PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

Oh I'll be team yellow too! After making three pinks mmmmmm what will it be! I'd secretly quite like another girl ha ha.

Oh I'll be team yellow too! After making three pinks mmmmmm what will it be! I'd secretly quite like another girl ha ha.

Congrats... I will be trying to stay on team yellow... I have found out the gender in all my other pregnancies, but id really like to keep this a surprise :)

HAHA! I have 3 pinks and secretly want a girl but everyone on the planet wants a boy. ;) I think I'm just so used to being a girl mom that it seems easier.

Well today we told the MIL :devil:... Her reaction was as i had expected... OH called her this morning to tell her and he got all sorts of abuse over the phone, then she had the cheek to call my phone and question me, as to why i hadn't told her sooner... I told her straight that i hadn't even told my own family and if it was up to me id probably not have told her at all then hung up... Hormones got the better of me, but i was really angry at her giving OH grief then thinking she was going to give me abuse over the phone also... :growlmad: The woman is so controlling its unreal... So she isn't speaking to us now :wohoo::happydance:

HAHA! I have 3 pinks and secretly want a girl but everyone on the planet wants a boy. ;) I think I'm just so used to being a girl mom that it seems easier.

My first 4 where all boys... When i was pregnant with number 5 EVERYONE kept telling me 'oh you will be wanting a pink one this time', 'You've gotta have a pink one this time'... Honestly all i wanted was a healthy baby... When it came to my 20 week scan i didn't even ask the sex, i was too scared to find out, i didn't want to see anyones disappointed reactions if it was another boy, so i told them that we couldn't find out the sex... I was 100% sure it was another boy, found out at 24wks it was a girl... Think everyone expects me to treat her different or that she is my favourite... But she is treated no different from the rest... I love having a girl, i also love having 4 boys !! I wouldn't change any of them... I already know when it comes to telling everyone about number 6 they will say the same about it being another pink 1... I have no preference and will be trying my hardest to stay on team yellow :)

I'm on my 4th pregnancy (my first fell asleep at 12 week so will be my 4th first tri with all the lovely fun symptoms lol) but my third child, I'm due 25th april

Hi welcome and congrats xxx :happydance:

I had boy girl boy boy & yes I personally would like a girl but honestly as long as the baby is healthy I will b thrilled. My hubby is team yellow. He has no pref at all. Its just been 14 yrs since I've had a lil girl it would be lovely but whatever comes. I will be sure to tell u guys in early October when I have my next u/s.

Well as you can tell I would love to have a pink bundle myself, but like everyone else healthy is what I want the most!! I am still going to send myself pink vibes until we know for sure! :rofl:

I second that! Girls things are soooooo pretty & there is a whole lotta testosterone in my house! My daughter told me if I have another boy she's running away.. :rollseyes: I told her good luck with that....

Too funny cause my eldest son said the same thing if we were going to have another boy. "I really don't want another brother cause I have enough of them bugging me" :rofl:

I love how they think we can just order up what they want. I dare my daughter to run away. I wonder if she remembers how bitter cold Canada is in February?

LOL not as cold as it is out here, but still not survivable where you are. Kids!

Hi guys, just joining in here. Due April 28th 2014 with our 4th. Other kids are 8, 6 and 3. This will be it for us. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you with larger families. We're pretty rare these days...

Congrats Dee on your pregnancy and welcome to the group xxx

It has been 19 years since I had a girl -would be so nice to buy pink lol - am pretty sure we will have another boy though so trying not to even look at girly things in the shops cos they are so cute

xxx

LOL I have been pinning to buy girly stuff even before my first. Girls have way more options for clothing.

So my belly is sore. Baby must be going through a growth spurt or something, but with one of the site I am following said that at this stage we can start to feel our ligaments thickening and this process can be a bit uncomfortable..... no kidding!! I woke up early because it was uncomfortable, had a bath last night and it helped a bit. I hope this doesn't last too long, cause I have to get ready for our trip. We leave in two day YIKES!

Are you driving AFTG? Long trips are so rough on my ankles for some reason. :) I was having some round ligament pain last night I believe, around the bottom of the belly. Feeling flutters a bit more as well.

Little girl clothes are SO adorable. :)

where are you off to A4tg? Exciting! I feel I need a trip away somewhere lol. we have no plans to go anywhere and it is nice to have something to look forward to

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->