PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

donna- I cant wait to feel baby move either. the first two was around 18 wks. 3rd was like 26 wks cuz his placenta was up front cushioning things. was so worried with him! the last 3 have been very early- like 12-13 wks. im hoping I only have to wait that long this time. all of mine have been drastically different with symptoms. my 6th had me so worried just like you are. I wasn't sick and didn't seem to have any symptoms. alas he was ok. I have also had hyperemesis with one. they really are just all different sometimes! I would be so thankful if I wasn't sick right now lol. hope you get some peace of mind <3

wannabubba-I cannot believe they dont check the hb until 16 weeks!!!! Thats madness! I guess I am very fortunate in hindsight for the medical care I have been given. I'm in such a bad mood today :( just want to get out of this office. No more flutters today so I'm thinking it was gas. In regards to every pregnancy being different, my 1st 4 pregnancy were identical in symptoms. This one as well although the ms is much much lighter than my first. Yes im vomiting here n there & nauseous, but it was horrible moreso in the 1st 2 or 3. I feel like I have more aches & pains this time, but I am significantly older this time so I'm chalking it up to that. Also, I read somewhere (although I dont know if it's true) that stress adds to the severity of ms, and my 1st 4 pregnancies I was under crippling stress, emotionally, physically, financially, and I am not now, so maybe thats why it's not as bad. But other than that my pregnancies were almost cookie cutter.

Tryn4 -you are practically in second tri woop!!! Another milestone I am looking forward to so much lol

xx

Hi ladies! After a few months of trying after our loss we are finally pregnant again with baby#5! Due April 24th and hoping for another boy! I have three girls and a boy thus far :)

Hi ladies! After a few months of trying after our loss we are finally pregnant again with baby#5! Due April 24th and hoping for another boy! I have three girls and a boy thus far :)

congrats -sending you loads of sticky baby dust

:dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations, MamaPeaches! That's wonderful news. I hope I'm right behind you!

They wont even consider looking for heart beat until at least 16 weeks here D'oh!!! And I am scared to try out the Doppler in work in case I cant find it and worries me more - but I AM trying not to worry. Even bought my first baby item today -just a wee sleep suit , vest, hat and scratch mitens set but I reckon I need to feel more positive xxxx

When is your scan ? Hope you can put your mind at ease soon !

Congratulations :dust:

Has anyone not told close family members they are pregnant yet ? The reason im asking is OH still hasn't told his mother... His mother is very controlling and interfering, she has said countless times we shouldn't have anymore and we know she wont like the fact we are having number 6... Its making me pretty sad and stressed what her reaction will be... Also means i cant tell any of my family as we know if she isn't the first to find out she will start a riot... Hate feeling this way, we are both adults... Our children are well looked after, we don't ask for any help from anyone... Why do people feel the need to try dictate how others live their lives :shrug:

Has anyone not told close family members they are pregnant yet ? The reason im asking is OH still hasn't told his mother... His mother is very controlling and interfering, she has said countless times we shouldn't have anymore and we know she wont like the fact we are having number 6... Its making me pretty sad and stressed what her reaction will be... Also means i cant tell any of my family as we know if she isn't the first to find out she will start a riot... Hate feeling this way, we are both adults... Our children are well looked after, we don't ask for any help from anyone... Why do people feel the need to try dictate how others live their lives :shrug:

My mother had said to me numerous times that we can't afford another, or you don't need to have anyone. She is a very opinionated person and drives me. I wrote out a long letter telling her everything thing i needed to tell her in the best manner possible. She called as soon as I was done LOL, and just old her, I was pleasantly surprised she didn't say anything negative about it. Maybe you will be surprised too. Wish you all the best.

Wow yay!! Congrats!! Stick baby stick!! I am so excited for you!!:happydance:

When is your scan ? Hope you can put your mind at ease soon !

Scan date is 27th Aug, so not too long now I suppose xx

I HAVE told all family and it is such a weight off; I expected not so good responses from people and I was making myself ill about telling them. Planned not to say anything until at least 8weeks but ended up telling at 5weeks as the stress was driving me mad and I needed to get over it for my sanity. Turns out, all was well... even got some lovely positive responses and only1 sarcastic remark lol

xxx I would tell them soon, get it out there and over with xx:hugs:

Mine is too!! :wohoo:

How exciting - I get to see bubs for first time; and you get to see whether girl or boy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is good news, remember to post a pic xxx

Well I sure hope I get to. There is a thread on here that someone was told a girl at 17 weeks only to find out 4 weeks later it was a boy. I am terrified of this!! I have heard that gender should be a sure thing by, give or take, 16 weeks. Every pg woman's worst nightmare!!

Of course I will post a pic. You kidding you ladies on B&B will be one of the first to know, and see a pic LOL

yay for upcoming scans!!!!!! cant wait to see some pics and hear the news :cloud9:

charlhow- we always get at least one person who says something rude. we always have people who think they have the right to say how many kids we should have or when. hopefully when you tell her it wont be as bad as you think. :)

wannabubba did you end up listening to bubs heart beat yet?

Mine is too!! :wohoo:

How exciting - I get to see bubs for first time; and you get to see whether girl or boy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

That is good news, remember to post a pic xxx

Well I sure hope I get to. There is a thread on here that someone was told a girl at 17 weeks only to find out 4 weeks later it was a boy. I am terrified of this!! I have heard that gender should be a sure thing by, give or take, 16 weeks. Every pg woman's worst nightmare!!

Of course I will post a pic. You kidding you ladies on B&B will be one of the first to know, and see a pic LOL

Wouldn't that be awful -getting told the wrong gender?? OMG- That is why a lot of hospitals in UK wont tell the sex, even if you ask.

And no haven't been at work since, back Saturday night so hoping for anice quiet shift lol -so I can sneak off with a Doppler for 20mins haha
xx

OMG I am noticing any underwear or pants that sit at the hip line seems to put pressure on my tummy and is a bit uncomfortable.

Hi... I'm here again about 5week pregnant after a loss in 2011. Taken a long time to finally pluck up the courage to try again and I couldn't be happier!!

Congrats to all new mummies to be x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->