PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Awww yea not me, I'm a reverse fatty lol my face gets thinner. But I like fitted clothes too, I don't wear big n baggy (since the 90s) but I figure if it will stretch with my belly well then good. Honestly I don't even know if they make plus sz maternity rotfl! The bigger BIGGER store! I'm gonna open one. All stretch all day!

blessed - I get HUGE all over too -huge fat knees were a big shock -I mean knees lmao??? what have they got to do with growing uterus or baby haha and I found that by 3 months last time I could not get my regular jeans (denims /pants) up past my fat thighs (never mind around hips lol)

Just as well, I know the weight comes off easily enough again (did take me a full 9months last time though) that I try not to worry too much. Eating healthily for my little 'prune' (yay prune now) is much more important that watching my calories

xxx

Lol U girls R funny :)
I am gonna go for a scan early next week as I had a bit of a fall and hurt my tailbone(was fractured during my 1st labour) & I just wanna check all is fine

Oh Ouch!!Masonsbaby -that sounds painful -hope all is okay xx

Hope everything goes well mason & your not in too much pain
Wanna-fat knees! Scientific fact apparently your knees lacked the girth to bear the weight of your unborn child therefore my miracle of nature your body wrapped extra support in the knee region. You see how glorious the human body is!

Wow you learn things new everyday! :thumbup:

Yeah to prune week!! I have been calling mine a peach. Liked that little nick name.

I hope all is okay Masonsbaby! Tailbone pain is not fun. I used to work for a chiropractor and we did a lot of muscle stim and therapies on people with tailbone fractures and bruises. OUCH!!

When I told my hubby that the baby was a peach this week he said "WOW, that's pretty big!" haha. ;)

like that theory for fat knees tryn lol

I cant wait to have my peach in there - so much prettier than a prune (all wrinkly lmao )

I like the fat knee theory too! I guess that would explain my cankles as well :blush:

I so far have noticed small swelling in my hands and feet. Not anything that anyone would notice, but I can. They just look different to me.

Hi everyone, we are expecting our surprise baby no.4! It is still early days last scan showed about 5 weeks, got another scan week Tuesday where we should hopefully see little ones heartbeat :) we already have 3 boys 12, 10 & 8, so been a while lol, and kind of hoping for a pink one this time but just as long as it is healthy I'm happy :)

welcome leelou! :)

I don't really gain any weight til about 6 months. my tummy gets bigger the whole time, but somehow I actually don't go up in pounds. but once 6 months hits its on and I blow up everywhere :lol:

My belly is really sticking out today. My husband passed by me today and touched it and was like whoa! I caught a side glimpse & I was like oooooh boy. I know I'm in trouble. I bought a chocolate milkshake, hated it gave it to my daughter. Fries n gravy, hated it gave it to my daughter. Now I just really want a steak. So guess who's putting on weight? My daughter lmao. Its like I'm having eyeball cravings. Whatever I see I want til I taste it then I don't want it at all. Madness!

lol tryn- im having similar issues but a little different. I think of something or see something and have to have it. then after I eat way too much of it the thought of eating it again gags me. :lol:

I too have been having the same issues. Then there are thing I force myself to eat and taste amazing bio frustrating.

Hi everyone, we are expecting our surprise baby no.4! It is still early days last scan showed about 5 weeks, got another scan week Tuesday where we should hopefully see little ones heartbeat :) we already have 3 boys 12, 10 & 8, so been a while lol, and kind of hoping for a pink one this time but just as long as it is healthy I'm happy :)

hi congrats and welcome :flower::flower: hope you are keeping well, and that first tri ailments are too troublesome for you xxx

Morning everyone, hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am working the next 2 night shifts and it is getting ahrder and harder to hide my bump under my uniform lol - I think people are too polite to mention though, in case I am just fat haha. Dread going in and getting told room 'whatever' has X (something infectious) so no pregnant people and then having to come clean in that manner. It has happened recently to two other girls and it was such a shame for them.

xxx

just found out my ob offers the verifi prenatal test and my insurance covers it 100% yay!!!! so I could be finding out the gender within a couple weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->