PG again with your 4th, 5th, or even 6th child?

So sorry Crysshae My thoughts are with you.

my scan has just been moved to today so will let you know how it goes. I am terrified they are going to say the sac is empty :( Had a mmc before and had no preg symptoms
With my other 3 had terrible ms and this one its just coming in waves and no wear near as bad :(

Lots of positive thoughts and hugs for you!!

So sorry Crysshae My thoughts are with you.

my scan has just been moved to today so will let you know how it goes. I am terrified they are going to say the sac is empty :( Had a mmc before and had no preg symptoms
With my other 3 had terrible ms and this one its just coming in waves and no wear near as bad :(

Sending positive thoughts your way. Every pregnancy is different. Hopefully that's all the difference is.

Just wanted to let everyone know that my baby was being shy the other day and would NOT uncross its legs! Baby is very talented though... it was kicking, wiggling, punching, and flopping around while keeping its legs crossed the entire time. The tech looked for 45 minutes, had me drink juice, change positions, all to no avail. My rescheduled appt is tomorrow morning, so hopefully we can find out then!

bubby.jpg
wooho! Bubby is all good had a yolk sac and crl was 4.1mm measuring 5+6 due valentines day which is exactly what i thought.
So relieved was so scared of having an empty sac
Heartbeat was 115 bpm

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just wanted to let everyone know that my baby was being shy the other day and would NOT uncross its legs! Baby is very talented though... it was kicking, wiggling, punching, and flopping around while keeping its legs crossed the entire time. The tech looked for 45 minutes, had me drink juice, change positions, all to no avail. My rescheduled appt is tomorrow morning, so hopefully we can find out then!

Well that little stinker LOL Well hopefully you will see it soon!!

wooho! Bubby is all good had a yolk sac and crl was 4.1mm measuring 5+6 due valentines day which is exactly what i thought.
So relieved was so scared of having an empty sac
Heartbeat was 115 bpm

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats looks good!!

Today is the start of blueberry week for me so I figured I would share my no-bump bump shot LOL

IMG_1409_opt.jpg

I bought some items from Motherhood Maternity and they sent some really great coupons with my package! $50 to carseatcanopy.com $40 to sevenslings.com $35 to uddercovers.com oh AND a gift certificate for a free nursing pillow along with some other little coupons for bottles and such. I thought it was a really great deal. Of course I'll have to pay the shipping but I think it's totally worth it. :happydance:

That sounds awesome, though I don't think I would get those... I bought a skirt and a couple tank tops there and I didn't get any coupons, but when I went into Thyme Maternity they gave me a bunch but haven't looked at them yet lol.

Well everyone, it looks as though I am not destined to have a boy. We are team Pink for the very last time! I am not sad to be having a girl, just kinda disappointed I won't ever be having a boy. Now I just hope baby stays pink because I have already started shopping! Anyone else have gender scans at 16 weeks and they turn out to be right?

Well everyone, it looks as though I am not destined to have a boy. We are team Pink for the very last time! I am not sad to be having a girl, just kinda disappointed I won't ever be having a boy. Now I just hope baby stays pink because I have already started shopping! Anyone else have gender scans at 16 weeks and they turn out to be right?

I have read other ladies stories that they had an early scan and then at their 20 week nt scan it turn out to be a girl when they already started painting the room blue LOL So I wouldn't buy too much stuff love just yet.

Yeah, hoping pink stays pink.... although I can't say I would mind a boy either lol!

Could I join you ladies? I'm pregnant with my 5th...a little nervous this time around, no idea why. It's been almost 9 yrs since I last had a baby.

Hi Tryn4,
my youngest just turned 7 so has been a while for me too!

I'm going to attempt to make sense with this question....lol. Here lately I have been getting this heavy feeling in the bottom of my belly usually only at night. I feel completely normal throughout the day but at night the bottom of my stomach almost feels tight and heavy (and not on the outside lol) almost like a pulling sensation. I never felt this with my other pregnancies so I was wondering if anybody else feels this way? Also today I've been getting twitches or what feels like a shock to my cervix area? It's so strange. I don't remember feeling them before. It doesn't last very long just a few seconds but has happened several times today. It's enough for me to notice but I'm not really worried or anything because I'm just assuming that it's some stretching or possibly the baby moving around.

In other news pretty much all of my other pregnancy symptoms have gone away :happydance: Gotta love the second trimester :)

Yea, seems new to me for some reason so far. Just really tired. But I seem to remember food really killing me, to the point where I would lose weight, but this time not so much. I'm having anxiety lol I'm already big, I don't want to gain too much!

I'm going to attempt to make sense with this question....lol. Here lately I have been getting this heavy feeling in the bottom of my belly usually only at night. I feel completely normal throughout the day but at night the bottom of my stomach almost feels tight and heavy (and not on the outside lol) almost like a pulling sensation. I never felt this with my other pregnancies so I was wondering if anybody else feels this way? Also today I've been getting twitches or what feels like a shock to my cervix area? It's so strange. I don't remember feeling them before. It doesn't last very long just a few seconds but has happened several times today. It's enough for me to notice but I'm not really worried or anything because I'm just assuming that it's some stretching or possibly the baby moving around.

In other news pretty much all of my other pregnancy symptoms have gone away :happydance: Gotta love the second trimester :)

I am not sure, it has been a while since I have been in the second Tri. You will be the one that we will be asking LOL I am sure they are just baby moving around like you said and growing and making more room to grow!!

Yea, seems new to me for some reason so far. Just really tired. But I seem to remember food really killing me, to the point where I would lose weight, but this time not so much. I'm having anxiety lol I'm already big, I don't want to gain too much!

I too am scared, as last time I gained more than the recommended amount for me and it took a very long time to get most of it off. So this time I am watching myself like a hawk.

Though today is not starting off to be a very good day. I woke up feeling a bit nauseous, and stood up and felt dizzy on a couple accounts so far. Last night wasn't a good night either on the nausea side of things. I swore I was going lose my cookies....

All 4 of my previous ones my weight wasn't an issue. I would lose so much in the first 4 months that o basically end up the same starting weight at the end give or take a few pounds......LOL this time....oh boy I have no idea. I started eating healthier in general before I got my bfp, so I will continue, anyone else's pregnancy going very different from previous ones to the point it has you nervous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->