PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Congrats!

Thought I would show u ladies how I look...took these pics today in my work bathroom. To me my bump looks just massive, but bear in mind I had quite a gut on me to begin with lol...

Attachments

• moi.jpg
    moi.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 22
  • preg.jpg
    preg.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 25
Tryn I think you look great!! There are some ladies who post their bump and are bigger than you at this stage. ;)

LOL! well when I get a lil sad about it I think snap out of it, you had a hell of a gut before....I just assumed the baby would have plenty room to grow with all that space in there but according to hubby he or she is adding on rooms/floors to the mansion!

LOL! well when I get a lil sad about it I think snap out of it, you had a hell of a gut before....I just assumed the baby would have plenty room to grow with all that space in there but according to hubby he or she is adding on rooms/floors to the mansion!

Don't be sad about your bump -embrace it ,love it, it's your baby lol
I have a huge tummy and I know baby is only the size of a prune haha :haha::haha: but I don't care -it is my baby bloat /bulge / fat or whatever you want to call it but to me it is my gorgeous bump xxx

congrats and welcome to my1stbump xx

I just realized my ass matches my baby bump :rofl:

LOL about the ass, cause I just put on a pair of my sleep shorts after a bath and my ass must have grown cause they don't even cover it. So what ever little I have gained is all going there! :rofl:

Oh my ass has always been real big n round. I think its hilarious though I have a round bump back n front lol. Off topic, does anybody feel their husbands or oh have no right to be moody or give attitude. I swear my hubby is getting the silent treatment from me today. He mostly treats me soooo sweet but has the occasional grumpiness that irritates the hell outta me! He asked me this morning if I packed lunch for him from the food I cooked last night, and I said no cuz I wasnt sure if there would be enough left, so he said ok. But then I went downstairs, there was enough left so while he was starting the car, I shared out a container of food, wrapped a fork in a napkin, put it in a bag and brought it out to him. Do you know this man looks at me and says...."oh I dont even feel for that now" I wanted to choke him. Then he gave me attitude when we were getting breakfast and when I asked him whats his problem he just ignored me. Ummmm what? psycho preggo lady here. Now I'm really ticked off...am I out of line that I feel like he should treat me like a queen everyday? I have high expectations, I'm damaged goods, I went thru 4 pregnancies alone, I even delivered my first son all alone just the nurses n doc, no family no friends no one. I left the hospital by taxi ALONE. I swear the least little attitude is setting me off now. LOL...past baggage is a hell of a thing!

This is my husband's first pg and he TOTALLY doesn't get my hormonal moods at all. Heck, I wanted to stab him with a fork when he ate my banana pudding. HAHAHA!

Ok so my man rarely EVER fights back, normally I am like come on say something! Well lately anything I say he takes my head off like whoa what did I do to you? I am talking about my feelings here, and how I feel like they are not being met and then all of the sudden he is off on his own tangent. Not until you said something did I realize that maybe he is having sympathy moodiness :rofl: Apparently al lthis pg symptom chit rubs off on them? WTH is that all about? We have to deal with ourselves not our hubby's too. Come on they are baby's themselves when they are cranky or sick. I honestly don't need another one!!

welcome my1st and congrats!!!

tryn- you look precious <3

hope the Dh's get over the moodiness very soon :)

Yes welcome my1st! Where are my manners! He is trying to be so sweet to me this morning after a day of cold shoulder lol....slight bipolar tendencies.

My man is giving me grief. Every time we are about to something he seems to have to go to the crapper, or is all of the sudden have something else to do, or even a stomach ache?? Like WTH? I could have strangled the love of my life today.

Oh and to top off my hormones my MIL invited DH out for lunch, that wasn't the part that bothered me. The part that bothered me is the last year every time they came into town, as they live on a farm over an hour away, my MIL would spend the majority of her time, every single time with her cousin, and the cousin was going for lunch with her and him. I don't know why it bothered me, but I guess it is the fact that the cousin HAS to be there!?!?! My MIL bothers me to no end. On a good note someone gave her the what for because the last time they talked she said she will be happy with whatever we get. (we will see, it was a nice gesture, but it doesn't hold up)

I'm on my 4th pregnancy (my first fell asleep at 12 week so will be my 4th first tri with all the lovely fun symptoms lol) but my third child, I'm due 25th april

Welcome :wave: & Congrats:dance:........ I also want to say sorry for your loss.

<3 congrats and welcome ljo1984!! sorry about your first. I lost my first 2 and it was horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->