PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

20 weeks scan went really well, placenta is anterior and we are 100% team :yellow:

still at hospital waiting to see consultant so I'll catch up on everyone else's posts later xx

Attachments

• IMG-20140217-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140217-WA0000.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
@ Claire- yes my husband as well..as I said for him its a huge step LOL. We are 3-100 in pampers totals lol...3 on his side, 100 for me Lmao!

@ Sach-so glad Zander is doing better...keep it up lil guy!

@ Donna-sorry to hear about your sister! My goodness that's a lot to deal with.

@ Melissa-subscribe to my method, pick a day and tell yourself thats the day lol. Positive thinking!

@ Ann Marie- beautiful scan...bby looks amazing!

Ann-Marie... What a lovely clear scan pic... How cute is babys little lips... awww :)

Sacha... Glad Zander is getting better !!

Iesha... My feet are so swollen too they hurt and i cant get my shoes on... They dont even seem to be getting any less swollen.

Cant remember who asked who was finished having babys and who was having anymore... But im sad to say Mya will be our last... I would love to have another 10 (well apart from the last few weeks being pregnant) but its everyone else attitude that puts me off, all the 'I hope this is your last baby' comments, i even had MIL asking what contraception we where going to use today :growlmad: really don't think that is any of her business, told her i wasn't sure id see what my doctor said at 6 week check :nope:

Got my dressing off today, midwife says my wound is looking good, but i was at my doctor for some stronger painkillers today and he think i might be getting an infection, really hope not !!

Also feeling a little down today... Feel like my 1 year old hates me, since i came home from hospital she wont come near me, no kisses, cuddle or even play with me :(

Hey girls sorry I am not up to par. I went in to get checked and my uterus is extremely tender, so they figured I have an infection. I am hoped up on drugs. Hopefully things get better.

Sacha - I'm glad you got checked. Hope you heal quickly.

Char - I hope your doctor gave you medicine for the possible infection and that you heal quickly too.

Charlene and Sacha, hope you both feel better soon! How miserable for you both. And I am sure your little one just needs an adjustment period Charlene xxx still loves her mummy xxx

Nothing Nada nope from me! Lol didn't expect there would be lol, but symptom spotting none the less!! Lmao
I have been running about mad up and down to the hospital, so it could either encourage baby out or more likely make him/her decide to stay put as can sense mummy is stressed lol. Hubby getting impatient too lol, lots of anything happening texts! Gah!! After me being over last time I thought he would be better this time :(

Xxx

Charlene she does love you she just needs to get used to it!! me and dh went away for a few days and when I got back Jamie was very off with me like he had the ump and was punishing me it was horrible but after a little while he was fine. hope your scar is ok and doesn't become infected!!

sacha glad you had it checked and they are sorting it hope the infection goes quickly.

Sacha- hope you get better very fast! im glad you went in :hugs:

Char- I hope you don't have an infection :( sometimes LO's just need some adjustment time. more with some than others, I would think depending on their personality maybe? still hurts your feelings when its unexpected :hugs2:

Donna- maybe you will just out of the blue go into labor and wont have any signs before hand?? I hope its soon. im still early enough no one is on my butt texting me, but I will be peaved if it starts :growlmad: you don't need that kind of pressure

afm- had my apt today. still same dilated, but now 50% effaced. I have always been told effacement is a bigger indicator of impending labor than dilation, so im happy with that. my ob is out of town this week so had to see another one. she is one that delivered my last baby since he came too fast for my ob to get there so I know her a bit. was bringing up that this baby is huge and my biggest at 7lbs 15oz got stuck so im worried that I don't want to deliver a huge baby on the side of the rode who may get stuck. or have to have a C-section if she gets stuck when I do get to the hospital. she says they are not allowed to ever induce before 39 weeks unless its imminent emergency. so that's lovely. I will never make it to 39 wks.

im losing plug today so that's a plus. this other ob was willing to strip my membranes today :shock: think I will start that next week with my regular ob

Melissa Hope you make it to early term! Sounds like you will go before me lol
I am not worried unless I go beyond 42 weeks really but would be nice to be pain free! I am sore today
:(

Hey girls. I'm up on the nightshift, although kaliyah is sleeping. She was on my husbands chest but he needs to sleep, I don't know why he waited til like 1:30am to wake me. He is going harrrrrd on this hands on thing. LOL I didn't even hear her cry. Put her in the crib about 945pm and that was it. She sleeps much longer in the bed (spoiled brat) but I'm thinking back n usually the first month this is what I did with all my kids. Afm if this will be my last...I dunno. I really don't. I don't want anymore after 40, so I have 5 years. I can't say for sure. I think even though I bitched & moaned, it would b the financial aspect, not the physical that stops us. I did get the "and what are we going to do about birth control" talk twice from my obgyn since having the baby. He is pushing me to get an I.u.d. but I'm not doing that.

Sach-sorry to hear u feeling crappy. Get better soon!

Char-get better soon too. Don't worry in regards to 1yr old. Just jealous probably. Everything will work itself out!

Melissa & Donna-I'm waitinggggggggggggg LOL!

Hey to everyone else!

Sacha yikes about your infection! Hope you get better quickly.

Charl hope it isn't infection for you to

Iesha my OB has pushed for iud after each baby. I figure it is just drumming up business ;)

Gorgeous scan Ann-marie love the profile image!

AFM I think I'm recovering Ok but I still feel sore on my backside. and having some kind Of upset Tummy problem like a lactose intolerance but I have not had an issue with milk before and didn't really have milk today! Stinks cuz rosemary is asleep but I've been up with the tummy problem.

