The doctor I saw at ER called me last night, she had FORGOTTEN to give me an antibiotic for my elevated white count. I actually have sinus pressure and a sore throat so I'm wondering if the white count is up because of a sinus infection. I had some technicolor stuff coming out of my nose this morning. I just feel like ass. Hubby is bringing home the antibiotic when he's off work soon. I'm still taking the zofran and I've taken a dose of the pain killer since I feel so yuck. I want to see my baby. :( I'm still trying to decide if I should make the 4 hour drive to pick up my girls at the airport tomorrow. I will have to feel much better to make the trip. I only have them 3 weeks, I hate to miss ANY time but feeling pukey in the car doesn't sound even remotely fun either.

Sorry to be such a downer. I've taken 3 naps today and I just want to feel better. BLAH
Aww whitesox- try & take it easy..hope u.feel better soon..

I got a knew symptom (yay)- pains in my thighs. Not inner thighs like sciatic nerve but top of my thighs. Soooo uncomfortable. Plus I feel like if I eat I'm going to literally explode, so I cant eat more than one tiny portion a day

whitesox hope you feel better soon

tryn4 - I am like that with food too, I actually feel really hungry but eat about half my usual plateful and get so bloated and cannot eat another mouthful lol Baby or uterus is nowhere near stomach so dunno why this is? lol

My new symptom is a spasm in my back below my kidney on the right side it happens very shortly but brings me to my knees. I'm hoping I'm not going to have kidney problems this time.

Hey ladies I would love to join I am currently pregnant with baby number 5. I only found out yesterday but it feels like forever until my first appointment and ultrasound to see if little bean is ok. I wish the time would just fly by.

Welcome!!!

The fruit at 10 weeks. . .prune. . .it just looks disturbing to me. HA!

I'm so freaking nauseated. I know, broken record. BLAH! I have to bring my husband in a bit to pick up a rental car so he can go get the girls and I'm dreading going out in the heat when I feel so sick.

Isn't there anything you can take to help it? Have you talked to your Dr about it yet? Man I remember being that way, and I don't wish it on anyone!!

Love to join pregnant with baby #8!!!!! Excited and shocked!!!!

Welcome Shannon! :)

A4TG, they gave me zofran when I was in the ER and I have a couple left but they're not touching it. This is the worst it has been. . if it continues I will for SURE ask for something at my next appointment. That's not for 3 weeks though. LOL I think she'd be more likely to give me something if it keeps up past the first trimester.

Wow #8 welcome and Congrats!!

whitesox I have heard a few women talking about zofran working for a while then stopping. Is that normal with this drug?
Then again even some times mine won't work the way it used to but it is still working some for me. Though my fatigue I think is worse right now which I don't think it is helping it at the moment.

yikes allforthegirl kidney probs??!!

welcome Locksley and Shannon and congrats!!! this is a great thread :)

ugh ms is really kicking in now. and im having a lot of dizzy spells which is unusual for my pregnancies. also having the food issue. I eat a little and feel like its a ton. it makes me sick then I feel hungry again and eat a little that feels like a ton and makes me sick.... vicious cycle going on here....

Welcome Shannon and Locksley and congrats on your pregnancies xxx
I wont get my scan until 12/13 weeks so around 27th Aug seems like an age away lol

A4tg -hope you are okay? what kidney problems did you have before? You really are not having a good time of it so far -you must be due a break and fabulous second third tri xxx
:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->