• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

4cm dilated 75% effaced lost more plug, bishops score 9 and baby3/5 palpable now so definite progress but still no baby lol. Got a good sweep but hey no never worked last week lol. Fingers crossed xxx

Enjoy today Claire
Beccy hope your LO is feeling better with the zantac

Xxx

oh wow donna your nearly half way there!! whats bishops score??

Hi ladies I'm back ttc baby # 6 I'm not sure if u remember me i had a mmc in November then i disappeared i have had a 3 month break now I'm ready to ttc again i so scared i hope everyone is still here :flower: xx

WB Fairydust :flower:

Claire - I am so surprised, I really thought you were going to be team blue lol! Congratulations on your little girl :happydance:

Donna - Hopefully your baby will put in an appearance soon :thumbup:

Fairydust22... Welcome back :)

Claire :happydance: congratulations on team :pink: Totally love all the gorgeous pink frilly stuff you can buy for girls... after 4 boys i was totally sick of looking at jeans and jumpers... get a much better selection for girls... my 2 girls will be fed up with pink :blush:

Donna... Definitely think your have a stubborn boy :blue:.. Hope baby comes very soon !!

Had a visit to the doctors today, part of my section wound bust open... its only about maybe 1cm if that, but was still sore and not nice... lots of pus and blood, so i have antibiotics and painkillers... Doctor thinks it should heal itself... Have health visitor from hell coming tomorrow... hoping i don't have to see her again after tomorrow... Dont know if i should tidy my house or have it messy since she thinks i shouldn't be doing housework.

WOOT Claire! :) I'm partial to pink over here. ha!

I can't believe that baby is still in residence Donna! :) HUGS!

Welcome back Fairydust! Good luck in your TTC adventures!

Char~Sounds miserable! ACK! I hope you heal quickly!

Sach~ Hope you're feeling better every day!

As for us, we've crossed over to bed sharing with Ness in the middle on the nursing pillow (we have the leachco brand that has the velcro strap on it) and for 2 nights in a row she's gone 7 hours in between a feed. She hasn't SLEPT that whole 7 hours, she's usually fussy from 10p-midnight or so after eating but we're DEFINITELY on the right track here! I wasn't comfortable bed sharing but I feel like she's safe this way. . .and we have a king sized bed so it's not a space issue. My oldest will be here in two days, my 15 yr old and her friend will be here Saturday, all of them for a week! So anxious to see everyone and hang out! After that, the mad dash to get things packed up for our move in May.

I hope everyone else is doing well, I'm sure I've missed posts along the way! <3 to you all!

Well baby is here!!

And we are team pink too!

Had her at home in the pool, crazy quick labour!

First contraction at 19:05, told hubby to take boys to their sisters at half past seven, phoned midwife at 19:45, pool filled and in the water by 20:20, waters went spontaneously at 20:25, midwife arrived at 20:30, baby arrived at 20:48.

No name yet, she weighed in at 8lb 2oz, 53cm long loads of dark hair xxx

Congrats on team pink Claire
Welcome back fairy dust xx good luck hun xx

Feel like super woman lol! And baby is a total booby monster already!

YAY!! Congratulations on your girly! Glad it all went smoothly. :) Can't wait to see pix!

Congratulations Donna!!!! Wonderful fast labor. Can't wait to see pictures!

congrats donna!!!!! so happy to hear she is here <3 cant wait to see a pic of another girly with tons of dark hair :cloud9: bet she is just presh

Claire- yay for team :pink:

beccy- hope LO gets better on the meds :hugs:

char- hope your visit goes ok. leave it a mess!!! :haha:

welcome back fairydust :)

kellie- so great you found something that works! we have done bed sharing with all 7 now and absolutely love it <3

Awwww got goosebumps reading that Donna, so proud of you and so happy you got your home birth :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Welcome to the world little miss :flower:

ahh congrats again donna she is beautiful!!! im so pleased you got the birth you wanted!! cant wait to hear what you will call her!! xxx

what does dawson think of her?

when I told Jamie is was a girl he went ohhhh! lol

Lol Dawson seems to have totally forgotten he wanted a brother lol, he is just loving her and very protective haha, keeps the others in check if they leave the door open etc lol.

Eldest son said oh yeah cute, can I have cereal
Middle son said yas it was not born on my birthday ( thursday) via fbook lol
Daughter is totally chuffed, hubby is beyond chuffed and I feel so good and on a total buzz and on the biggest high xxx

Thanks everyone xxxx love you all and promise I will get onpc and get PUC up today xxx

Congrats Donna on your little girl and your homebirth! Both sound just perfect! :happydance: Both of my boys are so lovey and protective of their sister, its so great to see. It melts my heart every time. And both of my boys like to "feed" their sister when she's on the boob. They will just place their hand on my boob and say "Look! I'm feeding her!" lol

Congratulations Donna... can't wait to see a pic... glad you got your home birth !!x

Patiently waiting on this woman coming... 15 mins late :coffee:

ahh that's lovely donna!! I think Jamie will be the same too.

I bought some pink things today!! some vests and babygrows and a pair of leggings soooo cute!!!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->