I always use IUD and love it! I use the copper one so no hormones, and immediate return to fertility if the need arises lol. Although maybe after me taking care of things for EVER, it is now hubby time to go get snip lol xx

Hope all you new mummies are getting plenty of rest and sleep at night :)

I have terrible insomnia! And need to pee lots so am up about a dozen times at night. And last night was awake over two hours, just lying awake zzzz gonna be tired today. Have midwife at 2 pm, need to go visit my sister in hospital, then pick my mum up from hospital, she is in for an exploratory op today too!! Wish I could just go into labor lol..... Get a rest haha!!!

And stupid hubby of mine, I was so sore yday could not even go to the shop for milk and bread or put petrol in the car, so asked him to do it. No problems there except he left it until really late, then could not find his bank card, so just took the money out of my pocket to do it. Not usually a problem as we share all finances but he just does not get how sore i am!!!!

It was the boys dinner money for school, money for me at the hospital and Dawson's nursery fees! The bank is not miles away but I am so sore I try and limit how far I walk in any one day. I have no choice now! Left me about £3 which I needed to give my eldest to go to school!

Wish I had just gone to the garage myself now! Stupid man!! Does not make things easy for me!!!

xxx

ah iesha lovely that dh is taking such a hands on roll bless him!!

ive never had an iud ive always been on the pill but iam considering this time altho iam a liitle nervous of the copper coils as my friend had one in and she started losing her hair in big patches she must have been allergic to the copper.:wacko:

donna wow you have a busy day!! I hope both your mum and sister are ok!! and dh they just don't think do they?? men!:dohh:

mine are on school holidays and are driving me mad!!! il be glad when the caravan park is open normally id spend all or some of the holidays there but it isn't open til the 1st march.:nope: and its hard to think of things to do!!

I found the copper coil made my AF uncontrollably heavy, I found the mirena quite good until it moved and involved a horrible procedure to find it and remove it :dohh: Also DH didn't like the feel of the strings on it, he could feel them during the deed :blush:

Donna - you completely have my sympathy, I would be exactly the same about going to get more money :hugs:

Sacha & Charlene - I hope you are both feeling better soon :flower:

Mel - Could your tummy problem be related to your bowels unsquashing themselves? I suffer chronically after giving birth when everything is unsquishing itself? Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

AFM, to update from the other day, Placenta is at the front (anterior) which I suspect because I can feel kicks low down but around my tummy button so far I can only feel them on the outside not the inside. Consultant has given me a big thumbs up for a home birth as long as I get to at least 36 weeks, and even then if it is before 37 it would go to a consultant to decide if I can stay at home or if I have to come in. The fact I have said I wanted an assisted 3rd stage has helped me win my case as their biggest concern was PPH due to it being baby #5 :thumbup: so now I just need this baby to stay put!! I've been discharged from consultant care so I'm now back to just the midwife but they have left it as open in case I have to come back for any reason :happydance: I see midwife again in a month.

Annemarie I am baby five too planning home delivery, but they don't do medicated third stage here any longer unless there are complications. The drugs are all in my fridge in case I need them but it will be physiological third stage up until that point. Routinely they reckon mums and babieis do better if no interventions are carried our if possible. I was quite shocked tbh! I am quite happy to have a managed third stage, quicker the better in my book lol, but they have said no!

Might depend on who attend on the day though, but I don't mind really xx

Glad you are getting the go ahead, have you had a pph before? xx

Nope no previous pph, shows how different one LHA's guidelines are to another. I never wanted a physiological third stage so it made no difference to me. I'm really shocked that areas no longer routinely offer the jab to speed it along, like you I just want that bit over with so I can get on with recovering x

Iesha that is awesome that your Dh is taking such a major roll. My little one sleeps better with me during the day, so he sleeps in my wrap or in my arms. I don't mind as it make bf easier as I can catch his early cues to being hungry.

Mel Oh you don't need any extra stress. I hope your tummy feels better soon. No fun!

Donna Wow you are one busy woman and your DH is just being a pain. You need to get your rest. He seems to understand your pain with it comes to dtd, but seems very forgetful with other things…. :nope: Please try and take it easy!!

Claire mine too are on holidays. The only child that is really bothering me is my eldest. He has completely forgotten all the rules and I feel I am yelling at him more than talking to him. I feel bad for him but I can't let him get away with his behaviour. I keep trying to find things we can do together, but we are opposite and don't have very much in common at all. So when we watch tv together all he does is talk, and I think it is rude to talk during a show. I am at a loss at the moment.

Ann-Marie They were worried about that with me too, yet I had a retained placenta which caused a pph. Never had anything after that, but they wanted the line in just incase. Then my OB got a text every ten minutes because the blood bank in the hospital was freaking out that they didn't have the right blood for me. They also gave me a shot of centocin to help the placenta come out. I didn't care about that, as you mention, I just wanted it all over with so I could concentrate on him.

AFM well no we may have another issue…. Now that I am on meds I believe we are getting thrush… I am trying to over load on probiotics but I think we may be too late. Being on two strong meds at once is really wrecking havoc on my system. I am even staying away from all sugar and bread. Really limiting what I can eat as I am trying to stay away from all gluten too. As I had a bite of DH ramen noodles and Z ended up with green poo, so I don't want to it to affect him. My bleeding is also still changing… My tummy doesn't feel a whole lot better either… but at least I can touch my tummy without too much pain, so i guess I am getting better… I am just so scared out of no where my bleeding is going to go crazy.

Midwife appt went fine, everything normal. Baby doing fine. Sitting at brim of pelvis, so not quite engaged but heading in the right direction lol, and that it's why I am in so much pain lol.

Everyone up there getting excited about my home birth so that it's nice, feel like a celebrity haha

Just home for a quick cuppa tea and a breather before heading back to hospital to get mum after her procedure, then early night for me. Totally exhausted! If I could get parked at the hospital it would not be so bad, but it is so busy and I have to park so far away lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->