PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

I haven't cleaned my bathroom since late June. Thank god I have a 14yr old son who is meticulous & cleans it for me every week! Plus all my kids pitch in and sweep & mop. I have my team work for me!

I haven't cleaned my bathroom since late June. Thank god I have a 14yr old son who is meticulous & cleans it for me every week! Plus all my kids pitch in and sweep & mop. I have my team work for me!

My 11 yr old tries but he really only does things half assed.... LOL he has better things to do LOL

I have my 14 and 17 yr old daughters here for 3 weeks (2 more days now) and they don't do jack to help clean. I don't push though, had I asked they would. I want them to have a vacation while here and rest up before their crazy school years start up in a couple weeks.

I was so much better AGAIN for a day or two. . .up puking last night, no sleep until 3am, up again at 6:45am. . .still feeling sick. BLAH. Dr. appt today at 3:30. Wondering if she'll give me something for the nausea even though I'm not puking that much since I'm 13 weeks tomorrow.

Whitesox you can at least ask, you know for the bad days. Hopefully she will, it is nice to have something.

I am hoping for a good day today. It is a holiday day here and I have DH home so I want him to get on his todo list so we can get some more things done. I want this house finished before baby comes!

a4tg- I know what you mean! I had my DH take down a wall and put up a new backsplash in the kitchen. it took 2 months but we saved a ton with having him do it himself. I need my basement painted as well. need to get him on it!

tryn- my kids are the same! every day they do the laundry, vacuum, sweep, tidy it up, and take the trash out. among other small chores like dusting and wiping things down, picking up toys etc. I *usually* do the dishes and mop. they have taken over dishes for me since ms is kicking my butt. they have done the bathrooms before, but they don't do the job I would do so I took back over. my DH offers sometimes, but I want a certain job done on it and he does good, but not like I do lol.

whitesox- I hope you get something. its no good being sick and losing sleep on top of it is horrible! :hugs:

im feeling pretty good today yay! still felt sick a little but nothing like before. I did already lay down on the couch for a minute and im not sure if I fell asleep a minute or not lol. sooooo tired today. I will take tired over sick any day :)

Did a huge clean up yesterday after all the bending thought I was gonna die

After a great day sunday, stupid monday sucked. prenatal vitamins made me burp fish all morning, ds threw cheerios all over but both dd had issues getting dressed so couldn't sweep.... got to work a bit late and promptly got grumpy about a project I'm on (seriously, you'd think someone at my office could design an actual product) and just felt bitchy all day.

Forgot hubby picked up the girls so wasted my precious extra 20 minutes by almost getting to the school and then had to stop for cat litter. I make dinner, get things somewhat tidied from dinner mess and gegt kids in the bath.

Meanwhile hubby is watching tv and doing some laundry. then just as its time to settle down, he springs into action bitching about living in filth. we have a maid service that comes every other week to do light cleaning, and he ALWAYS picks the night befcore to give a fuck about the house. I was baffled and was dumb enough to mention it. now he thinks I'm bitchy, lazy, a slob, passive aggressive, rude, and attacking him (how can I be passive and actively attacking???)

But before you think poorly of him, his deadbeat biological father randomly sent him a message that was all why the fuck am I not part of your life and don't know my grandkids?? newsflash, you didn't come to our wedding and it killed whatever feelings were left, asshat.

Wow, long post. I shouldn't post on my phone!

Im sorry that it was such rough day for you. Just try to go into this one as it is new and it will be better than the last. As long as you go into it with a possitive attitude I will promise you, you will have a better day :hugs: Law of attraction!

Im sorry that it was such rough day for you. Just try to go into this one as it is new and it will be better than the last. As long as you go into it with a possitive attitude I will promise you, you will have a better day :hugs: Law of attraction!

My husband reads a TON on the law of attraction! He has a gratitude journal and does positive affirmations on paper every day. :)

feisty I hope you and DH have a better day :hugs:

a4tg- that dr is how I found out I had vasospasms from breastfeeding. im so thankful I came across his page!!! I had been treated for thrush a few times and nothing was helping. it was so painful! I came across his page and did what he said to do and it didn't go completely away, but is much better :)

More dr and nurses need to have his knowledge about bf and stop making it so clinical. What women need to start doing is just put babe to breast and nurse with out all the do this and that stuff. It is not a medical procedure it is natural. It is something we must learn too.

All the tricks they suggested didn't work for me, what I needed to do was always keeping my nipples moist with a small piece of selephan, cause my nipples crack and take weeks to heal. I'm hoping now that I have cut out wheat from my diet it will help this time so I don't need the medication Nifedipine.

did you have vasospasms??? I took two rounds of nifedipine. I needed a third, but I decided it was much better and I have dealt with it since. I took calcium to help up to this point. It seemed to be making me have more ms so I stopped it. now my nipples are sore again and it feels like the vasospasms are coming back, but they are not turning white. so I guess it could just be that im sore from pregnancy hormones and still nursing my LO

Hi... Can i join ? This is baby number 6 for me... Scan today im 11weeks 5 days

Attachments

• 06082013.jpg
    06082013.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 8
More dr and nurses need to have his knowledge about bf and stop making it so clinical. What women need to start doing is just put babe to breast and nurse with out all the do this and that stuff. It is not a medical procedure it is natural. It is something we must learn too.

Totally agree :thumbup:
With each of my babies (after first one -when i didn't know any better) , I have breastfed immediately after they were born and each time i have had bemused midwifes looking at me like i have 2 heads or even telling me 'that he wont need fed yet' and trying to take baby off me to weigh or something equally unimportant lol :haha:

I found my boys were all great feeders from that first moment, when they rooted and practically latched themselves.

xx

Hi... Can i join ? This is baby number 6 for me... Scan today im 11weeks 5 days

hi and congrats on your baby number 6 -what have you got already boys or girls ?
Are you finding out the gender this time? and do you have a preference at all?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->