PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

congrats threegirls - boys are so fab; I have 3 and they are all a delight :cloud9:

I have intermittent backache too, have already taken to sleeping with pillows supporting my lumbar region, between my legs and under my bump :wacko::wacko: ALREADY lmao and I am only 9 weeks lol -When I think in my first pregnancy I sailed through with very little in the way of aches or pains and didn't even have a bump until about 6months haha :haha::haha: Am loving my 'bump' though although I know it is bloat -just cannot wait until my scan (and everything being okay of course ) so I can showcase it properly and stop hiding it under baggy cardigans etc :haha::haha:

Hope the MS isn't tooo bad for you ladies today xx:hugs:

Congrats 3girls! Boys have that special bond with their mummies, mine are sooo sweet to me!

Yea I sleep with pillows too. I think in the next 2 weeks I'm gonna reveal at work. Since i am already a big girl I'm not sure anyone is noticing my bump yet. It's fine, I just wanna get to 2nd tri, pass the nuchal scan with no issues & get to 5-6 months so I can start....SHOPPING!

I have been sleeping with a body pillow from about 6-7 weeks. Even thought I'm still getting used to it. I still am finding myself on my back, not so much on my tummy directly, though I will sleep more on my stomach bit have a leg and arm I've the pillow to give the tummy some room. I'm going to have to find something to put behind my self to avoid rolling I guess. Getting up to the 14th week already. Though the last few weeks have been dragging for some reason. Maybe I need to go camping again lol

I'm off for a couple of weeks for vacation but I wanted to stop in to let you all know that I am OFFICIALLY TEAM BLUE!! We are having a BOY!! We are sooooo over the moon excited :))

Congratulations!!

Well I have totally blown it today. Completely missed breakfast, including taking my prenatals, only had a tiny little snack available at work... I think I have managed to ruin my day and its not even 11am yet. I am tempted to just go home, but... I don't want to take any time off because I want to roll over my maximum for my mat leave next year! ARG!

So close to 2nd tri.... I can almost taste it, or is that just dinner from last night?

tryn - holy smokes you are a TROOPER! You definitely deserve a medal :)

Also, to all the ms sufferers out there, here's hoping it tapers off!!!

We all are super women!!!! I need this ms thing to taper off....it's driving me nuts, cuz I am past the food aversion stage where I am hungry, but of course as soon as I eat...3-2-1 cookies are the proverbial TOSSED LOL! I'm not as tired as I was a few weeks ago. It's a long weekend here in Toronto (Monday, stupid unpaid holiday) and it was optional to come to work and I was like ummmmm....nahhhhhh. I hope to rest all day monday!

I've also been sleeping with my body pillow since about 5 weeks. I'm a side sleeper anyway, so it's not a problem adjusting. So far I'm not feeling sick today. :) I'll take ANY day of not being sick.

I too have been feeling pretty darn good today. now my problem is going to be gaining weight cause now all I want to do is eat.... I am hungry all the time. This is part that I dread. I still full from lunch but I feel like I need to eat something... i don't know what I am going to do with myself.

hi ladies! welcome to the new ladies :)

sorry for you ladies still suffering the ms. im with ya. its all day and its horrible. so happy for the mamas who are past it. I hope to be joining you very soon!

no pillows for me although I would love one. we co-sleep so my 2 youngest are still in bed with us. wouldn't be safe to throw in a huge pillow lol. we will be working on moving our 2 yr old into his own bed and my 1 yr old still nurses at night so that's not happening yet.

I'm hungry a lot now but my ms is everyday all the time I've been like this with all
My pregnancies which kind of sucks!

Wow my back is just stiff now. I am finding my back to be very stiff after sleeping. I may need monthly or by-weekly massages LOL. I am not sure if my body pillow is actually helping me. I am wondering if just a regular pillow will just as good. I was thinking of getting a wedge. I need to sleep better.This sucks

I've had better sleep recently with the cooler night weather. I hope it stays! I think I may need a wedge soon as well though, I feel like my belly is so heavy already and like it's pulling me over towards the mattress in an awkward position. Sleep is SO important!!!

Ummm thought it was just me. LOL heavy belly stiff back, hungry all the time but still vomiting it back up! I feel exxxxxxtra fat today. My skin is breaking out a little too (charming) *having a moment today*

That is another thing I have never really had before, clearer skin. I have been battling with cystic acne for over a year before being PG so to only have one here and there is GREAT!! With every one of PG, except maybe my first (I didn't have any issues with my first), I had a bad case of acne (thank goodness not cystic). I am enjoying this part.

Today I actually feel good and starting to have a panic about getting my house really clean. So I guess my nesting is starting.

all4tg -have you a gender scan booked yet? Wont be long until you can tell - what are your thoughts? are you thinking pink?

My last pregnancy was SO unlike my 2nd and 3rd in firt tri, that I was sure girl, until scan lol -this time I do not have a clue, but think probably boy again as nauseous /hungry, just like last time and getting huge already, just like last time lol

A girl would be lovely after all this time lol -to buy pink, dresses and frilly pants haha - but another boy will be just as welcomed and just as gorgeous xxx
Still determined to stay team yellow though, hoping I can keep strong lol xxx

I have an u/s booked for the 27th, then every two weeks after. So I am sure I will find out soon enough.

As for my thoughts? I don't go by the symptoms, I could have swore that my 2nd was a girl cause it was opposite too. Everything was different. The one thing I would say may push me to thinking it really is a girl is that this baby is very quiet. All my boys were on the go the whole time. This one seems gentle, with very quiet movements. But really I have no idea.

Of course I will love this one no matter how it comes out! <3

exciting - wont be long then, I will be due my first scan about the same time too (only my 12w one though) So hoping everything is okay, get my NT results on that one and am more scared than ever before on this one due to my age :/

What will be will be I suppose

When did you start getting movements? I am trying to remember with my last pregnancy but I am unsure -will need to go look up my last journal lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"