PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Congrats donna!!!!
Yay for team pink Claire!
Hope everyone who's feeling down feel better soon hugs
Afu (as for us) feel like an us not a me anymore lol Leightons reflux is getting better with the Zantac but now he has colic in the evening lol got some infants friend and that seemed to help yesterday the hours between 5-8 (suicide hour) R a struggle but he hopefully will get better soon.
He sleeps between feeds at night usually between 2-3.5 hours so im getting sleep which makes ALL the difference to feeling happy i think.
Just love him so much he's steered smiling and cooing to me now and everytime he smiles i cry! Lol he's just too sweet

beccy I hope the colic settles soon bless him!!!

ann-marie the only name really that we have at the moment is Georgia. I like the name May but dh doesn't like it so I was thinking maybe Georgia may but all the childrens middle names are meaningful for eg emma Amanda (Amanda being my middle name) and the only sentimental thing about the name may is that that is the month we got married:haha: so its a tricky one! it normally takes us ages to decide on a name ellie went 2 weeks without a name lol:dohh:

here is a quick pic of Abi, came on to say more but she is awake and hungry xxx

Attachments

• 100_3478.jpg
    100_3478.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 7
She is beautiful I love her head of hair my youngest was exactly the same :) xx

Beccy I am glad that the reflux is getting better. Z seems to be slowly growing out of it, all I can say it is better than before, but have a ways to go. Definitely not what you went through obviously :hugs: Love when Z smiles, and just today he started to smile at other people. This morning with DH and my mother. Now poor you having to deal with colic! We too have a bit of a cranky time, but not colic, I feel for you my dear!! Sorry but what is psi free?? Though glad that bf is going better! That always feels good when things work out!

Donna - I commented on the other thread but I have to again, she is just too darn cute!

AFM Z is feeling better, and not nearly as gassy as before. No more explosive poo's. Though my breast are still killing me. If Z puts his elbow on my boob I seriously squirm. Then if my nips get hard yowwwwy owwy the Raynaud is killing me. At least it is least, though I did buy the same thing Melissa is taking, I am hoping that helps me too!!

Donna she is gorgeous!

Beccy - glad things are getting better! Hopefully the colic will clear up.

Rosemary has smiled at me :) And I actually slept for at least 2 hours straight lastnight. Still feeling exhausted all the time but that was a good step in the right direction. Now if only DH would realize I'm getting really down and stop criticizing me I'd be better off. Also my mom has been a no show this week. So yeah.

beccy- glad the bfing is getting better! sorry to hear about the colic. hopefully he will continue to get better :hugs:

donna- she is absolutely gorgeous! looks just like my LO :cloud9:

sacha- this is the page I used for my raynauds treatment https://nbci.ca/index.php?option=co...auds-phenomenon&catid=5:information&Itemid=17 although, the nifedipine was giving me horrible headaches and neck pain so I stopped. I didn't experience it with my last baby so I wasn't expecting it. about the 4th day in I was over it. so now just doing the calcium, mag, and b vitamins.

mel- I hope you get more sleep! cant believe DH is criticizing you :(

Melissa yes that is the one I go on too. I just haven't ever tried the Magnesium before. I did though pick some up the other day, and today was the 2nd day, and I am finding some relief, but I am still taking the Adalate. I also noticed the headache a bit, but in comparison to my nip pain it is nothing. I really glad it is working for you! :thumbup:

thanks sacha! you sound like me with my last baby. it gave me a little bit of a headache, but that didn't outweigh the nip pain so I kept taking it. this time the headache was absolutely horrible. funny how it could be different this time?? also my nip pain isn't as bad so im hoping it doesn't get worse. im thinking it was so much worse last time since his lip tie was so much worse. it was always a struggle to get a good latch. she has the lip tie as well, but its not near as tight. her latch is already much better. have you checked him for a lip or tongue tie??? could also be that the antibiotics you just got off made it worse too. I have heard they can make it flair

Well it is better than previous times, and I have had him checked and I know it is not tongue as he can stick it way out of his mouth. I think because of my fast let down he doesn't latch as well as he should, he really doesn't have to to get milk. I have one nip that he seems to not latch all that well on, so it is extra sore.

I do have a question. His one soft spot on the top of his head has sunk a bit, but he has had lots of wet diapers. What other reasons would make it do that?

oh yeah the fast let down effecting his latch could def make a difference. Sophia latches better on one side and the other side is a little sore when she latches still.

not sure about the soft spot. maybe you can find something online??

The soft spot was sunken then once he fell asleep it went back. How weird is that??

My fast let down is def making him gassy at times. I wish we could spend more time cuddling while bf but he will be full only after 5-10 min. Seems so quick. Though at times when I have to get supper done or out in public it works.

Their soft spot will sink when they feel poorly or over tired. Maybe he was feeling tired, since it went back up after he went to sleep.

Their soft spot will sink when they feel poorly or over tired. Maybe he was feeling tired, since it went back up after he went to sleep.

That is exactly what happened then. He was both not feeling well (gassy) and very tired. I have never noticed this before. Oh and when I did look it up on line of course all I found was that it meant that he needed medical treatment. Yet I knew he wasn't dehydrated or ill, so I had no idea what was going on. I am so thankful that you told me this!!! :flower:

Hey guys! What have I missed? My laptop is garbage & the kids had me busy over march break. Not really doing anything, but tried to make use of the extra help while they were home. How is everyone, I see I missed Donna's delivery. SHE IS GORGEOUS! Congrats hunny!

Claire-I swear girls are taking over! Cutest scan pic ever!

Kellie-nessa is such a sweetpea, daddy looks tired LOL!

Sach- how are u n Z doing? Is he our only boy? I didn't read all the pages I missed so I'm not sure what going on with everyone else...

UPDATE ME GIRLIES!

will post some pics if I can get the laptop to behave. Pic upload doesn't work from my phone...love & thoughts to u all!

Oh by the way..Kaliyah doing great, had 1 month check up yesterday, she's up to 8 lbs now, just a joy. Sleeps in her crib, but still wakes for a couple feeds during the night, but thats fine. :)

I was wondering where you went Iesha. I was about to ask about you LOL.

Z is doing well. He is going through his 5 week fussy period. (Reading a great book called 'The Wonder Weeks' highly recommend it) He won't let me put him down long before he wakes up and is like WTF!! :haha: We went out for our first walk outside yesterday and the poor guy was being bounced all over the place with all the melting snow and ice LOL, Can't wait to do it more often. I love walking outside.

Z isn't the only boy, Beccy had a little boy too, but they sure are out numbered :haha:

Here is a couple pics of him.

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back