PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I have a scan Monday just because little bugger didn't want to give good pics

Another chance to see bubs then - that's good lol and are you finding out the gender too?

I just checked my last preg journal and it was 16 weeks before I felt bubs move then - hopefully sooner this time lol xxx

This time around 11 weeks when I felt baby rolling, but not very often. I am feeling rolling more and more, but still not everyday. It is such a gentle movement.

I've been feeling flutters in the last week or so, starting around 12 weeks. :) Mostly when I'm in bed at night. (Of course! LOL)

I have 3 girls and all 3 pregnancies seemed very different to me. I am carrying all out front already this time which seems to be different. I'm having the Materni21 blood test which will tell gender next week I believe. :)

Another chance to see bubs then - that's good lol and are you finding out the gender too?

I just checked my last preg journal and it was 16 weeks before I felt bubs move then - hopefully sooner this time lol xxx

I already found out its another boy 2 weeks ago but they didn't get all the pictures they needed so I'm going back so that's 4 boys now I told dh he wasn't finished I want my little girl lol

I already found out its another boy 2 weeks ago but they didn't get all the pictures they needed so I'm going back so that's 4 boys now I told dh he wasn't finished I want my little girl lol

Lol - this is number 5 for me, 5 is a great number lmao :haha::haha:

Now Is this awful?? - I just woke up after having a horribly realistic dream; in which we had our beautiful healthy gorgeous baby boy - and I burst in to tears (in my dream) for the fact that we were never having another girl :blush::blush: At 40 yo and baby number 5 this will be our last -finances and space determine that definitely; but I don't feel the urge or desire that baby must be a girl -I just want a healthy bubs (or am I only telling myself that? What a horrible dream)

xx

I think it is you just your subconscious dealing with it for you. There probably is just the smallest bit of you hoping for it to be a girl and hence the dream.

Weird thing is with my others I dreamt all the time of the babies I'm going to have. This time nothing yet. I think it is because I need to learn to be patient and trust.

I have felt flutters slightly but I feel its gas not baby lol...my last u/s we were watching the little one moving like crazy but I couldn't feel it at all. I have my nuchal scan Thursday, then my gender one will probably be 1st week in OCTOBER! sooooo far away!

I dreamed that I had a boy baby before I was pg with this baby. I'm pretty curious to find out. ;)

I dreamed that I had a boy baby before I was pg with this baby. I'm pretty curious to find out. ;)

I too had a dream before I was pg, that everyone in the delivery room was telling me it was a girl, then I had to look at the baby's parts, and my angel beside me said I told you so, and I just laughed.

That's so sweet!!! :)

I also had a dream that Anderson Cooper (the reporter on CNN) was the father of my child. Hilarious. . .he's gay. I tell my husband all the time that he's my boyfriend. LOL

I soooo didn't know that he was gay. That is just way too funny. I don't keep up with the media gossip LOL

I hear more about those things because I'm on the PFLAG group on facebook as my eldest daughter is gay. ;) hehe

Oh no :( Unfortunately I was a bit premature about thinking my ms was leaving me :( Had 4 good days then back to brutal sickness waahhhhhh lol I'll wait a week next time

Oh no :( Unfortunately I was a bit premature about thinking my ms was leaving me :( Had 4 good days then back to brutal sickness waahhhhhh lol I'll wait a week next time

I'm like that too. Have a couple of good days then a bad day, but at least the bad are slowly getting further apart. Hope the same will happen for you.

I find I get less ms at home. At work its throw up central & I don't know why! Yesterday & today pretty good...

This morning I was so tired I could hardly stand then this afternoon I felt gross. I can't stand any food smells ATM

wannabubba- you are very strong! I would never be able to wait and see. I love to find out lol.

a4tg- I cant go by symptoms either. mine are all over the place with each pregnancy. we would love a girl to even things up (we have 2 girls, 4 boys) but of course either will be very welcomed and loved <3

sorry some are still so sick :(

I actually had a day with only a couple nausea bouts and that was it!!!! I know it may be back tomorrow, but Im enjoying it now. I cleaned all 3 bathrooms today which was very needed :sick: seriously they haven't been cleaned since my ms started a few weeks ago.

Don't feel bad my floors weren't washed, until the other day, since before we went camping which was over a month ago. I know how you feel. My bathrooms get cleaned by my boys because they are the ones peeing all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->